Part 1

Long Lost Friend

Hey it's your bestie Minnie, I just texted you. You better pick it up!

You looked around in search of your phone hearing the personalized recording that your besfriend set as a ringtone for himself. You smiled as you walked over to your phone, you always laugh at the things that remind you of memories with Jeongmin.

Jeongmin: hey r u gonna b ready soon? Im like 1 min away

You: yeah, b out in a few

You were so excited! After such a long time you were finally going to meet Jeongmin's fellow members! You were dressed in your casual skinny jeans and a sweater, you didn't want them to think of you differently than who you really are so you decided not to dress up. HONK! And that would be Jeongmin.

"You all set?" Jeongmin asked as you sat in the car.

"Sure am!" You said bubbly and excited.

"What are you so excited about? You never got like this meeting old friends of mine," You and Jeongmin have been friends for a VERY long time.

"Well this is different! These are your brothers!" You explained to him with emphasis.

"Yeah, well... Just, don't get too attached," Jeongmin said stumbling on his words. Now if this were some kpop oneshot you probably would have thought he liked you and was worried someone might steal you. But this isn't, he was just a non-biological, over protective older brother, who wanted the best for you.

"Yah, Jeongmin oppa, if they are your brothers they are going to be mine too, psh pabo."

Jeongmin just laughed at that but really he was hoping that that would be true. He pulled into the buildings parking lot, "just to let you know, they may not be as crazy as you... But they aren't exactly normal." You were ready, you knew that you would like them the way Jeongmin would tell stories about his day with his group. You both walked up into the apartment building where his dorm was. When you walked into the dorm you saw Donghyun and Hyunseong talking with the manager, Minwoo in the kitchen walking towards you, and the Jo twins, Youngmin and Kwangmin, playing some sort of wrestling game, they were both holding on to one of their feet and jumping around hitting eachother with it trying to knock the other down.

"You must be ____!" Minwoo came up and said to you in a very excited voice, "yah! Hyung finally brought his friend over!" Minwoo yelled to everyone.

Just then everyone looked up at you, it felt quite uncomfortable, obviously Jeongmin could notice, "SO... Everyone this is _____, _____ this is Donghyun, Hyunseong, and you already know manager hyung, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo."

"How old are you?" Minwoo asked you.

"Umm, I'm 19... Why?"

"Ugh! Why can't I ever be somebody's oppa?!"

"Well I can be your noona," you told Minwoo hoping that that might make him feel better.

"Really? Yes! I knew you liked me the minute you walked in that door."

You laughed.

"I'm an oppa." Hyunseong told you with a cheesy smile and a wink.

"You and Donghyun?" You asked seeing if Donghyun was okay with you calling him that.

"Of course," he answered with a smile.

"How come you never told us how pretty noona was hyung?" Minwoo asked.

Up until now you hadn't realized how Jeongmin was doing, you were just so worried about your own situation you never realized how stressful it must be for him. You reached over and squeezed his hand for comfort, and mouthed you okay? He nodded and smiled.

"So, how old are you two?" You asked Youngmin and Kwangmin, actually very curious as to what the answer is. You thought they were oppas because they look so tall, especially to you.

"We're the same age as Minwoo," Youngmin answered as Kwangmin just kind of stood there. Oh yeah! You remember Jeongmin telling you that Youngmin was the more outgoing one and Kwangmin was the more quite, shy one.

"Oh, really?" You said shocked.

"Wow! Just met me and you're already making fun of me!" Minwoo said acting as if he really was hurt by your words.

"No, I didn't mean that Minwoo-ah, I just meant you two look older," You said looking at the twins.

"Well I guess I could forgive you," Minwoo said then laughed.

Everyone sat down, You were on a couch sitting next to Minwoo, next to Minwoo on that couch was Donghyun, then Hyunseong sat on the chair, the twins sat on the other couch, and Jeongmin sat on the floor in front of you.

As you all start talking the boys all start fighting, not really fighting, but arguing over who was a better actor in the movie and who sang this better and stuff like that, so you started to lose interest. When you zoned the boys out you couldn't help but over hear the twins whispering with eachother.

"So what do you think of her?" Kwangmin asked Youngmin.

"I think she's nice, and funny, and beautiful," Youngmin replied, not realizing what exactly he had just told his brother.

"Yah! You like her don't you," Kwangmin said.

"Maybe..." Youngmin answered in a cute way.

"Well you should stop."

Why?!" Youngmin asked Kwangmin surprised.

"Because I know of someone who already likes her," Kwangmin answered confidently.

"Who?"

"Me."

"Yah... Really?"

"What? You act like I don't have a chance with her!"

"You don't, _____ is too outgoing for you." Youngmin stated. That was false. You weren't outgoing, you weren't necessarily very shy either. You just were crazy with people you were comfortable with, and these boys made it feel like home the minute you walked in, it also helped that Jeongmin was here.

"Yah! You don't even know her! You probably just like her because she has the same name as your crush from school." Kwangmin sounded a little angry now, but not as angry as Youngmin was.

"Don't bring that up!" Youngmin yelled, and everyone stared at him as he stomped off outside of the dorm.

"What's his deal?" Minwoo asked.

"He got mad at me because I was getting mad so I brought up the school crush topic," Kwangmin said looking guilty.

"I should go after him, just in case someth-" Donghyun got interrupted by your loud gasp as you stood up.

"I know who you two were talking about! Sorry I sort of eavesdropped on your conversation with your brother," you told Kwangmin, he of course was now red in the face, awww he's so cute.

"How do you know _____(same name as you)___?" Donghyun asked you.

"Because, because..." You were trying to think if you should tell them or not.