chapter four: CLICHE TIME continues

crazy beat of a DJ

The Sandara in front of me right now is obviously far from the five-year old Sandara I met a while ago. I can’t believe it but am I just seeing her other half? The genius side of Sandara Park is now unveiled right before of my bare eyes. And I love it! I’m ing loving it.

 

 

 

 

She walked on the other part of her studio. She stops in front of her upright synthesizer just to manipulate it before she puts her left hand on it. She started to produce a squeaky but a captivating sound that retaliate the whole place from being calm. Then suddenly she puts her right hand on the other version of her synthesizer above of her left hand and started to key in another type of sound. Then a bass beats started to join the first rhythm, she mixes it well for the bass beats illuminates the first sound, it’s more clearer now.  Two rhythms are now emancipating the whole place. The explosion of the music and beats still covering the whole area, I think the beat diverges three times now but the consistency of it is still there leaving me goose bumps. So this is how she works. If it’s me or even Teddy hyung, I think for now where just finishing our first beat. This girl is having a great job for me to be shameful for it takes centuries before I can make just one ing beat.

 

 

 

 

She’s done manipulating her devices. She’s now sitting in front of her laptops right hand on the mouse, I think she now arranging her composed beats and rhythm. 35 minutes has passed and she’s now finishing her compositions. She hangs the three sheets in front of her and looking on it from time to time while we are now hearing the cutting and squeezing of sound she created. She extend her left hand on her sound system just to manipulate the first sound and she’s now adding other kind of beats and harmony which are fresh and unique to my ears. I’m now fascinated on music I’m hearing right now. Her fingers are unexplainable. It’s beyond anything else. And I see her clap her hands three times then the first song started to play without its lyrics.

 

 

 

 

I was left dumbfounded for it’s really far from the sound a while ago. It’s totally changed its pace ‘cause it is much incredible and exceptional than hearing it when she’s doing it without further arrangement. It’s the same with the other two but what does really catch my whole attention was the last song for the music is describing something which I can’t figure it out. It feels like I already hear it but I’m sure this was my first time hearing this melody. And before the song ended I felt a hot liquid streaming on my right cheek. Oh !~ did I just cry? The last song really strikes me. Ts!~ fcvk this GIRL for giving me this kind of feeling. Then I heard a clap again. I wiped my tears and look at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“alright!~ I think I made it on time.”-she said while looking at the digital clock on her studio. She just looked at me with an ‘I-bet-you-can’t-do-that’ expression then leveled both of her hands on her shoulders and shrugged it boasting for something great that she’s done. The way she speaks are normal than it’s before. I think she is acting on her age now, acting really normal with coolness on top of it. And I think this is the time for me to do what I’m intent to do. Make her work for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ahh miss Sandara, I want to offer you something.”-I look at her in my most serious look. And she just looks at me without saying any words. Ts!~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I want you to sign a contract on our company and be a member of YG family, our family. We’ll give you a good perks and benefits for it.”-there I say it. It’s all or nothing. I’m sure I said it loud and clear to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh. So you want me to work for you? Right? ”-she asked with a smirk on her face. This girl is really unpredictable. I wonder how she manages to change her whole personality to another just like that. From a child to an, I don’t know what is she right now. Ts!~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, you will never regret working for us. I promise you.”-I said then I look at her the same as how she looks at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But we have a problem here.”-I was ready to ask her and to tell her all her privileges if she works for us but she manages to speak again in full of confidence.

 

 

 

 

 

“I never work for someone before and I’ll NEVER work for someone. And... Ha-ha... I’m not really working. I’m just doing what I want. I’m just playing. I never take this seriously. Well if I did, maybe half of this industry is now paying for plagiarizing and even owning my own songs. Huh! I think you know what I mean.”-she just left me speechless on her sudden outburst. I read that Most of her songs and compositions are being used by any artist without giving any credit to her. Her supporters and avid fans know it for they said that she has a signature beat in every song that she created. And they’re just shrugging they head on it for their idol doesn’t care about it too. But they knew that time will come that those people will surely pay for it. And one thing for sure, that those cases and situations doesn’t obstruct her name to be notice by everyone and the industry even gave her a title of “The Digital Music Princess”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let me be your apprentice then.”-I’m giving out my last dime. Forget about my ego now. If I can’t make her work for me, maybe working for her will be the least thing I can do for me to continuously see how she do magic. And I don’t know, I want to know her music more but at the same time I want to know HER more. She just untamed my curiosity after her last statement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“oww.. I think that’s a good ide---“-she’s about to say it. She’s about to agree to it. But this ing maknae made his way to ruin everything. EVERYTHING!!!~

 

 

 

 

“oh what is this??”-maknae said unconsciously while pulling something from his then wave his hand with that, a dark blue cloth with a button?? I just furrowed my forehead in curiosity. Then by that, sandara lips parted and look at seungri’s hand in horror.

 

 

 

 

“OW TAM TAM-IH !!!!~ MY TAM TAM!!~”-she retaliate her way towards seungri with a blaring eyes. She suddenly jumps off to seungri’s hand where that cloth with button located.

 

 

 

 

 

“OH MY GOSH! DID YOU JUST KILL MY TAM TAM-IH?”-she examines that cloth with her hands then put it on her ears.

 

 

 

 

 

“OH GOD THANK YOU! SHE’S STILL BREATHING!!”-there, she’s back from being a five-year kid. All thanks to seungri for ruining everything!~ sure I’ll kill him later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ah… Miss Sandara?”-I said almost pleading. Just hoping that she will remember what we’re dealing a while ago if she’ll hear my voice.

 

 

 

 

“oh hi mister visitor!~ ts! The man over there attempt to kill my TAM TAM-IH!~ I am so nervous thinking that, what if, if he succeed, but my tam tam is stronger than I thought. Hahaha!!~”-she told me while she’s walking on my direction and continues petting the cloth which I figure it out a bunny? Great. Just great!~  she just forget everything.

 

 

 

 

 

“oh by the way mister visitor..”-I didn’t breathe. Anticipating her next words. Oh please, just please remember it.

 

 

 

 

“You’re supposed to buy me a strawberry cake and strawberry shake right??”-doomed. I just look at seungri who is now praying to all saints to save him from my wrath later as if they will hear him.

 

 

 

 

 

I am very sorry guys. This is all I’ve got. I supposed to finish this and make it longer but I’ll be busy due to my graduation practice. Yeah you hear me right geuribun I am a graduating student!!~ kya!~ but don’t worry I’m so eager to write the next chapter but you know .. I’ll be busy .. huhuhuhu just bear with me guys. Huhu!!~

 

 

 

So … I want to hear something from you about this fic. Ts!!~ BOYAA! This Park giving me a headache!!~ such a bipolar.. ts!~ ts!~ kekekekeke!! Any comment are kindly acceptable..