Healing Scars and Icing burns

Valentine's Day Fluff

Himchan sat on the floor with tears pouring down his face. Around him were two empty bottles of rum, two wine bottles, and a half empty bottle of tequila. “How could she,” he kept repeating over and over again. Memories flashed through his mind and created a nightmare he tried desperately to drown witch alcohol.

 

Flash back

 “Hey sweet I’m here early I hope its okay I have a surprise…” Himchan trailed off as he saw his girlfriend sitting on another guy’s lap in her apartment. “What is this? Who is he?” he shouted at her as she turned around. “My real boyfriend,” she said casually. “What… I thought I was the one you loved. Were all these times you told me fake?” he asked in a shaking voice tears pooling in the corners of his eyes. “Yes. My baby here was just playing with you while was away studying now playtime is over and she’s mine again?” his former lover’s boyfriend responded. His ex just gave him a cruel grin as confirmation. “Did you even remember it was our fourth anniversary today?” he asked wanting to know at least she had cared enough to remember that. “Really?” she said genuinely surprised, “Oh well now you don’t half to worry about that because you have no girlfriend. You know where the door is, show yourself out.” With that she turned around to kiss her new lover.

Himchan had cried all the way home and then ripped every picture of them together apart and broke the frames he grabbed every container of alcohol he had and started drinking.

End of flashback

           

            A few hours later a car pulled into the drive and a tall figure in a leather jacket got out. The figure walked up the driveway and into the house where it removed the jacket it was wearing throwing it onto the house. The figure was a male whose black hair was windswept into a sort-of-bull cut. He picked up Himchan and then went and put him in bed. The man then set to work tidying the house and making soup. After everything way in order the figure sat down on the couch and flipped on the TV.

 

            Himchan woke to the soft murmur of the TV and wondered who was in his house. He walked out of the living room and saw his best friend Youngguk sitting on the couch. “Hey how’d you get here?” “I dropped by and I’m glad I did,” Youngguk responded, “Hangover soup is in the micro just press start.” Himchan nodded gratefully and then heated up the soup he sat with Youngguk and when he had finished the soup he turned and faced Youngguk who simply looked over and muted the TV. “You want to talk about it?” he asked simply. Soon Himchan was crying into his shoulder and he was hugging him around the waist. “She did not deserve you,” he told the other boy after, he added in a low voice, “although I can’t help but be glad that it is over between you two and she finally dropped her mask.”

 

            “You knew!” Himchan gasped and stood. “Why didn’t you tell me? You’re my best friend you should have told me!” “You were happy with her I didn’t want to ruin that and I wanted her to fall for you so I helped her and I reminded her of dates and I set events. I’ve been in love with you for four years now and watching you and her has been ten thousand times more painful than any breakup.” Himchan looked at Bang with eyes that belonged to a deer in the headlights and slowly sank onto the couch. “You did all of that for me?” he asked. Youngguk slowly nodded. “Yeah I did. I know you’ll never accept me but..” he was cut off by Him Chan’s hand on his lips. “It occurs to me that if you arranged all the events with her then I really feel in love with you not her so, I willing to give this a try please try to heal the scars she left and I will trying to heal the burns of seeing me with another.” Himchan slowly lifted his hand from Youngguk’s mouth. He looked at the other who slowly nodded and smiled. Youngguk gave him a quick peck before picking the other up and carting him to bed where the cuddled and slept for the rest of the night. There love was just beginning and they were learning to heal each other’s wounds and look foreword to the future.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My first attempt (and probbly a failed attempt) at angst. Well you will have to wait a week for the next one becuase i have a midterm so I refuse to fail!

anyway everyone heve a great day!!