Cupcakes and Rain

Ultimate Fangirl's Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“W..Wh...what are you..guys…d…doing here?” Chaerin stammers as she tries to hide the giddy feeling she feels just by looking at Jiyong. The way he scratches his head out of embarrassment is more than enough to send chills down her spine.

 

However, instead of answering her, Jiyong just annoyingly looks at Seungri. “Yah! What are you doing here? We’ve been looking for you for the past few hours now! We have to practice for the mini concert and you’re just lurking around?” he raises his tone a bit, shutting everyone up.

 

“I...I am sorry… I…I was just hiding from…ahh…err…from… from Mrs. Hong! Yeah, she’s trying to…give me some tasks so I decided to stay away from her radar… Uhmm...yeah.” Seungri reasons out.

 

“By running and hiding here?” Minzy butted in, not convince.

 

“I..It was the closest in my area of escape, so I entered the first door I saw!” Seungri defensively said.

 

“Ahh, that’s it! Nice reason Ri… Err… Now that…now that everything’s clear, let’s go now guys. We still have lots of things to do… Sorry for the inconvenience girls.” Jiyong dismisses everyone before the girls could even react. He pulls s outside the room and run for their escape.

 

“Did… did that really happen?” Dara stares at the opened door in a daze.

 

“What’s wrong with those guys?” Bom shakes her head in disapproval, walking towards the door and closes it when…

 

 

“Kyyaaaaaahhhh!!!” Chaerin suddenly screams and pulls Dara out of her way as she runs towards the spot where Bigbang stood a while ago. “Jiyongie visited me! Kyaaahh…”

 

The three girls could only roll their eyes in disapproval.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin smiles naughtily as she tries her best to hide on the farthest corner of the boy’s shower room. Bigbang just finished their practice and having been stalking Jiyong for lots of time now, she’s fully aware that he will probably take shower first before he goes home. She have used this technique before, when she stole his face towel. Doing it again won’t hurt her, right? ‘Urgh! I have to be careful. What should I collect this time? Hmmnn…his T-shirt? Nah! Too big! How about his sando? I bet that will smell like his sweat! Kyaaah!!!... But nah, still big enough!’

 

She keeps on thinking what to secretly grab when an idea struck her like a lighting. ‘Dang! How about his boxer???’

 

She giggles on the dirty thought that her brain is processing when she heard guys talking. Chaerin clasps both of her hands on to avoid the nervous whimper she might create.

 

“…so you should approach her!” someone says.

 

“I will. Don’t worry. After this upcoming gig, she will have no choice but to fall on my charm.” A familiar voice answers and she’s clearly aware that it’s the love of her life talking. “Ahh… My Cupcake girl will finally notice me…”

 

“Heol, we already know that she likes you, when will you Bro?” The guy, whom Chaerin recognizes as TOP’s voice, chuckles.

 

“Well, I am not that confident. I was quite sure that she likes me until that incident when I rescued her from that Brat. Urgh! I thought I will be on her bad book, but thank God, I think we’re fine.” Jiyong laughs.

 

“Yeah, you should thank that clumsy girl who bumped her! That was a blessing in disguise.”

 

“I know Bro!” and they laugh. “I’m gonna talk to her friends. Hope that they will like me for her…”

 

“Of course they will approve of you. You are the leader of Bigbang after all!”

 

 

Chaerin bows her head upon hearing the news she discovered. ‘So it’s official! He’s really courting that… who was that? Cupcake girl? That girl who I accidentally bumped last time? Tsk! More like a Clown girl instead! But… but I thought he doesn’t like Plastic/Clingy type girls?’

 

The noise of falling water suddenly fills the room and Chaerin knows that the boys are already taking showers. She glances at the nearby duffle bag whom she surely knows it belongs to Jiyong, but her plan suddenly went out of the window. What was left is the jealousy that stirs up in her fragile heart.

 

‘Oppa… I know that having you is TOO IMPOSSIBLE for someone like me but… why her? She looks like a barbeque stick…her hair is frizzy and her nails are somehow dirty. Her academic grades aren’t impressive, so is her oily face… why her??? Don’t you have a taste???’

 

Sadden with the news, Chaerin quietly sneaks outside the bathroom, hoping that nobody will see her.

 

‘Urgh! It just gave me more reason to hate Cupcake more…’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin always hate that colorful food. Well, blame her old classmate way back then who played a prank on her using that pastry. They were having a recess when someone hid her food and placed it on her chair. The ever absentminded girl accidentally sat flat on it, causing her favorite skirt to be messed up. The whole class laughed at her predicament, along with that Naughty boy. She cried in front of the class all day for getting hungry after eating nothing and getting dirty after sitting on her own food.

 

From then on, Lee Chaerin vows to hate Cupcakes in fear that she will mess it up again and that people will laugh at her for doing so.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now, sitting sulkily at the empty cafeteria, Chaerin deathly stares at the one sitting perfectly in front of her. She grabs the fork and started stabbing the pretty thing as if it will feel the pain in her chest right now. Anyone who will see her might think she’s going crazy but for the broken hearted girl, it was definitely more than that! And stabbing the poor Cupcake is the only way to lessen the sting she feels… for it stupidly represents that girl who managed to steal Kwon Jiyong’s heart…

 

“Tsk! Come on! Fight back!” she hisses again, while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter