It's Been Three Years

Secret Leave Unsaid

Sehun's POV :

 

I'm laying under the tree beside the school field like usual,i always laying at here after the school's end. I would either taking a nap here,relax or doing my school works.

After biding goodbye to my classmates who passed by,i slowly closing my eyes and decided to take a short nap because i'm really tired after a school day.

I feel that someone was poking my cheeks and i growl slightly because of the disturbing.

" Oh Sehun! Wake up sleepy head! Or not i'm gonna punch you to death! " It's a familiar sound for me and i just smirk without looking who the person is and continue to take a nap. I thought i can continue going to my dreamland but the person start to punch me in the arms.

" Ya! Zitao! Are you planning on making me to die?! It's hurt! " I open my eyes and look at both of the hyungs who's laughing at me while rubbing my arms. I placed a soft punch on Tao and Suho hyung while chuckle, they know that i won't take it serious since we're bestfriend for three years now, we already use to joke and play around with each other but i swear Tao hyung is going to kill me with his punch one day if he continue to punch me everyday since he doesn't realise that his punch is powerful and my arms are always hurt because of him. Afterall, I won't blame him since he's my bestfriend and hyung. As for Suho hyung, he's always like a mom for us, he cares to us very much but sometimes i can't stand his nagging,haha..

 

Both of them join me and laying beside me while looking at the sky,it looks like going to rain soon since the day looks cloudy but we won't mind it since we love to play under the rain,that used to be one of our hobby(?).

" Sehunah, why don't you just sleep at home? you always look tired and sleepless..i always wonder what did you do at night.. " Suho hyung look at me and  I just look down and smile. I can even memorize this question because they always ask me everyday but i always giving them the same expression without saying anything.

" Don't tell me you're dating with your girlfriend until midnight and making o... " I quickly cover Tao's mouth with my hand.

" Hey! I don't have a girlfriend and stop thinking about things! " I pout slightly which make them laugh at my reaction.

I'm glad to see them happy everyday because i don't like to see them sad,especially for the persons who i cares. While we're still argueing and joking around, rain starts to pour down, it's just a small rain but soon it just turn into a heavy rain.

 

We decide not to play under the rain today because the thunderstorm make us frighten. We pack our bags and rush to the bus-stop which situated nearby the university. The bus-stop is kinda crowded because many people are waiting buses, we stand closer together so that we won't get wet.

I keep talking with Tao and Suho hyung but there's a sound of giggle caught my attention, my mind keep wondering the owner of the sound. When i turn to my back, I saw him..the one who's famous in the campus because of his smile, Baekhyun. He laughing and talking with his friends. And soon he notices me and he just give me a smile while i smile back awkwardly and turn around again to talk with both of the hyungs. It's been three years i know Baekhyun too but people around never notice it. Well, I'm not a famous person like him in the campus, and he do have many friends in the school. Many people like to make friends with him because there's always a happy aura whenever he's around.

It's been fifteen minutes,but the bus hasn't arrive and the rain never stop pouring too. Tao and Suho hyung has taken their bus five minutes ago. I'm standing alone and notice that Baekhyun was still there. I almost forget Baekhyun just live nearby my house.

 

End POV:

 

After ten more minutes of waiting, finally the bus has come, Sehun making his way into the bus follow by Baekhyun who's behind him. There isn't any seat available,only one seat beside the window that found by Sehun. He makes his way to the seat and slightly peeking on Baekhyun. Baekhyun is having a hard time on carrying the books in his arms. It looks like the books will gonna fall off anytime.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just finish Chapter 1, it's kinda bored since i'm always bad in starting a story,

Sorry... ><

Comments are always welcome (: