I hate you

Your love

Minhwan's still clueless about what happened between you and Jaejin. One reason you haven't told him was because you didn't wish that his long friendship with Jaejin to be broken just like that and moreover, they are bandmates. It's definately not a pleasant thing, you didn't know how to tell him anyways.

 

"_____-ah, you want a drink?" You were snapped out of your thoughts.  You looked up to see a skinny figure infront of you, still awaiting your reply with a smile plastered on his face.

 

"Ah.. no thanks, jaejin. I'll get it myself later." It was obvious that you didn't wish to talk to him, he got your hint and just nodded as he walked away.

 

It was the occasional buffet dinner at this regular restaurant day with the boys and their manager. The boys would receive this treat by the manager for their hard work, occasionally and Minhwan would just bring you along too.

 


 

"Erm goat? Can i talk to you for a minute?" You stop him before both of you made way back to the table, with.  His face lit up quite immediately as he nodded enthusiastically.

 

"What is it?" He asked in a gentle tone.

 

"Erm..you should know i am dating Minhwan...and you..."
 

He sighed but raise his head up again and rested his arms on your shoulders. "Of course I know that, but i think i would be a better choice for you. Minhwan's still a kid, he wouldn't know how to treat you like how you deserve. He would understand if i explained to him, all i need is for you to accept me. I know you have a thing for me too right?"

 

You removed his arms on your shoulders and shrugged it off roughly, flashing him a stern look before running back to the table to grab Minhwan.

 

"Look here Jin, Minhwan is my boyfriend and I love him more than anything else. Well, maybe except my guitar but that's an exception alright. And he is definately not a kid anymore, he has already grown up so much and is definately able to treat me well enough. Minhwan is already treating me well more than i deserve so just stay away Jin, i have only see you as a good friend. If you still want to stay friends, you have to stop alrights, Lee Jaejin."

 

With that, you pulled your boyfriend away, out of the restaurant, leaving Jaejin, the rest of the members and the manager dumbfounded in the restaurant.

 

"You are in deeeeep~ troubleee~" Seunghyun sang into Jaejin's ears, earning himself a punch in the stomach from the elder.

 

 

-extended ending-

 


He pull you into a tight hug once you two were outside the restaurant, before crashing his lips on yours.


You were taken aback at that and burst into tears.

 

"Omo omo why are you crying?" Minhwan asked frantically at your very unexpected reaction.

 

"This must be our last hug and kiss right? You are gonna break up with me because I didn't tell you that Jaejin.. he... he.. and you must be angry with me an-" You were cut off by his lips before you can even finish.

 

"OTL Silly, I am not going to break up with you, I am not so petty. Moreover, I know that you would never cheat on me with him even if he likes you. You just proved it to me right in front of him right?" You nodded and hugged him again. 

 

"Sometimes I just hate you so much, you totally ruined my life by entering it. Because of you, I can never look at other guys the same way I look at you anymore"

 

"Same here, I hate you too"

 

" I love you.."

 

"I love you too _____-ah."

 



 


Awww we are so sweeet isn't it?  ㅋㅋ I love [reader]  ~

Yes,Hyunjae isn't here today, so it's your lovely maknae Minari hereee, and she lets me take charge Hahahahha ^^ I like her when she lets me take charge, she should be more kind to me like this than shouting at me all the time ㅠㅠ

Okay I shall help reply comments here ^^

 

WinaKpop; Starbucks is nice too:) Don't listen to Hyunjae or Jonghoon and Jaejin hyung, I support you to Starbucks and I might get free coffee ^^^^

Azn_melz25; YAY! Kekeke i love youuu ~

frenata; sorry i wasn't in the previous chapter ㅠㅠ but I can't help it if Hyunjae doesn't put me in, she is sure a hard nut to crack at times Kekekekeke Jaejin hyung is always naughty-naughty actually.

 

 

 

 

 

 OK