Kiss Kiss

Kiss Kiss Kiss

5 YEARS LATER

I sat down on the bench. "Alright Yoogeun dear, you go play now. But be careful. And no eating sand, that's gross." I ruffled his hair and smiled. He nodded.

"Yes mommy!" he said, turning and running away.

I watched him go proudly, wondering how I had been blessed with such a beautiful son. I sighed happily as he climbed onto a swing and began to swing high.

Yoogeun played contently for awhile alone, until a young mother and her daughter showed up. Yoogeun shyly walked over to the girl. "Hello." he said, noticing the toy in her hands. "What's that?" he asked.

She looked at her mother, who said, "go play!" and pushed her toward Yoogeun.

The young girl held out her toy. "Wanna see?" she asked politely. Yoogeun nodded and she said, "I'm Jenny."

"Yoogeun!" Yoogeun said, pointing to himself.

The girl giggled, bringing her hands to . "Yoogeun, let's be friends." she said. "Wanna go see how it works?" she said, her face brightening. The two ran to the sandbox, where she taught Yoogeun how to use her toy.

I watched them play for a while, surprised at how easily Yoogeun made friends.

"Surprise!" I heard. I looked up, Minho standing in front of me. I gasped, rising to my feet immediately.

"Minho-ah!" I said, giving him a hug. He smiled.

Yoogeun looked over from where he was playing and, upon seeing Minho, rushed over. "Minho appa!" Yoogeun said, running over. Minho held out a hand and Yoogeun gave him a high-five.

"What's up my man?" Minho asked, but Yoogeun was already back to playing with Jenny.

I shook my head. "He'll talk to you later. He has a friend." i said, motioning to them. Minho nodded in approval.

"Already big with the ladies I see." he said, shaking his head.

I laughed. "So how was your honeymoon?" I asked.

"It was nice, very relaxing. It's good to be home though. Where's Taemin?"

"He's taking Jonghyun to the airport to pick Hee Young up." I shook my head. "It's a wonder theyre still together, she's gone half the time. But I'm glad they make it work." I smiled.

Minho nodded. "Ah. How's Kibum? Still single?"

"He wouldn't be if he wasn't so picky! He's at home, cleaning i suppose. Since everyone is supposed to get back today, he wants his place to be clean. I prepared a room for you and Jihyun-ah, so you guys can stay there until you find a place." I smiled. "Where is she anyway?"

Minho rubbed his head. "She took a cab to Key's house....she said she wanted to help him prepare dinner."

I nodded. "Ah, really..." I looked up and around, noticing Yoogeun. I watched him playing nicely, and smiled to myself. He was so well behaved... He was standing with Jenny, talking to her. I wondered what they were talking about. As a mother, it was nice to see them get along, though. Then, suddenly, Yoogeun leaned forward and kissed Jenny on the mouth.

I gasped, bringing a hand to my own mouth while standing. "Yoogeun!" I yelled. Young Jenny touched her lips, then burst into tears as she ran to her mother.

I bit my lip, running to Yoogeun, who looked utterly confused.

"Yoogeun-ah!" I said. "Why did you do that?!"

He shrugged. "You and daddy do it all the time."

 I sighed, closing my eyes."You can't do that. Only...only married people do that." I said.

"Junhyung appa and HeeYoung noona do it too!" He had a point there. No matter how I tried to explain it to him, he wasn't going to understand. I sighed. How was I going to explain this...

"Yoogeun, you can kiss girls when you're older, understand?"

His face looked on the verge of tears. "I kiss you! And Hee Young noona!" This was true....it sure was hard to convince this 4 year old.

I shook my head. "That's different. You only kiss family. Girls your age don't want to be kissed, arrasso?"

Yoogeun lowered his head, apologizing. I shook my head as I laughed. "Keep this up and you'll be just like Jonghyun appa." I said, rubbing his head. "Let's go home now, we're going to have a nice dinner with everyone, okay?" I smiled.

He nodded. "Okay mommy."


The past 6 years had been the most amazing of my life. The most exciting, unpredictable, and beautiful 6 years I had ever experienced. Although many things had affected SHINee's promoting, such as Onew going into the army, they remained good friends and we all lived near eachother. Key became extremely rich selling his own brand of clothing, and bought us 3 houses all next to eachother, on a lake.

Minho originally lived with Key; Hee Young and Jonghyun together; and me, Taemin, and Yoogeun together, but now that Minho was married he was going to have to find somewhere else to go.

Hee Young and Jonghyun's relationship was on and off, as she would leave to travel for work often, and they continually got into fights. But eventually, they would get back together and live together.

Today, we had all enjoyed our first meal together in a long time, with Onew, finally home (who would now room with Key), Minho and Jihyun (back from their incredibly long honeymoon) , HeeYoung home once again, Jonghyun, Taemin, myself, and Yoogeun. We were like a family, all nine of us, together. 

Today was also special because it happened to be me and Taemin's anniversary. After eating, Taemin offered to put Yoogeun to sleep. I watched in the doorway as Taemin sang a sweet lullaby for Yoogeun, and tucked him into his bed, with his favorite stuffed animal, a stuffed elephant. I smiled as Taemin kissed his forehead and walked toward me. We stepped out of the room, and shut the door softly.

"He's grown up so much." I said as Taemin kissed me.

He nodded. "He's almost as beautiful as you." he said, winking. He took my hand and we walked to our bedroom. I opened the door and gasped. There were candles lit, set up around the room, red flower petals on the bed, and soft music playing. I turned to Taemin.

"Taemin-ah!" I said, hugging him tightly.

He nodded, smiling. "Do you like it?" he asked. He kissed my cheek and then pulled me into a real kiss. I closed my eyes, feeling my awareness wane as I lost myself in the kiss. His hands moved to my hair, and he rubbed my neck, telling me between kisses, "I .. love..you.."

I tried to reply but he wouldn't let me let go of him. We walked into the room, about to shut the door when I heard a small noise. I disregarded it, until I heard it louder, "Mommy."

I pulled away from Taemin unwillingly, widening my eyes as I saw Yoogeun standing there, holding his elephant. His face looked scared. Taemin awkwardly stuffed his hands in his pockets, looking away for a moment as I bent down to see what was wrong with Yoogeun.

"What's wrong dear?" I asked, his hair.

Yoogeun frowned. "I'm scared."

I sighed as I picked him up to carry him to his room. "Scared? Of what?" I asked. I plopped him into his bed and sat down on its side, tucking him back into bed. He didn't say anything, but I noticed tears forming in his eyes. "What's wrong Yoogeunnie?"

Yoogeun looked up at me, squeezing my hand and hugging his elephant tightly. "The monster that Jonghyun appa told me comes in the night..." he said, a tear falling.

I rolled my eyes. That sly Jonghyun, was really going to get it. "Yoogeun, what monster?"

"The one! It has big eyes," he motioned with his hands, "and a huge mouth..like RAWRR!" he imitated the sound. "And, and...it has claws as long as my feet!" he pointed.

I laughed a little, shaking my head. "Sweetie, nothing like that exists, I promise." I said.

He looked nervous. "But Jonghyun said-"

"Jonghyun was teasing with you eh? I guess we're going to have to get him back then, aren't we?"

Yoogeun still looked unsure. "How?" he asked.

"Hmm, let's figure it out in the morning. For now, why don't you just sleep, arasso?"

He nodded, yawning. "Thank you mommy, I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too Yoogeun." I walked out as Yoogeun drifted to sleep, closed the door, and tiptoed back to my own bedroom, where Taemin was sitting on the bed waiting. He stood up when he saw me, grabbing my waist and saying, "Now where were we?"

I smiled. "I love you Lee Taemin." I said.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close and whispering, "I love you too. Happy Anniversary."

 

A/N please read!! firstly i would just like to say i am SO VERY SORRY that my updates have been lacking.
school starts tomorrow for me, and i've been very busy with preparing for it ^^;;;;
i know that is no excuse, but please understand :) thank you~


kya, maybe minho in the last chapter was a little much, im sorry ><
anyways there you go ^^
hope you enjoyed...

i don't think it was that great /: im sorry T - T
definitely not as proud of this as i would like to be.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT PLEASE

and check out my other fics pleaseeee ^^