For You

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For you I wanna sing the happier song
For you I wanna try to right all my wrongs
For you I'm gonna break my bad habits
There's a golden ring and I want you to have it
There's a golden ring and I want you

- For You, Duncan Sheik

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

 

Tonight was beyond ecstatic! I never thought being Hyunseung’s boyfriend will feel something like this. Of course I fancied him since day one but having within my grasp the actual thing—that is, dude I am finally his boyfriend! Could you believe that? This is such a bizarre feeling, yet wonderful. Oh, very wonderful I could not even ask for more. Just for the mean time.

 

Hyunseung is such an amazing guy. He completely made me fell head over heels for him. The way he smiles whenever he finds something amusing, the way his eyes glow beautifully like I totally became a er for those orbs, the way he zoned out and blurt out random thoughts and of course, our obvious fascination about bands! I am utterly glad that I met him. And in this instance, I can already guarantee that he is mine. Is this how it feels to be in love? I know we didn’t know each other for long but something inside me is telling that this is different. That Hyunseung is not like the other guys I’ve been messing with and he is not the kind of guy to be taken for granted. He is so precious; I am willing to do anything for him. Whatever he says and wants, as long as I know I can and even though I can’t, I will try. For him. For the sake of his happiness and welfare. Hell, because I know I just didn’t like him a lot. I am definitely in love with Jang Hyunseung. Screw my cocky self.

 

“Dude, stop being so creepy! That stupid grin on your face is not amusing to see!”

 

I was being roughly hit on my shoulders by my stupid of a cousin when I entered our house.

 

You see, my parents are almost not at home since they are always out and busy with their businesses that I barely care about as long as they give me money, they can do whatever they want. So when I realized it’s so boring staying at a big house full of maids and butlers, I talked to my cousin, Yoon Dujun, who is also a Junior from the same school I am attending, hence we were close since our kid days. He is like the brother I wished I never had. We find this unit one week after I came here in Seoul and since we play in the same band, our place also became our practice slum.  This is how we ended up living in the same roof. Not that we are a couple or something. This set up is actually cool. It takes a lot of effort to live independently without having someone doing something for you. Like I said, I am not some rich spoiled brat. I do my chores. I do my laundry, do grocery shopping from time to time, clean my room, fix my things and even Dujun’s things. He is such a messy kid.  I don’t know how he lives like that. I never dare entering his bed room fearing that I will find some anaconda inside there. But when it comes to food, that is where we both do badly. Most of the time we have take outs and when I find myself to be bossy sometime, I just call at home and tell my maids to made something for me. Usually when I am having my lunch with bambi. He just loves eating my maids’ eggrolls and who am I to deny him? No one. I’m just his lovingly handsome and y boyfriend that will not deny anything from him.

 

“And are you in a suit? Are you kidding me? Where have you been?” I can hear Dujun laughing at me laying fully from the couch in the living room watching a replay of FIFA world cup.

 

I placed my jacket suit on the arm rest and took a sit from the other chair. I stare ahead and glanced the clock in front of me telling that it is fifteen minutes past midnight. I didn’t know I spend the whole night at Hyunseung’s place. Pwew. Time flies surely fast when you’re enjoying.

 

I rest my head on the chair, closing my eyes, suddenly feeling the tired slowly consuming me.

 

“Hey, don’t sleep here. If you’re that damn tired move your in your bed room.” Dujun said again.

 

“You are such a douche. Anyway, I am sleeping. I maybe talk to you tomorrow.” I say as I made my way to my room, grabbing my jacket suit. Once I entered my room, the silence inside calmed me immediately and the sight of my bed is very irresistible. I stripped my clothes and left nothing but my boxers and fell on my stomach on the fluffiness of my bed.

 

Ah, this is life.

 

I grabbed a pillow and snuggled closer, still thinking about how amazing earlier was.

 

I wonder how my precious bambi is doing now. I just can’t stop smiling whenever I think of him. Geez, I sound like a stupid girl crushing over some hot dude.

 

I grabbed my phone from my pants’ pocket and surprisingly I have a text message.

 

Hell yeah it’s from Hyunseung!

 

Fr: Bambi :* <3 12:21 AM

 

Jun, this is Hyunseung. I hope you got home safely. Thank you again for today. And yeah, you should probably rest now. I just want to know if you’re doing fine. Kay. Good night. Sweet dreams. Xx

 

I chuckled at his text. He is one of those guys who is not fond of shortcuts I guess. He is so cute! I can imagine him blushing already.

 

To: Bambi :* <3 12:22 AM

 

Hi bambi <3 Hi boyfriend <3 Hi Love <3

 

Sure I did go home safely. Tnx for worrying ^_~ but i don’t want u 2 b worried tho. Chill babe. You too, u shud probably rest <3 I bet ur tired from all of today’s event. And 2moro, I’m having band practice. Want to come over? I’ll pick u up <3

 

Fr: Bambi :* <3 12:23 AM

 

Good to know I moved my dance class earlier so I’m very free tomorrow :D What time though?

 

See. My bambi is such a nerd when texting. A cute and y nerd. But at least he uses smileys.

 

To: Bambi :* <3 12:23 AM

 

Will pick u up at 1? How’s that? <3

 

Fr: Bambi :* <3 12:24 AM

 

Sure. What am I supposed to do when you practice?

 

To: Bambi :* <3 12:24 AM

 

Nothing. I just love to see u watching me play. And u can me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter