The Feeling is Coming~

The Love that I Wanted...

Ji Won’s POV

“Miyeon-ah!” I skipped towards my best friend when I saw her at the dining room having her sandwich. (Apparently, our parents are both on a business trip together so they asked Miyeon to move to our house to say for the time being.) Seating down next to her and asking the house keeper to bring the usual breakfast of rice and stew with side dishes to the table for me. I rubbed my eyes when reality struck me AND I FELT SO SLEEPY…. *Yawns*

“How can you eat so much for Breakfast?!” Miyeon asked, comparing her sandwich to my portion of food with wide eyes. “I know you for years but I still can’t get used to your eating habits…”

Feeling guilty of all sudden, I put down the spoon I had been holding to eat. I kind of lost of appetite after hearing about how much I eat although I should have gotten used to it already. “I shouldn’t eat so much anymore…” I thought to myself. 

Sensing the awkwardness, Miyeon went to the kitchen to get our lunchboxes. And passed me mine. And we walked to the road side where the car had been waiting for us. 

“I’m sorry” Miyeon apologised to me in the car sensing that I had been feeling down since breakfast. 

*I wasn’t really sad or angry or anything… I am just really disappointed with myself for being unable to loose those fats…*

 

( in School )

We were walking into our classroom when I spotted the seats in which the teacher had assigned me and that kingka to seat at. He was already seated with the girls crowding around him and  I felt like their eyes were sending daggers to pierce into my skin. “How can the school’s fattest girl sit with the kingka? This is ridiculous!” One of the girls whispered. I couldn’t bear to listen to the rest of their convocation as I felt that I may be utterly insulted by them. I glanced towards Sungyeol and saw him reading the book divergent. Didn’t know that he liked these kinds of books… and how can he pay attention on the book when there are so many girls that are like practically waiting to devour him. Then, amongst all the chaos, I noticed his almost perfect features and his long legs… he may not be as handsome as the other guy in INFINITE... What’s his name again? Ahh~ L, I think. But Sungyeol is also really good looking.. He finally put down his book when the teacher walked into the classroom and I accidentally met his eyes… that strong gaze made my heart stop for a second. What is happening to me? I decided to ignore it and continue on with listening to what the teacher has to say about the lesson although I was kind of boring because I had already learnt about it when I was in the States. Soon enough lunch break had arrived.

(Breaktime!) 

I took out my hello kitty lunch box and went to Miyeon’s desk to have lunch with her. Mine had bulgogi beef, fried tofu and some fritters, and ,of course my favourite, fried rice while Miyeon had a hamburger with fries in her lunch box. I glanced over to where Sungyeol had been sitting and saw that he wasn’t in his seat. I suddenly felt disappointed…*WAIT! Why should I feel disappointed? Never mind!*I thought to myself, giving myself a mental slap. I continued  to eat my food in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI! i have just updated finally! I had been too busy with school these few months! I just updated a short on Ji won's POV:) I guess she is starting to fall for sungyeol soon.... :0 Drama~
I'm waiting for Infinite's comeback soon!!
~Lovecherry991