A New Chapter

Valentine's Day Fluff

Paring: Daejae

Description: The Daejae couple is celebrating their first Valentines Day together. They each have something planned. What will their day turn out like?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

            Youngjae woke up to the smell of pancakes and eggs that morning and sleepily made his way downstairs. He smiled at the sight of his boyfriend, Daehyun, who was making pancakes. He smiled and jumped onto the counter smiling at DaeHyun. “Hey Hyun what are you doing?”

            Daehyun just smiled and took the last to pancakes off the griddle and put them on the plate. The he walked over to Younjae and put his arm around him. “I was making you breakfast in bed but, you woke up so you’ll just have to sit at the table,” he said. He pecked jae on the lips then moved away to put the plates on the table. They moved to the kitchen on the small table where they ate breakfast together. “Hyun I have something planned for the morning is that alright?” Younjae  asked Daehyun just nodded. “Ok then get dressed.”

 

            They each got dressed and right before they left Daehyun pulled Youngjae into his arms and kissed him. Then, he said, “Happy Valentine’s day my love!” Youngjae just blushed and pecked Daehyun on the cheek before running out the door. They got into the car and Youngjae was driving.

 

            They drove for about 20 minutes then got out. “Jae is this?” Daehyun asked in disbelief. “Yeah,” Youngjae said.

 

            “Thank you so much Jae,” Daehyun said. Where had Jae brought Dae? Well the place that they had met and the place next-door where they had had their first date. The museum of science and the cheesecake Factory of course! (I’m sorry I just had too) The perfect blend of their personalities. The couple spent the day exploring the museum and walking by the lake behind it. When they got hungry they went for lunch at the cheesecake factory where Daehyun caused a scene by ordering a whole cheesecake and eating it by himself. Which cause Youngjae nag him for being such a fat***.   Before they knew it the museum closed. As they left Daehyun turned to peck Youngjae on the lips and take the car keys from him. “My turn Jae,” he whispered.

           

            The next time the couple got out of the car it was Younjae’s turn to gasp in surprise “Dae you didn’t omg omg thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!” he said. DaeHyun just smiled at his hyper lover. Daehyun had brought them to the beach where they were going to see the sun set. But, not just any beach, a private beach where there was a cove with dolphins. He trailed behind her smiling when his lover ran forward to the waves. He smiled and dropped the towels and his phone on the sand and ran foreword to push his lover into the waves. “Dae!” Youngjae squealed and pulled Dae in with him. The two played in the waves like children until the sun was setting. The two stood waist deep in the water and suddenly Daehyun turned to Youngjae and kissed him.

 

            Youngjae looked up with big eyes and Daehyun said, “I love you.” Youngjae said, “love you too.” And the two stood together with their arms around each other and foreheads and noses touching. Suddenly a dolphin jumped out of the water and scared the two. They laughed and saw another dolphin nearby and the dolphin that had scared them raced to join its friend. They got out hiked up to the cliff over looking the water. Daehyun turned to Younjae and said, “Jae I need to tell you something. Honestly, you’re the best thing in my life. You’ve been with me through thick and thin. You could have left a long time ago or found someone better. But you haven’t. You’re my hope, my soul and my life Jaw. I love you for everything that you say and do. I love you for the happiness I feel when you are beside me. I love you because when you are near, the whole world is meaningful.  Yoo Young jae will you marry me?”

 

            “Yes daehyun of course.” Youngjae whispered crying as Daehyun slipped the ring onto his finger. Daehyun stood up and Youngjae flung his arms around Daehyun and kissed him. The couple stood watching the sun set on an chapter of their life but excited and ready for the next one.

 

 

UGGGGHHH I’m soooooo sorry that this took so long. My school gives too much homework to deal with. And its really hard to write this stuff considering how little romantic experience I have had. Anyway this one is cheesecakseoulmusic’s I believe so I hope you enjoyed I and I didn’t make you cringe too much!