Chapter 1-Luhan

I Hate Valentines Day.

Ah Valentines day,the day thats supposed to be the most romantic day of the year.Or so you thought.But yet again your so called boyfriend has yet blown off another day with you.You sighed as you got out.When was he actually going to start acting like a real boyfriend?You wanted so bad in to feel his touch,to kiss him,to laugh when you guys did something stupied,but yet in reality,he changed.You were sick and tierd of all the "I'm busy,sorry" "Maybe next time." "I have practice today." Sometimes it made you wonder if he was cheating on you.You got of bed,and I ran to get some clothes to take a shower.After you were done you decided to text him.

You:Hey Oppa :)

Him:Hey.

You:So I was wondering if you are busy today,maybe we could go out.It is Valentines. :)

Him:Uh yeah listen but I actually am busy today.Sorry could we meet up next time? :/

You:Yeah,whatever.

You kind of stopped reading his text after that.What's so important that he can't even hang out with his girlfriend.You sighed before you heard you door bell ring.Once you opened it you saw your best guy friend,Jake.'Yay!___why aren't you dressed nicely today,you know what day it is don't you?" he ask coming in,"Yes,I do but whats that point of going anywhere when you don't have a boyfriend to take you." You said sighing and laying on your couch."He blew you off again,didnt he?" He said sitting down next to you.When you didnt answer,he took that as a yes.It was quiet for awhile intell  he smiled and started to poke your belly."Yay!Stop poking my belly." You said getting up and smacking his hand away."Dress nicely,I'm taking you out." He said before walking away before you could even protest.

Once you were dressed up,You two went out to a amusement park.You had to admit you were having fun,Intell the memories came flooding back in.Luhan took you guys here for your first date.How you missed him,the old him.The guy that would'nt care about his apperence,who would make chessy joke.That all changed once he deputed.You still didnt allow that to get you down though,this was your day of happiness,you werent going to let him get you down.You and Jake went on all the rides and had a blast.Once you guys were leaving you could hear Jake whisper "Dammit" under his breath.You were going to ask what was wrong before you saw.Your so called boyfriend kissing another girl,but not just anygirl,she was a close friend of yours.You felt the tears building up.Before Jake could stop you,you walked right up  to the both of them.Once Luhan looked up his face dropped."So this is what you've been doing!Cheating on me!" You screamed,He didnt even say a word just looked at your pain face. "I knew you were cheating,I just pushed the feeling away.You wanna know why?Cause I loved you.But now I can't even stand the sight of you!" That's when your friend Jake came up and pulled you back.If you havent noticed you were making a big scene.Before you turned around to leave you looked at the girl he was with and said "I hope you two are happy together." With that you turned around and left.You could hear him screaming your name in the distance but yet ignored it.

Once you got home,you were crying your heart out.Your friend stayed with you,to comfort you.You had 20 missed calls and 24 text messages,but you didnt care.You just wanted to forget you ever meet him.And thats exactly what you did.