Memories

Secret Leave Unsaid

Sehun POV :

 

After taking a bath, I lay on my bed while closing my eyes, people said memories never fade away until our life ends. It's true..after two years of silence, i finally manged to talk with him again. I grabbed my wallet on the desk and open it, his picture is still here, Baekhyun.. i have never see any beautiful smile like he does. 

I taken out the handkerchief he gave me just now and stared at it. Even i used it to wipe my sweat just now, but the smell of soft strawberry of his was still there. I really hate myself for thinking about him again. I never tell anyone that i was having a secret crush for him before, Tao and Suho hyung didn't know about this too. I wasn't sure about the feeling. When we're in the same class three years ago, he always caught my attention, everytime when he smile, i will feel happy too. When he get sad, it will makes my mood down for a whole day. Is this love means? Sometimes i would think it's just bestfriend's love.. aish.. i'm really confused about the feeling since he always treat others like the same way he treats me. Maybe i'm thinking too much. 

After we're seperated into different classes for the next two years, we never talk at all. And he's more popular, many friends love to follow him. I remember Chanyeol who's one of his bestfriend who always following around. Whenever i saw Baekhyun, i will saw Chanyeol standing beside him everytime. They're so close, people around might be missunderstood them as a couple, including me. But rumors said they denied it and they said they're just bestfriends. From that time, i started to get jealous and i don't know why. I wanna tell Baekhyun about how i feel but i don't have the guts to told him because things will get complicated later. I'm afraid he might hate me after i told him and i don't wanna lost him as a friend too. 

I care to my friends very much and i doesn't want anyone to hate me especially the people that i care much, that's the reason why i prefer to keep all those secrets in deep of my heart. Just looking at him from far away is enough for me, as long as he's happy, i will be happy too. Even him and Chanyeol is in a relationship, i will be happy for them too. They really look good together while i'm just an ordinary boy who's doesn't like to get any attention and i'm not rich like others in the campus. Maybe i should stop thinking too much and have a new start, he is just my friend, that's all i want. The feelings is just a past, i shouldn't think about things that's impossible.

" Bang! " I heard the loud noise from downstair and i know the same things is happening every night again. 

I walked to downstair and glared at my mom with another man i never seen before. 

" So you bring another man again? It's looks like you're changing partner every night like changing clothes. " I looked at the man and my mom just rolled her eyes. 

" That's none of your business kid, shut up! " She said and i can see that she's drunk,i glared at the man while they're walking to my mom's room.

Don't call me a bad son, i have my reason, that's another secret that everyone doesn't know, i'm already get tired of this every night. Why did i have a family like this? She never cares about me, i always wonder whether i'm her son. I sighed deeply and prepared myself to my part-time work at the coffee shop. It's better that i didn't get late to work because i need to earn money for my campus fees and my daily spending. My mom didn't give me any money unless she's in good mood but afterall i don't need her money whenever she offers me because her money are always from those man who she date.

 

End POV.

 

Sehun look at his watch while rushing to the coffee shop, luckily he didn't get late to his working place. He approach to his boss with a smile and he smiled back.

His boss,who's name Yi Fan, but everyone calls him Kris. He has a handsome cool look, many people thought that he might be a cold guy who doesn't like to talk, but actually he's friendly and loves to joke with the friends around him, just like Sehun. The reason why Kris would accept Sehun as a worker here is because they know each other well and Kris doesn't like people who's too hyper or too cold and Sehun is just a worker that Kris looking for. 

" You don't need to rush here that fast, there're not much people at this time, maybe abit late later. " Kris chuckles and ruffles Sehun's hair.

" Well, i doesn't wanna be late, that's why. " Sehun smiled and Kris just frowned.

" Is this the only reason? " Kris eyed the younger while waiting for his answer.

" Of course.. i miss this cool face hyung too! " Sehun stick out his tongue and hug Kris. For Sehun, Kris is just like a real hyung for him besides Suho and Tao. But afterall Kris know him the most. He was glad that he has someone who cares for him since his life is always lack of love, especially family love, he doesn't really know what is the exact meaning of family love. 

Kris just smiled at the younger and sooner more crouds are coming into the shop, they're going to have a busy night again. Most of them are the middle-age man and woman, some of them are couples while there're some which looks like the same age as Sehun. Things are going well so far, Kris can't deny that Sehun does work well, he's friendly to the customer and he's quick. As he was watching Sehun walking around, he saw his expression change and he never get orders from one of the table.

 

Sehun POV :

 

While i'm heading to one of the table, i'm shock to see the table next to him are Baekhyun and Chanyeol! I meet them two times a day! God.. It will be awkward to meet them here, I walk towards Kris hyung without reaching to their table. 

" What's wrong with you Sehun? There're table with two person, you should get orders from them. " He looked confuse.

" Did you know them? " He continue. Kris hyung can always read my expression. I tell him that they're my friend and classmates, He say it's nothing to be afraid because they're just my friends. He gets that point and he's right, they're just my friends, why did i act like this? Just friends, normal conversation, that's all.

I calm myself again and walk towards them. They seem surprise. 

" Sehunnie, you're working here? " Baekhyun stared at me follow by Chanyeol with his smile.

I nod and take orders from them before i head to other tables and prepare the foods and drinks.

 

End POV.

 

Baekhyun POV :

 

I was right, the one who back-facing me is actually Sehun. I meet him for the second time today. Before he's coming towards me and Chanyeol, i was about to call his name but he comes to us at last. While waiting for our food, Chanyeol is busying playing with his phone while my eyes are still fixing on Sehun. He's walking around. I realise whenever he reach a table and serve the food, he would show his friendly smile which makes me smile. I can see that he really do enjoy working at here, he's showing his real smile at here, unlike the way he smiles in the campus. The customers seem to like him too.

I feel glad again that we can be in the same classes again, honestly i do miss him as a friend. A long silence has finally end. I can't help myself but to smile again while staring at him until a voice snap me out.

" Baek? Why are you smiling yourself? Are you okay? " Chanyeol raise one of his eyebrow while looking at me.

" I'm okay, hehe.. just feeling excited with the new classes we have next week. " I giggles while he just nod until the foods and drinks coming.

I thanked Sehun while he's showing his smile again before walking away.

I look at the strawberry cake that i order and i eat it while closing my eyes, remembering my birthday three years ago..

 

Flashback :

Sehun bought me a strawberry cake too. At first i thought he wasn't going to remembered my birthday, and before our classes finish, he didn't wish me too. A little disappointed that i felt while i'm on the way back home. One step before reaching the door, i heard someone was shouting my name, it's Sehun.. He's holding a box while running towards me. 

" Happy birthday Baekkie, i..i have make a cake for you. " He handed me the box and i open it, it's strawberry cake. He still remember that i loves strawberry. I was so touched even it's just a cake. I nearly blame him for not remembering my birthday. That was one of my memorable gift that i recieved. I hugged and thanked him. We're having the cake together after i invited him to my house. 

End of Flashback.

 

After me and Chanyeol finish eating, we pay at the counter, the owner of the shop has a cool face, and his name is Kris. 

I take another look at Sehun before i walks out from door. How i wish next week will came fast.

 

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just finish Chapter 3, how is it? 

Sooner i will write about Sehun's past about family, it's based on the real life of mine.

And sorry if i update late since i was having an exam >< my exam will end at next friday,wish me luck ^^

Let me ask one more thing,

Taokris or KrisHo? I'm gonna put it on this story.

Need comments,thanks (: