White day

Valentine's Day Fluff

            Jongup woke up early and walked to school deep in thought. He had realized a little over a month ago that he had finally come to the conclusion that he was going to confess to his best friend Zelo. He had been in love with the boy for a little bit over a year after slowly falling for the boy over their four-year friendship. They were now in their 11th year of school and he knew of several girls with crushes on his best friend and couldn’t stand the thought of anyone but himself being with him. So, this white day he had set up an elaborate scheme to confess.

Zelo POV

            I woke up on time and ate breakfast like normal. I was happy but, then I remembered that I would not be able to walk to school with my best friend and secret crush Jongup. I sighed and walked out the door. I started to walk out the door and grabbed my skateboard without looking. I heard something drop to the ground so I turned around and saw a box of cherry tomatoes sitting on the ground. As I picked it up I saw a note on it. It said ‘Hello Zelo! I have to tell you something really important but, since it is White Day why don’t we have a little fun getting to it? Here is your first clue when you first learned to skateboard you came here during the day! Find where you learn your first trick and the note will be waiting! Hurry though you only have an hour and thirty min!’ – Secret admire ^___^ 

            I wonder who this is I hope that it’s someone that I will get along with maybe I will accept this confession. I mean Jongup hyung is so far out of my league that it’s no use anymore. I suddenly remembered my time limit and off I went to the back of our school where some old planks lined the hills. At the bottom of the steepest one Zelo found another note that read. “Wow you found me! Congrats! Now you should go find the place you spend the most time at this school and you will find the next note. Hurry time is running out!” Zelo smiled to himself, whoever had planned this confession had planned it meticulously and sure knew him well. I ran to the next place my excitement growing.

            I arrived in the dance practice room and in the middle of the floor was sitting a little teddy bear with another note in its hands. I sat down with it to read the next note while hugging the bear.  “Hiya Junhong-ie this is your last note, but you’ll get to meet me soon aren’t you looking foreword to that! Anyway go to the place where you feel the most peaceful so I know you can accept my confession calmly.” I headed to the place the note had mentioned, the rooftop garden.

End of Zelo POV

            Jongup waited nervously in the garden pacing back and forth between the tomatoes and squash that grew in the garden he was nervous of being rejected. He had planned his confession for a month and wanted it to go smoothly. He saw the latch turn and hid behind a particular large tangle of vines and bushes. Zelo approached the last note that he knew had only three words on it “Look behind you” as Zelo turned he stepped out and saw his friend’s eyes widen in surprise. Zelo laughed nervously, “Hahaha hyung did you do this? Is this a joke?” Jongup almost said yes but seeing the tiny bit of hope in Zelo’s eyes gave him strength. He stepped foreword and captured his slightly taller friend’s lips in a kiss. The kiss need more words and explained that Jongup did indeed love his best friend when Zelo kissed back. He broke this kiss a moment later and looked into Zelo’s eyes. “Junhong I have been in love for you for a month officially when I realized that I am indeed in love with you and that you can do me the honor of being my boyfriend.” Zelo blushed and looked down and said, “Of course hyung I have loved you for a long time and nothing would make me more happy.” Jongup smiled at the other’s confession and brought his new boyfriend’s chin up to look at him smiled and then captured his lips in a sweet kiss. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys im so so sorry for not updating school has been a pain in the but and i compete in a year round sport so finding time to write has been hars. But again I am so so sorry for this being late criscee! I hope you can forgive me! Please (does agyeo) Anyway I hope you all like it! <3