First Meeting

Who Are You, Really?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He was just staring at the taller boy in front of him, still panting from the harsh running he'd just been occupied with until he ran out of the woods, onto a road, not noticing he was instinctively running in the direction of another. He didn't hear the sound of running paws after him anymore, but he hardly noticed as he was occupied, maintaining eye contact with the stranger.

He was drawn to the brown orbs looking down into his own, apparently enthralled by him as well. He felt a sense of familiarity. But how could that be? He'd never met this person before, he surely would've remembered meeting such a person.

"Hey..." said the taller, breaking Luhan out of his trance.

He was suprised at the voice that greeted him. It was deep and strong, yet gentle. It immediately attracted him to the other but he didn't understand how he developed such a liking for the other with a simple glance and the exchange of one word.

Luhan hadn't encountered many people, other than the other experiments his father was keeping and the man himself along with his most recent rescuer, but he knew enough that you do not feel the sense of safety and comfort he was feeling towards the other from such a simple exchange. He knew it took a greater development of relationship and trust to feel such things but he just did. He knew it was strange, but he wasn't scared and so he accepted it.

"H-Hi" replied Luhan, suprised by his quivering voice. Not knowing what to make of his reaction to the other, he blushed and looked down at his feet.

"I'm Sehun" said the taller. 

"I'm Luhan" said the shorter boy, looking up the other.

Their eyes met and they couldn't resist the urge to smile at eachother. 

"Ok, so Luhan, are you alone out here? Do you need help? Are you lost?" 

Luhan giggled as he watched his new acquaintance look around, seeming a bit protective almost as if he sensed the other had been in trouble. He couldn't help but continue smiling at the other, until he looked back at him and returned his smile. 

" If you're alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter