Taking advantage of the weak

Your love

You were down with a bad cold and Minhwan couldn't stay to take care of you because of his all-to-blame packed schedules.

 

"A...a..achooooo!!" You sneezed for the umpteenth time again into the tissue you had in hand before throwing it into the wastepaper basket, which was currently overflowed with used tissues, as you reach out for another piece of tissue. It was sure a miserable time for you but Minhwan still had to do what he has to do, you sigh again as you lay your head down and dozed off.    


 

*Dingdong*

 

You literally sprung up immediately upon hearing the doorbell ring.

 

"Oh? Celery's here?" You got off your bed as you drag yourself to the door with a heavy head.

 

You opened the door and fell onto the person in front of you, expecting or believing it was definately your boyfriend. "You are finally here. I almost died, you idiot.." You whined to "Minhwan" and hugged him. He hugged you back and whispered an 'I know' into your ears.

 

This of course made you realised immediately that you had made a huge mistake, that guy definately wasn't Minhwan. Those arms were so much skinnier than Minnhwan's strong and musclular ones and his voice.. it sure sounded familiar to you but it couldn't be compared Minhwan's deeper voice.

 

You push yourself off the person.

 

"J...jae..Jaejin.. I'm so sorry, I thought you were.."

 

"Minhwan. Nah, nevermind" He grinned widely at you before asking for permission if he could enter your apartment. You nodded and led him into the living room.

 

He told you that Minhwan was dead tired after the promotions and couldn't make it and since he knew that you were sick, he decided that he would visit you as he knew that you would be having a great miserable time and he was right and blahblahblah.. You did not really listen to him talk as you were having a headache and you couldn't really be bothered anyways, Jaejin wasn't Minhwan.


 

Jaejin sure did take good care of you, he stayed by your side the whole time trying to bring your temperture down. He even rushed to buy a whole lot of different headache pills when you complainted about your terrible headache. You were grateful that at least he was here to replace Minhwan in taking care of you.

 

You couldn't remember when you fell asleep once again but all you knew was you felt something soft against your lips that woke you up immediately.

 

"What the hell !! Lee... *coughs* *coughs* jae..*choke* Lee Jaejin !!!" You screamed at him realizing what he did to you.

 

He was still on top of you. You tried to push him away but your efforts were in vain, you were just too sick and too weak at that time to push him away. He lean down once more to whispered in your ears.

 

"But I like you too...."

 

 


 

 

Sorrrrryyy if I haven't been updating regulary /inserts sad pouty face

I found a part-time job so I wouldn't have much time to update, so... I wouldn't be here most of the time. Minhwan might take over though ^^ I guess that's a good thing for you right? Well, nobody loves me ㅠㅠ

 

Guess where Hyunjae's working! I suggested it! 

Hey! Why did you make me look like a y bad guy?

 

Shut up Jaejin, you are a ert in real life too. What I write suits your real personality ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Jin, I suggested her to work at pizza hut toooooooooo because the uniform's red and i like red. ^^ :)  Oh hello readers, I am your ever-so-charming Jongho000ooo00nnn

 

 

I like pizza that's why I suggested that! ^^ And don't believe what Hyunjae says, I AM NOT A ERT!

 

What the hell Jonghoon! Jaejin! Get out get out get out or I will cut you! /le locks them out the room

Believe whatever I say, FT Island are a bunch of ert. Sometimes I really wonder why they are not called five ert island HAHAHAHA...

Don't be fooled by their innocent looks OTL Alrights, byebyeee :)