Echo

Who Are You, Really?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Serenity, peace, happiness; that was all he could feel as he laid there with his eyes remaining closed.
 Then the pain came. 
It hurt, everything hurt. He woke up to find his sheets and clothes wrinkled and soaked of sweat,  his bangs dampened onto his forehead. His room was dark and papers were scattered everywhere. The windows were sealed shut but the storm and heavy winds outside rattled the glass. 
He could only continue grunting, a few whines of pain escaping him as the horrible sensations continued to spasm throughout his body. His vision was becoming a bit distorted, the images surrounding him continuing to mess with his hazy mind. The sensations within him began to grow, the feeling whirling inside as if something wanted to escape. 
“A-Ahhh!” he could not help himself by crying out, the pain rushing through his head sharply.
His small frame continued to tremble as he curled in on himself. He suddenly couldn’t remember where he was, his memory blanking before it felt as if a large mass of energy was expanding itself within his body. 
Am I going to die?
Tears escaped his eyes before everything silenced, then just as suddenly a loud crash was heard, the windows shattered as wind strongly rustled the curtains aside. Everything was flying everywhere, rumbling from outside could be heard as a storm seemed to be brewing above; groaning as the the winds picked up and crying and the rain continued to pour down.   
Somebody help me, please.
 “Please, p-please stop.”
Silence. Just as suddenly as the torture seemed to come, it left. Any signs of the pain and wind slowly see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter