The Mystery Person

The Love that I Wanted...

Was looking through and found some grammar errors and stuff so i decided to edit abit! I added some more information and clues to the story. Ji Won had been hurt by some guys in the school she attended in in the staes and that it affected here thoughts about guys around her. BUT she is not hurt in the love way. So do continue to support me in this fanfic! Thank you to the new suscribers i got recently and i love you guys so much! Continue to read and support me by commenting to tell me how I can improve the story!

******************************************************

SungYeol’s POV

“Myungsoo-ah~ I don’t feel like eating in the crowd today.. I will be bringing the sandwich to the roof top to eat.” Sungyeol informed Myungsoo before he walked the opposite direction of the infinite guys.

“It is just the first day. And things had been so hectic. How am I going to survive the rest of this semester sitting next to Ji Won?” he constantly thought to himself. I casually swung opened the door and noticed someone sitting at the corner on the little platform that he usually sits at. It was a girl… but it was also the person that was going to be his desk partner. And she had… *THREE LUNCHBOXES BESIDE HER?! How can a person eat so much?*

I decided to not care about her and went on to the other corner to not be bothered by her…

Ji Won’s POV

Still being so engrossed in eating her food, I didn’t hear the patting of the footsteps that went pass the other corner. I felt so delighted until she heard someone coughing at the back.

I turned around and saw the person sitting there with the sandwich. “Sunbae-nim” I greeted him timidly, using the minutest amount of courage I had. “Why are you sitting here? I thought you would be with your other friends.”

“I’ve been here for a while already. But I didn’t want to disturb you talking with your food. Do you like the three lunchboxes?” Sungyeol meanly replied. And turned away to ignore Ji Won.

I walked back to the place where I was previously sitting at and quickly packed the lunch box and walked back down stairs to the homeroom.

Sungyeol POV

“How weird. That is one type of girl that I would never be my ideal type. Who would choose her as their ideal type? Haishh~ shall continue eating my sandwich~ Class is going to start soon…”

 

(After School…)

Infinite made their way to their favourite café called Paradise that is near the corner of the street that their school is at.

Sungyeol POV

Woohyun: Hey buddies!  So how was the first day of school?

Myungsoo(L): It was great for me! Haha~ I got the seat next to the really hot girl in our class… I heard that she is even one year younger than me! But I think we should concern ourselves with this mister over here for a while… he got the seat next to Lee Ji Won...*Pats Sungyeol's shoulder*

Sungyeol: yah! Don’t you remind me. I don’t know what I did to deserve such bad luck.

 Woohyun: Since anyway, you don’t get to know many girls personally, I dare you to accept the first girl that writes a pink love letter to you and date her for 3 months. If you refuse, you are a total coward~!*sly grin*

Sungyeol: Why do you always come out with all this kinds of weird games? Hyung! You know that I don’t like to do these kinds of things, don’t you?*frowns*

Woohyun: How? That is just my own personality… hehehe~

Sungyeol: Okay. I accept the DARE but what will you do for me? Anyway, I haven’t received any PINK letters in the past few years. I don’t think that there will be any coming my way.

Woohyun: I’d buy you a congratulatory gift! *bursts out laughing*

Sungyeol (thinking): I better lock my locker very well! I don’t want to receive any letter that is from some anonymous.

Ji Won’s POV

I went home together with Mi Yeon today. We had agreed to hang out at my house every Monday and Thursday. We didn’t have any homework assigned to us, since it was the first day so we decided stop by the supermarket to get some snacks and a tub of our favourite Ben and Jerry’s Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream. I had called my chauffeur to inform him and told him not to come and fetch me.

When we reached home, we joyfully ran up to my room. Miyeon sat on the chair next to my bed, and eyed me curiously as I made my way towards the table.

“So, how was your first day?” Mi yeon ask me. “You get to sit next to a Kingka from tomorrow onwards. J”

I had actually forgotten about it for awhile.

“Uhh~ nothing much to talk about. I’m just suddenly upset that we can’t sit together for the first half of the year.” I said with a sigh. “Maybe you will make new friends and ignore me already..”

“I won’t trust me! Remember we promised each other that we would graduate together and attend prom together?”Mi Yeon defended herself.

“I am just so ugly, why would anyone be my friend except for you?” I said sadly.

Miyeon motioned me towards the mirror and made me look into my reflection. “You know the beauty that lies in you only few people will get to see it. Ji Won-ah~ You are beautiful and special. Don’t worry that I’ll abandon you or something!”

“Thanks!” I hugged her tightly. “Today, we bought quite a lot of snacks!” Quickly changing the topic.

Mi Yeon: “Let’s play Truth or Dare! We haven’t played it since we came back to Korea.”

Ji Won: “Yea~ I kind of miss it too.”

Ji won spun the bottle and the bottle pointed towards Ji won.

Ji won: I choose truth!!

Mi Yeon: So what is your impression about Sungyeol?

Ji Won: I don’t know, I think that he is good looking but he seems to have this air of arrogance around him that it doesn’t seem to be easy to be close to him. He is popular though, but he doesn’t even seem to care anything about the girls that are chasing him around. You know how much i dislike those guys that think they are so popular and stuff that they act like those girls arent worth it?!

Mi Yeon: no need to be so agitated talking about him let’s carry on with another topic...

….

….

….

(Second day of school)

In the classroom

Sungyeol’s POV

I was earlier than usual. I went to class and sat at the usual corner seat that would have picked. It was the first day I was going top sit together with a complete stranger and to make things worse, it was the fattest girl in school, and I didn’t have a choice. But I acted like I didn’t care. I was kind of frustrated.

Then I saw Ji Won walking in with her friend, she looked around and spotted me sitting here. She walked over and quietly just sat down next to me. Ahh… she didn’t take up as much space as I had expected... phew! Actually she didn’t seem to be as ugly as those people had described her to be, she looks kind of like a koala bear, so cute… Wait… I shouldn’t have these kinds of thoughts… Whatever! I shall read the book that Myungsoo lent me the other day… “Divergent” the story was quite interesting although it was the first time I had read this kind of genre.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Divergent is a story book that i have been reading these days... it is about some out of these world stuff but there was a girl that falls in love with another guy from her new faction. The story is part of a three book series. Do read it! There is a movie that is based on it though.