Girls

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They're just girls breaking hearts
Eyes bright, uptight, just girls
But she can't be what you need if she's 17
They're just girls
They're just girls

- Girls, The 1975

 

“Mom! Hyunseung oppa was brought home by some guy!”

 

Geurim’s high pitched scream filled their living room when their mother steps in the house from work. Their mom manages their business now after their dad left and since then it is very rare to have some bonding time with her because she is always busy. She quit being a veterinarian and focused more on what her husband left them. She just treasured her loving partner and his memories will surely be not forgotten.

 

“He is just a friend, Geu. No need to over react.” Hyunseung simply stated from the living room couch not setting his gaze off from the television.

 

Sure he didn’t come out from his family. He doesn’t remember a memory of him stating that he is gay but family is family. They always know best and he didn’t need to say a word about him being brought home by a GUY. His little sister is not over reacting; she is just excited and thrilled about a possibility of having a twist with his brother’s plain boring life.

 

“But why did he take you home with a car?” Geurim clearly emphasized the “with a car.”

 

“He just happened to own a car. What is so big deal with that?” Hyunseung starts to irritate with his little sister now. That little nuisance can see things through him. Such a nosy .

 

“No need to be all defensive big bro. I was just teasing.” Geurim replied with a goofy grin on her face.

 

“Enough you two. Seungie dear, you can invite your friend to come over some time. Besides we actually never met anyone aside from Gikwang.”

 

“Sure mom.” Then Hyunseung just nods.

 

“What does he look like? Is he hot? What is his name? I heard he is a transferee. Is he tall? Does he sing? Or maybe dance? Is he rich? Well maybe because he owns-“

 

“Oh shut up Geu! You’re so annoying. You’ll know how he looks like when he’ll come over.”

 

With that he left her sister and stormed upstairs his bedroom.

 

It was just a day and Junhyung is absolutely bothering him. Well, a little bit of indirectly. His sister will never stop until she’ll get what she wants. Thank God their mom is cool and not some nosy . He hoped so. He will just plan on how to avoid that rascal of his sister and leave her alone for quite some time.

 

He sighed while sprawling on his bed. Why is he having the time to think about a person now? It never happened before. And why now suddenly? He continued to think on how good looking Junhyung is and his voice, damn that y voice. He wondered if he’ll ever hear him sing now that Junhyung mentioned he is in a band. He wished maybe things between the two of them will turn out good eventually. Not that he is hoping, but he is pretty sure Junhyung has the hots for him. He knows one who is interested in him. He can clearly tell it.

 

If that’s the case, is Junhyung gay too?

 

He thought a silly idea on how Junhyung can be a perfect guy but he is not so perfect if it happens to be he is interested with guys too. Oh how he hopes it is true.

 

--

 

“Come on! Spill it sunshine!” Gikwang matched his scream with a slam of both hands on their lunch table. Obviously he is digging his poor best friend for some information about yesterday’s tour.

 

Hyunseung kept on rolling his eyes. He wonders how he managed not to hurt his eyeballs for doing it often. Sure he is surrounded with stupid people but Gikwang is the worst. Now he regretted being his only friend. If only he knows how annoying Gikwang is, he definitely didn’t talk to him during their dance practice. And he thought that guy will be gone because he’ll look out for his mom but what is that moron doing there at school?

 

“Fine. If you’re not gonna talk to me, I’ll ask the other party!”

 

“Hey! Junhyung!”

 

Hyunseung widened his eyes in horror. He immediately slapped Gikwang’s mouth but he guessed it’s too late since Junhyung is already approaching them, holding a tray of his lunch.

 

“Hi Hyunseung. Hi Gikwang.” Junhyung greeted them with a warm smile. Though he greeted the smaller man struggling from Hyunseung’s grip, Junhyung’s stares are completely glued to the pretty silver haired male alone.

 

“Can I share a table with you guys?”

 

“Sure!” Gikwang suddenly bounced from his best friend’s hold.

 

“Thanks.” Junhyung replied with still a smile on his handsome face and now sits on one of the free chairs in front of them. Straight right in front of Hyunseung.

 

“How are you bambi?” Junhyung asked now with a smirk instead and started his lunch.

 

“Bambi? Is he calling you that sunshine?” Gikwang noisily asked with eyes widened.

 

“Geeks will you quit it? I’m soon going to be deaf if you’ll not tone down your voice.” Hyunseung grumpily replied.

 

“Why are you calling him bambi?”

 

“He looks like bambi. Can’t you see it? Look at his eyes. They’re so huge and beautiful.” Junhyung answered and still staring at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter