The day I started to be crazy when I see YOU ❤

Senpai , Please Notice Me

In School ..

When doing  homework that given by teachers,
Chae suddenly whispered to her best friend, Minzy.
"Pssst! Minzy .."
"Huh?"
"You know JI right?"
"Which one? Form 3 or Form 5?"
"Form 5"
"Oh, that school prefect .. why?"
"He's handsome, right?"
Minzy furrowed brow. "Uhmm. Why?"
"He's my crush.."
"Oh okay"
At first Minzy thought Chae are just kidding. But, the reality is Chae really love Ji .

 

During the break, Minzy once again asked the question.
"You really like him?"
"Yes .."
"Are you serious?"
"I'm serious. Why?" Chae replied with a straight while eating nuggets which she purchased in the school cafeteria.

"Oh .." said Minzy very slowly ..

During the night ..

Chae sent a message to her friend, Dara . At first, they chatted with each other.
Dara is also a school prefect . Chae suddenly asked a question to Dara.
"Dara, you know Ji right?'
'Haha why? attracted to him?'
"Yup, how can you tell? XD'
"Hahaha. i know ~. Unnie, better not. I even been tempted, but when I know his behavior, I stop'
"Hahaha. Do you know what's his twitter account name?'
"Uhm .. I forget. it does not matter, I will ask him.'
'Okay'
"Unnie, his twitter account have been deleted'
'Hrmmm .. okay. thank you'
'This is his SNS . ____ Don't be sad okay?'
"Omg omg! thank you! i love you :* '


The next day,

"Booyah! Today, Wednesday ~"
"So?"
"Today is curriculum day!"
"Ughh" Chae complain
"Why?"
"Today we back home late!"

 

During the gathering members of the scouting, Chae sitting at the forefront. Suddenly all scouts are divided into three groups. Chae get the third group. When the teacher asked all members of the scouts to sat in assigned group, suddenly Ji are in the third group. 'Whaaaat! He's in the same group with me. hahahaha XD said Chae in her heart . Ji sat next to her .
OMG omgg! said Chae in her mind. Teacher giving a paper to write the name. After Ji wrote his name, he gave the paper to Chae and their fingers were touched while he said "After use it, return to oppa okay?" Did he just called himself, oppa?! omgg I'm melt ..
Typically, boys to call themselves 'oppa' for just special person/s . Chae bowed her head and smiled and said "oh, okay" . When she went back home, she update her moments on wechat. "OMGGG you're so handsome !!"