Part 2

Long Lost Friend

"Because it's me!" You shouted.

"Wait! ____?" Kwangmin asked looking right at you for the first time.

"Yeah, I've lost a lot of weight, and I don't exactly dress the same way."

"Definitely not!" Kwangmin said.

"Wait a second, how did I not meet the twins? We've known eachother for years," Jeongmin butted in very confused.

"Do you remember that year I had to live with my uncle, so I had to switch schools?"

"Oh!" Jeongmin said.

"Plus I didn't really know Youngmin and me and Kwangmin never hung out outside of school." You and Kwangmin were what you guys called 'school besties'. Basically you guys never left each others sides in school, but out of school you rarely saw eachother  it was because you were always busy helping your uncle, so the only time you guys had to hangout was when you were don't working. The only reason you knew Youngmin, other than the fact that he was the twin of your best friend at the time, was because he worked for your uncle.

"I should go find him," you said worriedly as you walked out the door. You didn't know where to look for him, but apparently your legs did. Soon enough you found him on the hidden bridge in the large park.

"Youngmin?" You asked seeing him lift up his hand to his face, wiping off tears was your thought.

"_____!" Youngmin shouted ecstatically turning around.

"Oh, it's you." He said turning back around.

You walked over to him leaning on the bridge, "Kwangmin told me about your crush who shares my name."

"Yeah, so," Youngmin said rather cold.

"I want to know your story with her," you said gently.

"Why?"

"I'm curious as to what someone can do to make someone else so sad just at the mere thought of that person," you said. You wanted to know what you could've done to him, the boy who you barely knew.

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because I want to know if I can help."

"Well you can't. Just leave."

"No. I'm not leaving, I want to know."

"You're even more stubborn then she was." Youngmin comented with a little laugh.

"What was she like?" You wanted to see yourself 2 years ago through his eyes.

"Funny, she used to have the weirdest sense of humor with the most contagious laugh, and awesome comebacks, but very sarcastic. Nice and kind, she never saw people for what they looked like, she always saw them for who they were. She used to say beauty is behavior. One of the many things I love about her. Beautiful, not society's version, but realistically beautiful... the most beautiful girl I ever had the privilege of knowing. She had these gorgeous eyes, like the ocean, not like the ocean midday but like the ocean on a foggy night, they used to just light up whenever she was talking about one of her passions or singing with that beautiful voice of hers. God, her voice... It was one of the best things I have ever heard, actually your voice sounds a lot like hers..." Youngmin paused thinking but blew the idea he had off, "that's why I seemed so rude when you came."

"It's fine, you sound like you really liked this girl," you didn't even realize that that 16 year old boy thought about you in those ways, you the short, pudgy, ugly 16 year old geek.

"I did," Youngmin smiled, "I liked her very very much."

"So what happened? What made you so mad at her?"

"Ummm, she- she moved away," Youngmin said and started to walk away.

"No wait! I want to know. Please Youngmin."

Youngmin turned around and walked back onto the bridge.

"Well, ummm, she moved back with her parents. She lived with her uncle, you see, I worked for her uncle so I saw her everyday, some days I would stay late just to see her for a little longer or to help her with a task. Everyday I would try to become close to her, but she never let me in. It's like I was standing at her door but every time I would ring her doorbell she would push me back to the gate. She liked my brother, they always hung out together at school. She never even liked me as a friend, that's what made me mad, because she never just told me. She would ignore me at school, pretend I wasn't there, and she was evil enough to give me hope every Saturday when she would come to my house to pick up Kwangmin to go somewhere, we would greet eachother and she would smile at me with a sparkle in her eye," you looked at Youngmin as his voice trailed off, he had two tears running down his cheeks, you frowned as one tear managed to escape from your eye, you never liked crying in front of people.

"What would you do if you ever ran into her?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I would feel so many emotions at once."

"What if I told you that _____ was just so self conscious  and you were so... You, that she thought she would never even have a chance." Youngmin was catching on now.

"Well then why did _____ hang out with Kwangmin all the time?"

"Because Kwangmin is a Pokemon geek who never was in the 'popular' group, so I would never get too much attention towards myself!" You got mad, so was Youngmin, you were so mad that you forgot that you were pretending that you weren't yourself.

Youngmin leaned in quickly and kissed you hard and passionately. As he backed away he looked at you with tears in his eyes and said, "sorry."

"Now what are you sorry for?!" You said still angry that Youngmin was so angry at you for not understandin, "I should be the one apologizing!" You both stood there for a little bit.

"God _____, can you stop being your stubborn self for one second and give me a hug."

You leaned into Youngmin letting one more tear fall, "I'm sorry Youngmin, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" You said into his chest.

"So, _____ will you let me into your house this time  or kick me back to the gate?"

"You can come in, and stay. I will never push you back to that gate again."

You both stood on that hidden bridge in use park holding eachother, knowing that you would stay like that forever.

Until you pushed him back to the gate.