Blame Xiumin

Carnations

Sehun just got back from showering. Luhan who is lying on the bed, randomly pressing the television remote can smell the scent of grape, his favorite scent of liquid soap, which Sehun always uses.

With a towel lingering at his waist, Sehun uses the hairdryer to get rid the water from his hair. He looks at the clock hanging at the ceiling. Half past 7 in the evening. Sehun glances at Luhan. Luhan looks really bored and desperate.

 

"Hyung, aren't you going to Xiumin's home?"

"Uh? No, he cancelled the plan just now." Luhan frowned. Sehun smiles slightly.

XIumin promised Luhan to make their monthly sleepover in XIumin's house tonight. But then Xiumin's hiking-club at school invited him to go camping. Their plan is postponed until Xiumin get back home, 4 days ahead.

 

Luhan feels the bed shakes. Sehun gets onto their bed, he lies on Luhan's side and Luhan's pink hair. Luhan turns his head and stares at Sehun's obsidian pupils. A smile forms, increasing the amount of perfectness on that face.

Sehun swears he is seeing the Chinese version of Aphrodite. Sehun chuckles, he keeps on playing Luhan's hair.

"When are you going to re-dye your hair hyung? Mei nan" Sehun mocks.

Luhan's face falls. The smile vanishes. Sehun's grin grows wider.

 

"Ppfttt your platinum blonde hair color is not even better than mine Sehun. Mine is cute meanwhile yours makes your head looks like it's made of iron. People might think you are a robot, don't you know?" Luhan rolls his eyes, so does Sehun.

"The princess is in a bad mood because her friend cancelled their sleepover plan and everyone gets nagged by her uh?"

.

Slap.

Luhan hits Sehun's left arm.

"Ya! Don't mess up with me!" He pouts. "You know that I am bored but why don't you ask me out? – instead of tease me." Luhan says the last sentence really softly, nevertheless Sehun can hear it.

Luhan shifts his gaze from Sehun's eyes. Sehun sighs.

 

"The boredom strikes you uh?"

"Of course it does!"

"Hm let's just play a game." Sehun eliminates the distance between their faces. Luhan keeps on staring Sehun innocently. "The one who can hold their breath longer is the winner. You got it? The game starts!"

Luhan blinks confusedly and within less than a second Sehun's lips has reached Luhan's. Luhan's eyes get widened. 'What the actual , O Sehun is taking advantages from me' Luhan thinks.

Sehun rolls his body and he overbears Luhan already.

.

.

A single kiss from Sehun ends with growls and moans from the two of them on that night

.

.

Luhan might not be able for 2 days ahead.

.

.

.

.

Blame Xiumin.