yo want pizza ma bro?

Your love

Both of you haven't been out on a date for a long time already; he had been busy with his packed schedules and you had lessons. Today is the only day both of you were free and Minhwan decided to bring you to the amusement park.

"I called someone along..." You only told him that when you were both at the entrance of the amusement park.

With an obvious unamused tone, he asked you who was it.

"Jaejin and Dayoung."

"Dayoung? You mean my sister Dayoung? And why Jaejin?"

"Of course it's her, I don't know anymore Dayoung other than your sister. And aren't you the most ignorant brother ever? Isn't it obvious that your sister like Jaejin?" You rolled your eyes at that, even if he was ignorant, he should have noticed the obvious that his sister was having a crush on Jaejin.

"Ah, i see what you did there" He smirked as he wrap an arm around your shoulder. "Kaja, let's go in first. They can join us later"

 


 

It did not really turn out as how you and Minhwan had expected. You both thought this would bring Dayoung and Jaejin together,since they can't stick with any other since Minhwan and you were a couple which means both of you would stick to each other. But no, if one didn't know, they would have thought Jaejin was your boyfriend instead.

Jaejin accompanied you everywhere and even held your hand as you walk.  It was only.exceptional when you were on thrill rides, he was reknown for his phobia of heights. That only left Minhwan and Dayoung sulking behind as Jaejin dragged you into a souvenir shop.


"Erm.. jin? I want to ride the Gyro Swing again. I'll go with Minhwan, Dayoung can accompany you." You knew those two siblings aren't quite amused already and you wasn't so comfortable with Jaejin being so intimidate towards you, you only preferred your boyfriend's intimidacy.

You push Dayoung to him and ran to Minhwan before he could even speak. Minhwan gave you a peck on the lips before wrapping his arm around your waist and head towards the ride.


-extended ending-

 

Jaejin sighed and rolled his eyes at that sight but turned to Dayoung after sensing someone staring at him rather intensely.

"Uh..so ...ma bro you want pizza?"

Dayoung just stared in disbelief but nodded at the same time.

 



Troll ending. Hahahaha i like it ^^
And guess what, Dayoung is really the name of my sister in real life! Choi Minhwan's sister name is really Choi Dayoung! ㅋㅋㅋ All the names you see here in the future would really be the real names of the manager, sister, brother of FTIsland in real life! Isn't that great?

Oh you asked where's Hyunjae (author) ? ㅋㅋ its my turn to chase her out of the room this time. If you listen carefully, you might even hear her banging the door and screaming my name loudly now! Hahahaha, your minari can be evil at times >:D