chapter two: meeting this SANDARA PARK!!

crazy beat of a DJ

 

Jiyong POV ..

 

 

After a week we are able to set an appointment with this DJ. Hell I care if she’s a girl. I’ll do anything to make her work for me. I searched for her in internet. And DAMN! She is freaking GENIUS! She’s not just a DJ. She‘s a composer, arranger, and everything I could ask for my studio.  I pity myself for not knowing her in my entire existence. She even composed almost half of the songs in BillBoard100 2014. She’s a monster! A music genius that every musician should meet.

 

 

 

“ah hyung. I need to say something about this DJ..you know, just a reminder.”-seungri blurted. I’m driving our way up to her studio. How we get through this? Well, connections. Huh!~

 

 

 

 

“tsk. I don’t care about everything right now. All I care is to get this DJ work for me. That night, that’s the first time I heard those beats. It’s different. Stronger than teddy hyung’s and –“

 

 

 

“I know hyung. But you should not expect anything from her.. ahmm.. no.. what I mean is.. aish!!! This is crazy!!~ That girl. She’s a beast! She’s a half-human, half-decoy. That night while she’s DJ-ing, she’s doing nothing! Like she’s just standing! Compare to other DJ banging their head while scratching their disc. But this girl is a monster! Left hand on her track, right hand on her laptop! And did you know what’s she’s doing?? DID YOU KNOW?? She’s playing ploppy bird!!~ She’s ing playing ploppy bird while everyone is going crazy because of her left hand, JUST HER LEFT HAND on the disc. “-His hands in the air while animatedly doing his best to demonstrate this ing DJ. Well, know I annoyed. I ing need to meet this DJ as soon as possible.

 

 

 

“And you’re saying that I should not expect anything from this DJ uh!”-i parked my car and ready to take my walk up to her studio. Curiosity is killing me right now.

 

 

 

“yeah I’m serious hyung. She’s different. And I’m pretty sure that you’re getting a different picture about her. Asih!!~ I gave up! You should see yourself and you’ll understand. “ -he pouted and follow my steps up to this DJ.

 

 

 

 

“DING DONG!!”-room 021. This is it. I’m going to meet this DJ. I looked at seungri while waiting for someone to open the door.

 

 

 

 

“You should have seen your face right now maknae.”-I teased. He’s doing his best to act cool and calm but it’s not what I’m seeing on his face right now. His whole face is covering with a cold sweat and it feels like there’s a grenade ready to explode within our vicinity. Haha. What’s wrong?

 

 

 

 

“I’m worried about you hyung. You should keep your mouth and patience to their right places. I’m telling you. She’s different as in DIFFERENT!”-he sarcastically said while intently looking at me.

 

 

 

“You should shut up now and get your---“-great. Someone’s open the door.

 

 

 

 

Seungri’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

A man in mid forties opens the door for us. He’s smiling like his expecting our visits. He gave his way indicating that we can go inside. Ow! A penthouse? The whole place is a glimpse of alien planet for me. Mind that is so big and the interior are so awesome! Crystals are everywhere. Oh wait, I ing need an eyeglasses. This whole thing is different. So SANDARA PARK. Oh mind that nerve-breaking DJ. Our last encounter is not so impressing. So I think should find my way out of here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I look at hyung’s direction. I smiled. This hyung is doing his very best to hide his adoration in what he is seeing right now. Haha. This is so priceless.

 

 

 

 

 

“well, nice place. Hmm. Is Sandara Park ready?”-hyung. oh nahh. The question here is ‘HYUNG ARE YOU ING READY TO MEET SANDARA PARK??

                             

 

 

 

 

“She’s on her studio right now. There. You can go and meet her. She’s expecting you two.”­-the ahjussi smile and point a partly closed door on our right side. I saw jiyong hyung smile and walk towards the door. Well, finally he will now understand why I’m acting like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV ..

 

 

 

 

I walk towards the half-closed door. There’s no other time but today I will finally meet her. I smirked knowing that that DJ is in the next door. I hold the door knob to finally open the door and make her sign the contract and work for me. Easy task. Ts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“kyaa!!!!~ “-somebody shouts her lungs out inside the room. To my surprise I involuntarily knock my way inside the room and check what’s going on. My jaw drops as I see a girl on her pink pajamas doing her 100% jungle style, legs and arms on the hanging rope (which I don’t know where it came from) as her body lifted upward. Like a buttered pig who caught by an Aztec. Oh and the place.. it’s  jungle! What’s happen on the crystals and glass walls outside? This room is a total garbage suits.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the girl is busy pulling herself upward, saying alien languages, and animatedly banging her head up and down. And after I froze for about a ing hour, she finally sees me and directed her attention on my spot.

 

 

 

 

 

“OMMO!! TAM TAM ih!!~ hide! The terrorist are now on the row!!”-can someone explain to me what’s going on here? I will kill this girl in front of me. She’s hitting my nerves. I look intently to her like saying ‘what the you’re doing?’ look. And she manages to put her feet on the floor and run in circular motion and she keeps on pointing at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mr. Butler! Mr. Butler! We’re under attack! Hide TAMTAM and keep her safe! Ppal li!!”-she still running and killing every nerves in my body while I literally dropping every gallons of patience on my head for me not to throw her outside the window.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was left dumfounded but I manage to look on seungri’s direction who’s in the ‘I told you’ mode right now. I am now getting what he ing mean. And damn. The girl stops from running and now walking towards my direction with her eyes glued on me. She ing pokes my left cheek and look at me intently like I’m a criminal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey mister terrorist.. You’re going to kidnap my TAMTAM ih. neh?”-she innocently asked. I cleared my throat as I saw her face who’s just an inch away from my face. I really can smell her breath. Angel’s breath. Did I tell you that she’s innocently beautiful? Yeah she is. She’s like an angel. She’s not a human. She’s came from mars or maybe Venus. Oh geez! We’re on that position when ahjussi go inside the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“oh agi!~ he’s not going to harm our tam tam. He came here to visit us. We’re expecting them. Right?”-he said and by that this girl from mars hold my hands and smile like.. oh it’s creepy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“wow!~ visitors? I love visitors!!~ oh I love you mister visitor!”-then she hugged me, eyes closed.  Am I seeing a five year-old kid doing her aegyo right now? And is this the girl I am looking for? What the is going on?

 

 

 

 

 

 

“oh wait.. are you sandara park??”-I said as I free myself from her super tight hug. Then suddenly her eyes doubled its size and smile like.. oh it’s really creepy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ow yy-yeah! I am SAN-DA-RA! My name is SANDARA! Sandara park.”-she put her right hand on her chest while banging her head up and down and smiles widely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“no way..”-I involuntarily blurted out. I really can’t drive myself believe in this whole crap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“oh what that suppose to mean? I am Sandara Park! My name is sandara! Believe me mister. I’m telling you the truth. Mister Butler! Can you tell him that I am sandara park. ”­-she said between her sobs. She’s about to cry. And it’s not a good idea at all. Holy cow. Please save me from this. My mind literally busted a seconds ago.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The DJ that I’m eager to meet, the name after Sandara Park, the girl from mars, the girl with an angel's breath, oh I’m seeing the word DISASTER coming my way. The word DISASTER after the name of SANDARA PARK.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just closed my eyes and inhaled for once before I lose my temper and eat this girl in front of me.  Her voice, her voice.. Did I tell you that it’s the most irritating and annoying voice ever?? It is the most high-pitch tone of all time. It’s like saying the word ‘hamburger’ in ‘HIMBIRGER’ way.

 

 

 

 

 

“Of course you are Sandara Park. But I think you need to take a bath first for our visitor to recognize you.”-ahjussi said and she guide this girl to another door and I think that’s her bathroom. The girl fully obeyed as she walks toward the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Goodbye for a while mister visitor!!~ see you laturr!!~”­-she waves her right hand before she totally locked herself inside. Oh please no more encounters to come.

                               

 

 

 

 

 

While waiting for her comeback. We sat on their living room outside of her jungle suit. I’m still on my shock mode while contemplating everything happens a while ago. This can’t be.

                                                                                   

 

 

 

 

“yaa! seungri yaa! Is she the one we’re looking for? Maraeba!!(Tell me!!)”-I look at him who’s sitting in front of me. He just looks at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Believe me or not hyung. But SHE IS SANDARA PARK. The DJ And the music GENIUS you where looking for..”-confirmed. My mind is busted! My entire nerves damaged. Oh please free me from this.

 

 

 

 

 

THIS CANT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!~~~~ GRRRRRRRRRRRR ~~~