chapter three: CLICHE TIME

crazy beat of a DJ

 “Believe me or not hyung. But SHE IS SANDARA PARK. The DJ And the music GENIUS you where looking for..”-confirmed. My mind is busted! My entire nerves damaged. Oh please free me from this. I shut my eyes and put my face on my palms. Geez!

 

 

 

 

“Did our sandara giving you a headache??”-I look at ahjussi who is now coming our way handling a set of tea or coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

“ah ahjus-- ah mr. butler.. (ts! !) oh I’m sorry mr ??”-I managed to ask. My mind is not working right now. I’m telling you.

 

 

 

              

 

“ hahaha. Mr. Lee. You can call me that way. What is it again ??”-he placed the tea set on the table and starts to pour tea in each cup.

 

 

 

“ah mr. lee.. by the way, what’s really going on. Why she’s acting like that? Well, I’m sorry but she’s acting really weird.”-mind this mouth. I can’t restrain myself from talking ‘cause I ing needing an explanation right now.

 

 

 

 

 

“well, what you see is what you get mr. kwon. What you’re seeing right now is another thing of being Sandara Park yeah it’s far from those articles but that’s her other half, what your hearing is just a half of her. Just a half of her.”-I just look at him in disbelief. How could be a music genius turns out to be like that? Yeah she looks fine. No it’s far from being fine. She’s gorgeous!~ but her acts, it so five year-old.

 

 

 

 

 

“but.. I’m sorry there’s no way I can understand this stuffs.”-i almost murmured.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, you don’t need to understand everything but please do accept that every geniuses have their own complications. Impressiveness and complications always come in a package.”-he smiled. There’s no way I’ll accept this. I’m so disappointed right now. This is not what I’m expecting. I’m thinking about how great she is and how I’m able to learn from her style. This whole thing is far from what I imagine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ahh hyung .. Don’t be like that! Yeah maybe she’s complicated but she’s not genius for nothing. You should see her on her studio and see how her fingers work. It’s magic hyung! She’s doing magic I’m telling you.-oh look at this man. He’s saying that I should not expect anything from her but he’s the one who’s always picking her up, and look how disappointed I am right now ‘cause of what he’s saying is ing far from what I saw. I just looked at him with my ever famous hopeless stare and there, the door open and a girl in her white dress came out together with her slightly wet hair and she’s  holding a.. Hair dryer?? oh Mind me if I tell you again that’s she’s really beautiful. How come a girl would be that beautiful after taking a bath? Seriously what’s her soap? I just looked at her while she’s walking her way to us.

 

 

 

“ahhmm.. mister butler?? Tummy is angry right now. Do you think I’m hungry??”­-she said while walking left hand on her tummy and her right hand still holding a hair dryer. Oh she’s still like that. I’m really hopeless.

 

 

 

 

 

“I think so my lady. What do you want to eat by the way?”-mr. lee said. My eyes stocked at her while she’s thinking what she want to eat. Music genius uh ?? ts!~ but yeah she’s not a genius for nothing so I really need to see how her genius mind works. I should wait for her other side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hmmmm. i’m thinking of strawberry cake and strawberry ice cream a while ago.. I think tummy will like them. Hihihihihi!~”-she giggled. Giggled?? Aigoo. I don’t know what to say I just looking at her and anticipating her next acts.

 

 

 

 

“We don’t have cake on our fridge my lady only the strawberry ice cream.”-mr. lee.

 

 

 

 

 

“OH! THIS CAN’T BE!!!!~ How can I suppose to eat a strawberry ice cream without a strawberry cake? This can’t be! This can’t be!~ mister butler! I think I’m angry!!”-she close her right fist and put it in front of her face end she’s doing an angry expression? I don’t know, if she’s just a normal girl that I know I can say that she’s acting really cute but she’s a music genius that I’m really eager to meet so there’s no way for me to like what she’s  doing. Ts!~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ahh seungri ahh ..”-I voice out. Her expression changed when she looks at me. She smiled and sits beside me while her eyes are twinkling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Here’s my key. Hurry and buy Ms. Sandara a strawberry cake.”-I offer him my keys. He just look at me with an unreadable expression. I handed him my key and tell him to stand up and follow what I said. Maybe after she eats I’m going to see her MISSING OTHER HALF.

 

 

 

 

 

waaaaaaaahhh!~ Mr. visitor!~ I always thought that your nice!~ oww Mr. butler I’m right!~ he is nice and he is  going to buy me a strawberry cake.”- She cling her hands on my neck while we’re sitting. Her cheek is almost touching mind. Oh her scent. She smells like a… baby. Ts!~ and suddenly, a better idea crossed my mind. Huh!~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“yeah and I’m thinking about buying you a strawberry shake. What do you think of that??”- I pull out her arms into my neck while faking a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“UWAA!! That will be nice mr. visitor!! I think I like you already!!~”-her eyes twinkled while imitating my fake smile but it comes so natural to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“only in one condition.”-I told her while flashing a smile or shall I say a smirk on my lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hmmpp!! I’m all in!! I’ll do anything for my tummy.(she suddenly stand on her feet and put her right fist in front of her face and left hand on her waist then look at me with a ‘I’m ready to kill’ expression) what is it Mr. visitor?-she said in a her infamous ‘himbirger’ high-pitch tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Compose me a three songs for an hour.”-she’s a music genius right? So composing three songs would not be a big challenge for her. Now let’s see how your brilliant mind works under pressure.  Let’s see Sandara Park. I look at her only to see her reaction-- Ehhhh?? She must be at least got alarmed on what I said right? But how come she’s just staring at me with a smile on her face looking so calm and easy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hihihi.. Mr. Butler.. Did you think composing him a songs.. hihihi.. are so easy for a so called condition?? “-she whisper to Mr. lee but not so stumpy for me not to hear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ALRIGHT!!~ Let’s go on my studio Mr. Visitor!~ “-there. She just said the magic words. I don’t care how many songs she will compose today I just want to see how she going to do that.

 

 

 

 

We’re now rooting on the garbage suit room where I first saw her. She excitedly opens the door and directed on the other door on the right side of her garbage suit bed. She’s hopping while having her way on the door. She’s really unbelievable. She opens that door and sits on one of the black sofa and started to write something. Once I get in my jaw literally touch the floor. Wow. Just WOW.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is this her studio?? I’m really not good in describing but its triple the size of our main studio on YGE. She has everything; stabilizers, equalizers and some of her systems and devices are not yet on our studio because it’s not yet in a market. It’s a 180 degree sound tech with a three layered synthesizer JUNO 107, 108, 109 versions; we only have the 107 and I don’t know that it’s already have versions. And in the middle of everything there have a three set of laptops which I think it’s connected on her music systems. Her music tech almost grabbing the whole space of her studio type room which is really incredible and I doubt if she can manage to use it all. And when you look on the other side of the room there are the big black sofas eating the rest of the space and the wall? It’s full of different types of stereo and bass speakers. This whole place is so amazing. I want to live here. Teddy hyung will be so proud of me right now. Oh ! Did I describe too much?? Ts!!~ I just can’t help it!~ it’s unconventional!~

 

 

 

 

 

I look at her who’s now busy writing something on her score sheets which I think she’s now working on my condition. She looks normal on her sitting position. She looks so focus but calm. Then suddenly she started to look at my face for about three seconds then write something on her sheets. She keeps on doing that and my blood started to boil. Is she ing sketching my face? I’m about to react when she stands up and directed on her three laptops. And for a minute the whole music tech lightens up indicating it’s ON. Did she done with her lyrics already?? I look on my watch, 20 minutes has passed. 20 minutes? And she already has three song lyrics??

 

 

 

 

 

“ tug! Tug! Tug! Tututug tug! Tug! Tug!~”-she’s now testing out her system. I just look at her. This is it! I will ing see how she works!~

 

 

 

 

 

She’s now manipulating her system with her left hand with the participation of her left four fingers. And the beats are now eating the whole place each music pace are radiating on my ears clearly and wonderfully. I just close my eyes and let my soul drown on sweet tortures that her music beats are giving me right now. Yeah!~ she’s really a genius. How can she make a so ing good beats on the first try without messing it up. And suddenly the whole music pace changed. I open my eyes just to see that she’s now on the other half of her music devices. How can she do that without me noticing or hearing it? I just look at her face particularly on her eyes that is now changing its color from brown to black. Her iris is now wide black and it become fiercer and fiercer while the music became wilder and wilder. How can this be? Then the music diverges again from a wild one to soft but sneaky sound and it became blurry before it totally passed out. I saw a smirk on her lips. Seriously, a smirk??

 

 

 

 

 

BEWARE: CLICHÉ TIME people!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

I just wanna shHOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT my lungs out!!!!!~ hahahaha!!~ excuse my craziness!! Hihihihi. I already fell on sandara here! Kyaa!~ I’ll tell you people you will fall for her a million times in this fic. But like seungri said “don’t expect too much.” Hohohoho.

 

 

 

ANNYEONG!!~~ hihi!!~ sorry for not updating for more than ages geuribun. Huhu. Me bad!!!~ I’m working on the next chapter maybe I can aploud it tomorrow night?? Aigoo I’m not sure. Kkkk~ ENJOY!!!~~~~~~~~