Paper Planes

Ultimate Fangirl's Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Why are you here? Who gave you the permission to enter?” Jiyong glared at them. The three started to shake but Chaerin remain to be strong…well, at least, she tried to look like one. “I think you’re aware that it’s an invasion of privacy, and you can be reported with it, right?” TOP seriously asked, particularly to Bommie.

 

 

“I wanna pee…I wanna pee…” Dara nervously chant. Well, the three girls know that it’s her habit whenever she’s nervous but one guy thinks otherwise.

 

 

“The comfort room is there…”Taeyang motioned the door on the corner. Dara abruptly go there when she realized that she doesn’t mean what she just said. Chaerin, Bommie and Minzy look at her amusedly when she slowly walks back behind them saying, “I change my mind…”

 

 

“Yah! Are you toying with us?” Seungri stomped his feet. All along, Jiyong is looking at Chaerin who’s also busy eyeing her phone in Jiyong’s hand. ‘Just one wrong move and I’ll get you back…’

 

 

Bommie sense what Chaerin’s have on her mind so she tries to act coolly and distract the boys. “We just need to retrieve something. After this, we are leaving.” She said particularly to TOP.

 

 

“As far as I know, you don’t have any business here, so you can go now.” TOP shots back.

 

 

“Ahm…you’re right. We should get going…” Chaerin bow her head and was about to go to the door when, “…but I’ll get it first!” she run after snatching her phone from the surprise Jiyong. The three girls followed and the four of them run for their lives away from the band, leaving the five men in awe.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“! That was tiring!” Minzy complained when they reached their Photography club’s room—probably the safest place away from the Bigbang.

 

 

“I’m sorry, girls…” Chaerin is sweating like hell. ‘That was close! I never knew Jiyong has a cute mole on his face…’

 

 

“Probably the only benefit we got is the confirmation that Kwon Jiyong is dating a random girl.” Bommie said nonchalantly, which was awarded by a nudge from Dara. Chaerin is aware that she tried to shut Bommie for her sake. She could only bow her head upon realization. ‘Bubble burst.’

 

 

“That’s okay, Chae…At least now, you can focus on your new secret admirer…” Minzy tries to console her.

 

 

“Yah…maybe you’re right.” Was all she could say.

 

 

“I knew it! That TOP guy is really a monster. Tsk!” Bommie still said out of the world.

 

 

“Shut up, Bom. Can’t you see Chaerin is hurting? Please show some sympathy here…” Dara tried to pull Bom out of her daze about the incident a while ago.

 

 

“I can’t see any point of showing that…”the three girls roll their eyes when she said that, “…but I see that paper planes keep flying their way in…” she said while pointing a numerous paper planes flying in their room. ‘What the heck?’

 

 

“Who did those?” Minzy immediately picks in the window and saw various students are walking, but none of them were s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter