truth about me.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6/4/2014
The calendar read. It's been a week since kai came back. But last night was still fuzzing in my head. Would he remember when he woke up? Would he remember what he did? Would he ever remember anything? 

I got up off the bed and walked too the wash room. It was a new week and that meant school. Oh the terror. I sighed and began too do the normal school routine. Brush teeth, comb hair, change.

(the girls uniform)

Once I was done I walked towards the door. But I stopped. Will I be the only one remembering what happened? 
I turned the knob and saw the brown knob. It was the room that we were meant to share, but he had only occupied himself. I closed the door behind me and made my way downstairs for some breakfast. 

KAI'S POV.
"Argh" who the hell left the curtains open. I opened my eyes only to be met with the bright beaming sun. Stupid sun. I turned and faced the ceiling. My head hurts. What the heck happened last night. I threw the blankets off me and gently stood up. My head was spinning. Oh god I shouldn't of over drank. 
I walked over to the bathroom and did the normal things.

(guys uniform.... KAI LOOKS AMAZING!)

Once I was done I made my way out the door. I stopped in the hallway and stared at the door across from me. 
I wonder if she's up? Wait I don't care. I brushed off the thought and made my way down the stairs. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw a shadow in the kitchen. I hid behind the wall and peeked. It was her. 

I watched her every move. She sat there alone, sighing as she ate a spoonful of rice. What was wrong with her?
My thoughts got distrusted when she subtly said something. 
"Will he remember me" she sighed again and stood up walking over towards the sink. 

What did she mean? Remember her? I furrowed my eyebrows. You may think I'm jealous but I'm not. Time too okay Kim Jongin. 
"Well well the ugly duckling is awake" how come that sounds so familiar. 
She didn't respond, instead she stiffened. What is wrong with her?
"Yah!" I half yelled. She slowly turned around facing me. She looked scared. 
"What's wrong with you?" 
"Ah...er.... I should go" 
She quickly walked past me. What the heck. 
I turned around and followed her.
She was putting on her shoes. 
"Why are you rushing? It's only 7:00am" I questioned her. Wait why am I so curious about her? Why does it feel all so familiar? 
Argh. I mentally sighed and drew my attention back to her, but she wasn't there anymore. She left already. Suddenly I felt a feeling. A feeling of emptiness. What the heck. Since when did this ever happen to me? I don't miss this that girl do I? 
"Aish!" I frustratedly yelled. 
'Beep' 
I grabbed my phone out of my pocket typed in my password. 
It was a message from umma. 
'Jongin honey. You and your wife must come dinner with us tonight, so please don't forget. And remind her as well okay. Thank you sweetie'
I cringed at the word wife. When did I ever get married too her. 
I was about to place my phone back in my pocket when another message came. 
'Hey babe are you coming to get me?'
It was my kiyoung. I smiled. 
'Of course babe. Leaving now'
I chuckled at my own cheesiness and hit send. I sighed once again before grabbing my backpack and leaving. 

HaeJin's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter