Unclear

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I am trying to learn and I’m dying to know
When to move on and when to let it go
A curious feeling no one can explain
I just don’t know if I’ll risk it again

- Unclear, Kodaline

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting Hyunseung-ssi.” The petite woman immediately apologized at him.

 

“Don’t worry about it miss?”

 

“I’m Goo Hara. You can call me Hara, don’t mind about the formalities.”

 

“Okay Hara. So you want something to eat?” Hyunseung asked politely. He glanced over Seungjae from afar and nodded a little. The young waiter then went at their side to pick up Hara’s order. Hara seemed to be a decent woman as well and thanked Seungjae right after her order was placed at the table. Hyunseung thought it was useless to let time pass by and so he asked the other’s intention.

 

“How can I help you Hara?”

 

“I am kind of desperate now you know. About a week later, I’m going to have my bridal shower and I’ve badly wanted to do a contemporary couple dance with my fiancé.”

 

Yeah right. She mentioned the last time about her fiancé from New York.

 

“Congratulations by the way.” Hyunseung greeted with a small smile.

 

“Thank you.” Hara smiled at him too.

 

“So, I was already looking over the internet for inspirations and this video struck me a lot.” She grabbed her ipad from her bag and placed it over the table for the both of them to watch the said video.

 

“It’s from Ed Sheeran’s newest music video of thinking out loud. Have you watched it already?”

 

“I’m afraid not. I’m not into his singing style really.”

 

Hara looked at him as if he’s been joking. “Really?” She asked with a slight of doubt.

 

“Really. Let’s watch it then.”

 

After about a few minutes, Hyunseung immediately got some of the steps in his head. It is an intense dance with emotions and passion that must be involve. It was the main key of the said dance. He actually didn’t mind the song and focus more on the two persons dancing swiftly and magically. He was caught off guard to be honest.

 

This is the kind of dance that the girl in front of him wants?

 

It will be a challenge then.

 

“I’m going to be honest with you now. Is your fiancé a dancer? Or does he ever dance?”

 

Hara was quite defeated to answer at first because she knew very well how her fiancé is. “He is really not the dancer type.”

 

“But you dance right?”

 

“Yeah. I took ballet classes when I was young until my Senior year. I still dance too from time to time so it won’t be a problem to me.”

 

“But it will be for your fiancé.”

 

“Yeah, I was quite ambitious to choose this type of dance but he said that he’ll do whatever I want.”

 

“So he is already informed about this?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Then I really need his full concentration and participation. The man’s part is not easy and quite a weight to handle but if he’ll show me his potential perhaps we can actually make this work.”

 

Hara’s face immediately lightened up upon hearing his words.

 

“And did you say we only have a week before your bridal shower right?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Hyunseung worried a little knowing that this will be a tough work.

 

“You know. I still have my dance classes until four in the afternoon. I’m afraid that the only time that we can have our sessions are in the late afternoon. So would it be okay with you? We can always put an all nighter if things went bad.”

 

“It’s not a problem with me. My fiancé and me works as well so practicing in the late afternoon is such a perfect idea.”

 

“It’s a plan then.”

 

“Right. So when can we start?”

 

“Up to you.”

 

“Tomorrow okay?”

 

“It’s settled.”

 

“Oh, thank you so much Hyunseung-oppa! You have no idea how grateful I am. You just made one of my dreams come true.”

 

“No need to thank me. We still haven’t practiced. Until then, I’ll see you.”

 

“Yes, see you.”

 

As Hyunseung drove off to his place to finally have a rest and meet the slumber, he can’t help but feel a little irky and anxious for this project. It was not his first time to choreograph someone, but it will be the first after two years. The last time he choreographed was before he had his own studio. It was during those times that he is still starting and ignoring any source of income is such a no no. It was very different from teaching children since most of his clients are elderly or those annoying and stubborn teenagers that wanted to win a certain dance competition.

 

So this will be a little foreign but not likely, anyway it’ll be another experience to learn.

 

--

 

The day surprisingly went faster with Hyunseung teaching his little angels their ballet lessons and still hopefully wishing for a co-teacher to appear soon. He would gladly appreciate some company now that he has another project to look and attend for. He can’t work all day without passing out at one point but still he will try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter