Question Time

Who Are You, Really?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With all the younger boys out of the way by distracting them with an extra batch of chocolate chip pancakes causing the home owner to internally cringe at all the sweetness that the others were practically inhaling, Suho made his way over to the living room, calling over the new pair so they could finally discuss what all the other boys were gossiping about. After the two quietly made they way over at sat themselves opposite of the other, he lightly cleared his throat, not exactly knowing how to approach the matter but having to deal with it according to his morals about keeping all the others safe and in line, that included matters concerning their love lives if he felt there may be something not entirely too wise to do in a healthy relationship, and if they did what everyone in the other room had begun to assume that they did, they he definately felt the uncomfortable need to bring up his concerns to the younger.

"So...how was your night Luhan? I hope that you were comfortable in your room." he started off with, knowing that the others probably sensed the tension and also the fact that he did not know the other well who was also older than him. He saw the other fidget lightly, his hand only grasping Sehun's tighter, never having let go even as they'd sat themselves down earlier.

"It was umm, it was okay. Thank you once again for letting me stay here." the nervous boy said, slightly lowering his head due to embarassment. Suho looked at them a bit taken aback seeing as how they made no regards toward the sleeping together issue, but he knew the maknae sensed something more behind his question.

"He had a bit of an accident while he was showering last night." stated the maknae. With these words, Suho's eyes quickly widened, his motherly side coming out. "Are you alright? What happened?" he asked the boy quickly, his eyes widening slightl in both curiosity and worry.

Moving from the sofa opposite of the two to the single relclining chair beside them to get a better look at the older, Suho still could not help but think that whatever accident had occured is not the end to their mysterious relationship.

Not knowing what to do or how to explain the previous night's incindent, he quickly tensed, turning his head to look at the younger beside him, one of his hands lightly the hem of the other's shirt. Noticing the anxiety in the smaller's eyes, Sehun smiled lighty to reassure him before proceeding to look at his caretaker. "He slipped and fell in the bath tub while he was showering. I heard a loud noise from my room and I rushedin to see what was wrong. When I walked in, I saw him pretty shaken up so I took him to my room and we fell asleep." He turned back to his side, and saw the relief sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter