What a shame !

Senpai , Please Notice Me

In class ..

Chae chatted with her while waiting for science classes began. Suddenly Bom invites Chae friend to accompany her to the toilet. When looking up the stairs to get to class, Chae turned around and saw a glimpse of a school prefect. Chae saw his face, ! It's Ji ! . Then Chae respond without denounced it. At the time, Ji saw the act . Oh god, did he notice that I behaved so? I hope he did not notice. If not, my ego will be scratched! oh god! please do not noticed. Chae thought during science classes. Omg, did he noticed it? Chae sighed loudly.
"You got a problem with that question, miss Chae?"
"Uh-oh what? no .."
"Proceed to answer the question"
"yes, madam"

Chae and Minzy sat on a chair next to the school office. They both engrossed playing with their smart phones.
"Chae," Minzy whispered, elbowing Chae hands slowly.
"What?"
"It's him. on your left"
Chae look to the left, Ji was walking with a friend while holding a book in hand. Omg .. he's like a prince! damn so handsome .. said Chae Ji walking in front of their seats. Chae bowed her head because not resist feeling embarrassed in front of Ji.
"OH MY GOD. He's so cute!" Chae said aloud.  'WOAHHH're SO HANDSOME!'
"What are you doing?"
"Updating my SNS"

Suddenly an old Chae's friend greet them.
"Hey"
"Hey. What are doing here?"
"Ji is a very hypocritical person blah blah blah" omg, did he know? but how? and why?
"Why you telling me all this stuff?"
"I want to ask you, why you always be a crazy girl when you see Ji?"
"Wh-what? No I'm not!" Chae acting in front of her old friend to avoid capture.
"You're lying, right?"
"No!" and Chae got up and ran away from her old friend.

Chae and Minzy walk and chat ..
"OH MY GOD. HOW DID HE KNOW?! HOW?! Did he peep me?"
"I'm suprised too. How did he know?"
"Do you remember what he said!? Ughh"
"How did he know you like Ji?"
"I do not know! How did he that I like Ji!?"
Ji suddenly appear from the Chae's left. Chae shocked, her face red and her head continued subdued. Chae and Minzy directly to the cafeteria to escape.
"Chae! What are you doing?"
"Did he noticed it?"
"Of course he noticed it! Oh god, what's wrong with you?"
"I do not know! I just can not handle it! i'm too shy!"
OMG! it's already twice I behave like that. Aishh! I'm embarrassed..

The next day,

Chae's school suddenly had a mutual assistance.
"WHAAAAT?! Ughhh. Collaborative. I hate it" Chae complain loudly.
While mutual aid, teacher suddenly asked Chae to take a waste plastic.
"Chae! Wait for me!"
"Catch me if you want ~" said Chae while and looked at Minzy. Chae looked forward, and saw a glimpse of Ji . Oh My God !
caused remembered the incident yesterday, Chae quickly turned her body around like a ballerina is dancing and quickly walked towards Minzy.
"Kya, what's wrong?"
"Shhh!! It's Ji"
"Where?"
"There ..."
"Why? Just walk ~"
"Shut up! I still feel shame over the incident yesterday"
Minzy just
laughing at Chae as remembered act done by Chae yesterday