chapter one: beat of a DJ

crazy beat of a DJ

 

Everyone’s holding their breath as they move their bodies up to the beat. Heads banging, hands in the air, spirits on high. They are on the other level of attitude which brings their bodies move irrationally, everyone’s screaming like hell on the floor.  The place is now filled with ecstasy as the DJ maneuvers his way up to the music. This is like no other; nothing can surpass the feeling that the music is giving them right now.

 

 

 

 

On VIP room ..

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV..

 

 

 

“yow men come on! Let’s get out of here!~ new DJ on the spot!~”-TOP called out.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not in mood dude. You can leave me here. Go get your asses out of here.”-I retorted. I can’t really enjoy this night. this day for giving me a lot of head ache.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hell no dude! Come and kick your to the floor right now. Everyone’s on fire. This DJ is awesome!”-TOP said while bringing his vodka to his mouth. I can really hear the music up to here and yeah, it’s picking up the whole place on high. Different style I must say. This new DJ is kind of something.  So without a word I stand up and leave the room with brandy on my hands.

 

 

 

 

 

“YEAH!!~”-TOP retorted as he follow me on the floor.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Seungri’s POV

 

 

 

I really love the mode right now. I’m screaming like a madman as I doing my way on my system. yeah! This is the first time I’m seeing these people this high. Well, it’s because of this crazy person standing next to me. The DJ.

 

 

 

 

 

“WOAHHH!!!~”-I screamed as I focus my eyes on the sea of people on the floor moving their bodies left and right. ‘huh! We’re not on the yet crazy people.’ Then the person standing next to me put HIS other hand on the set and maneuvers the beat on the other level of craziness that surely will give a capsule of ecstasy to every person who will hear it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WOAHHHH!!!!!”-scream of people. Great! This is so great. The DJ really knows how to spoil this bunch of animals. I think I should find my way to be his apprentice one of these days. I mean it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“oh.. this can’t be ..”-I said as I look on the spot where the DJ is. No ing way ..

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Jiyong POV ..

 

 

 

 

 

After a breath taking set of that ing DJ I find my way to leave the floor and to sit on our VIP Room. This DJ is really something. He set my mode on fire. I really need him on my studio. I ing want his style.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah dudes!~ did you enjoy it ?? That was a shot of hell right??”-seungri blurted as he enter our room and sat between us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hey dude, don’t talk like you’re the one behind of that ‘crazy beat of a DJ’ a while ago because I’m sure you’re not. Haha!”-young bae teased.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh come on! I’m part of it! I’m on the lights! Imagine this club without my high definition funky lights and ultra magnetic laser beam dudes. That will be a life after death.”-he said almost pleading

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Maknae! How’s this DJ? They said he is quite popular? Did you able to see him?”-I said after drinking up my brandy on the rocks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ah waegore??”-TOP blurted.

 

 

 

 

 

“well I’m kinda interested with his music and style. You heard it too. And you know that he is something.”-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

“This DJ really has a different style in music or shall I say.. hmm.. He has the only one have that style. And I think he really suited our style.”-youngbae said then put his thumb to his chin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s what I’m thinking dude. So maknae find your way and set an appointment with him. Arraso?”-I commanded. I will do every ing way just to make this DJ work for me. I’m really having a hard time arranging music and new beat nowadays. After teddy hyung file his leave of absence I feel like living on hell every time I try to work out with my lyrics. Ts!~ bummer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“well hyung, it’s not that easy to have an appointment with this DJ. I’m telling you dudes. And.. and it’s not a HE but a SHE all the way.”-seungri smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT?”-no ing way.  This DJ is a ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s a girl hyung. THAT MONSTERIOUS DJ IS A GIRL! SANDARA PARK is HER name.”

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

Woow!!!~ I just came up with this idea after our ‘party like hell’ on our university. Well, let see .. hahaha. Anyeong to all daragon readers!!!~