Mock

Carnations

"Hyung.." said the tall guy to his lover. The pink haired guy who is shorter than him replies with a mumble. They are walking slowly with their hands tangled, as the water drops touch their umbrella one by one at relatively-high intensity.

"What would have happened if we hadn't met at that day?" The pink haired guy immediately gives him a glare. "O Sehun, can you not?" He rolls his eyes.

 

The guy who is called Sehun smiles slightly with eyes keep on looking the road forward. "if we didn't meet, a clingy kid named O Sehun would die and an obese boy named Luhan would be single till the death of his life." He chuckled.

Luhan stopped his foot steps. His eyes get one-and-a-half times bigger. Sehun automatically stopped also and his eyes are all on Luhan. It was only 20 meters left till they reach their house.

 

"Ya! When will you stop wondering your death at that age? Oh, and also, when will you stop mocking me as like I was a terrifying lump-of-fat – that all kids were scared to interact with me even to see me?"

Luhan is nut. Luhan pouts. "I don't care, I'm leaving." Said Luhan as he takes the umbrella from Sehun and leaves Sehun.

Sehun laughs and walks a little bit faster to reach Luhan. He walks under the umbrella again without Luhan's inviting. He grabbed Luhan's shoulder without a single word comes out from his mouth, even an apology.

 

"I wasn't that fat! Baekhyun was even fatter than me. It is just you that is lack of weight, vampire!" Luhan continues his speech. "If it is like that, then I will you, bite you, and you because I am a vampire right?" Sehun is being a ert prince.

Luhan blushed but he is still mad, no matter what.

 

"what the O Sehun I'm not in the mood of joking right now!" "so am i." sehun replies. Luhan can't help but curse Sehun –inside his mind–. Luhan worried if Sehun can see his cheeks become as red as the apples. Wtf.

 

"Once upon a day there lived a princess named LuHan, her cheeks were red like apples." Sehun sings with his –compared to Luhan– horrible voice. "NO! And anyway I am skinny now! Can't you even see? I am really y and pretty – that everyone who sees me would immediately steal me and make me theirs."

Luhan said proudly. Sehun sighs. "Whatever you say, princess."

 

They finally reach their house. Sehun opens the gate, and when they two are about to enter their house, Sehun hesitates to open the door. He is all looking at Luhan while smiling teasingly.

"Ya! Open the door quickly! I'm freezing already!." Yes, it is the last week in autumn. A wool jacket won't protect Luhan from the strong winds in the middle of autumn rain. Luhan drops the umbrella desperately.

"Is the speech done already?" Sehun quips Luhan.

 

"What?" Luhan gets confused. Sehun chuckles. "Kiss me." Sehun asks. "peeve! Open the door!." "Kiss me!." like he is a dictator.

"ert monster I am going to duplicate that damned key and have my own key!" Luhan grumbles but yet he then kisses Sehun.

 

Sehun quickly carries Luhan to keep on kissing him while opening the house door.

Luhan's legs are encircling Sehun's waist. Sehun looks like a mother koala that is carrying the baby koala, Luhan.