Getting Along

Who Are You, Really?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody tried to be as discreet as possible, trying their best not to rouse the two sleeping figures out of their slumbers. Slowly making their way out of the room as quietly as possible, the males tiptoed over to the staircase, descending with an excited and rushed yet obviously quieted down manner. They didn't want to wake the two upstairs without calming themselves and processing what they saw a bit. Situating themselves in the living room, they all gathered, still slightly flustered.

"Soooo????" asked Jongin, a wide grin stretched upon his face. He seemed so giddy that if he were a puppy, is tail would no doubt be wagging happily.

"That was not what I was expecting. I mean they looked cute yesturday and I was a bit skeptical about them not knowing each other at all but I believed Sehun when he told us that they weren't in a relationship or anything." said Xuimin, finishing his sentence by puffing out cutely while he made himself comfortable in his boyfriend's lap.

"Yeah, I mean they seemed to genuinely not know anything about each other. Like remember when Luhan hyung told us he was older than most of us here? Sehun totally seemed to think that he was older. If they don't know even that about each other then I'm willing to believe that they didn't have anything going on before but that now they do." agreed Chen happily accepting his boyfriend's embrace around his neck while planting a soft kiss on the other's cheek.

The others seemed to be processing everything and all while Jongin was still amused by the sutuation. Suho looked as if his baby's innocence was just stolen, or more like his baby stole an angel boy's innocence, the Xiuchen couple was still in the love chair cuddling not even caring about the situation as much anymore, Baekhyun was trying to keep himself from screeching about his feels over the cuteness from the "new couple", and Kyungsoo was seated beside Jongin, cutely   puckering his lips, causing the taller to look away quickly before he was caught staring for too long. He was occupied with his embarrasment until it seemed that the others had no intentions of moving on. Only then did his patience run out and his grin faltered.

"I didn't mean about them, I meant about the bet!" finally erupted the youngest in the room, fuming in annoyance until he saw the older who was sitting beside him looking at him with his large eyes.

Chen continued, ignoring the Jongin's outburst, "Wait, if he really was telling the truth about them not knowing each other and then they did-- that, then-" he stopped mid sentence, his eyes wide while his face looked proud.

"Our Hunnie did the deed with an adorable stranger" finished Xuimin calmly while burying his face into his Chen's neck, slighly tickling the younger, drawing eyes from the youngest and shortest boys in the room, Jongin and Kyung looking to and away from each other quickly as they caught each other's gazes, pink hues spreading across their faces.

"S-so who won the b-" Jongin started, trying to distract himself, only to be interrupted by the loudest of the group.

"But aren't they totally cute?! I mean, yeah they seem to have gotten together in a not so ideal way right? But still, I think they would be great together." Baekhyun chriped excitedly, continuing the roundabout way everybody was unconciously ignoring the youngest in the room.

"Hellooooo? Am I just invisible, should I leave?" Jongin whined with a pout appearing on his lips, gaining the shortest's attention the same way he'd attracted the younger earlier with his similar action.

"No," suddenly spoke Suho, making the younger's imaginary puppy ears stand at attention happily, "we should wait for them to explain themselves, I mean of course anybody could see that they'd be a killer couple but that does not mean that I'll allow anything to continue if I deem it irrational and what we saw does not explain the whole situation. Plus, I have a feeling there's a bigger story behind the two of them." he stated with authority, immediately recieving understanding nods from the other'sin the room, taking his theory into consideration. Let's not forget the kicked puppy who was seated with slumped shoulders and the large eyed munchkin who just wanted to pinch the others' cheeks.

"Mmmmm."

Warmth, security, acceptance.

I feel like I could stay here forever.

Shifting slightly while trying to snuggle into the satisfying yet unfamiliar comfort he felt, Luhanlet his palm wander over the broad surface that his head was currently occupying.

He was slowlyfalling deeper into his sleep when he heard a soft yet deep grunt coming from the surface he was laying on. Not recognizing the sound and knowing that pillows were never really supposedto be able to emit sounds, he pried his eyelids open slowly, closing them quickly as his eyes met the the bright light coming from the room. Slowly opening them again, once his eyes adusted, he looked up to find a chin slightly above the crown of his head.

Slightly disoriented and still half-asleep, he was baffled to find himself with arms wrapped around him, not uncomfortable although he was unaccustomed to this sort of affection. Being too embarassed to continue looking at the other opposite of him he looked down only to be even more flustered when his eyes found themselves looking to a chest, exposed and no longer occupied by his head.

His face was beat red, byt once a few minutes passed by with no movement from the other, Luhan eventualy relaxed back into the other's hold and focused on his deep breathing. Looking up again, the smaller studied Sehun's face.

Sharp jaw line, long eyelashes, peacefu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter