The Most Beautiful Dream In my life !

Senpai , Please Notice Me

Chae went to a shopping mall to buy makeup. "Aishh where they put the space for Maybelline New York?" Chae muttering as still unable to find the desired item.
"Why do they stack the mascaras too high ? I can not take it!" Chae muttering as she tiptoed to take the mascara. Arriving there is a hand draw mascara to Chae.
"Oh, thanks" Chae see the face of the watch owner, , it's Ji!
"uh-oh? you? wh-what are you doing here?"
"I accompany my friend here" Ji said, pointing to his friend.
A girl. That must be his girlfriend! humm .. he is petted
"Uhm, thank you for helping me" said Chae with a red face.
Ji just stare at her face, She's kinda cute
Darn! Why must I bumped into him here?!

---

Chae is in Starbucks . It's have been long hours she sit there to complete school works. GAHH ! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS  ADDMATH ! Chae muttering while scratching her head itch . Chae sipping her Latte , Chae up to order another drink .
" Give me an americano " While waiting orders to be complete, Chae staring at her seat , Chae make faces because her seat are littered with papers due that can not answer . Chae look out the window , Ji ? Chae look for a second, Uhm probably the wrong person . "Welcome to Hell , Miss Lee Chaerin" Chae complained about not being able to answer the math questions .
" May I help you? " hoarse voice . The possibility of another young man who wanted my flirting .
" Not need "
" Mathematics ?"
" Yes .. "
" Let me help"
" Just go"
Then the young man sit down .
" Hey! I told you to g - " gosh , it's Ji ! Not you again! Chae speechless . Chae did not know what to say when her prince dreams is in front of her.
" Wh - what are you doing here ? "
"I want to buy americano and saw you complain about the math"
Heck, did he noticed? this made me ashamed .. Chae face turned red.

----

Chae was walking in the garden . When the wind blows , the leaves fall from the trees.
" Woah , beautiful .. " Chae said while admiring the beauty of nature.
" Feels like in a movie" Chae continued going to the edge of the park . At that Chae was listening to her favorite song , I want you by Ina . Chae singing while walking.
" I want you to be there when I fall . I want you to see me through it all. I want you the one I love . I want you I want  you ~ " with Chae singing soulful lyrics . Suddenly a hug Chae from behind. Chae shocked and turned her face to the back . Chae just want to scold him for a hug without her consent . When her turn Chae , Ji behind her ! WHAAAAT ? DID HE DO THAT ! ?
" You did that ? " Chae asked with a frown face .
"If my my answer is yes , what you gonna do to me ? "
" wh - wh - wh - why ? "
" You said you want me to be the one you love while you singing "
" You know? HOW ?" Did he told Ji ? ! that's jerk !
" Your acts when you see me .. " Ji said with a smile.
Woah even your smile are beautiful .

" Hey! Hey! " a voice called .
" Wake up ! Wake up ! You should go to school ! You'll late ! "
Chae get up , delicious food already on the scent .
Aishh ! It's all just a dream ! Darn it ! !
Chae smiled to herself when recall her dream yesterday.