The Plan

Mission for Revenge

Ae Sook

“I have to go to a what?!” I shouted at Myung Ki. “Wow, can you not scream any louder? Anyway, my dad hacked into the school’s system and found out there was going to be a dance next week, isn’t that great.” “And how is that great?” I asked. “Who usually chaperones the dances?” he questioned while raising his eyebrows up and down. “Hajima, you’re really creeping me out,” I stuttered as I backed away. “I have no clue. Can the handsome and charming Myung Ki tell me?” Myung Ki said between his teeth in a high, pitched voice, “Well, since you called me handsome and charming, I guess I’ll tell you.” “Unbelievable…” With my head hanging, he began to tell me. “The parents chaperone the dances, and Jong In’s dad always attends the school function. My parents would attend school functions but not all the time. Curious, I couldn’t hear anything Myung Ki was saying. “Yah…earth to Ae Sook,” he exclaimed as he waved his hand in front of my face. “Oh, mian…continue,” I commanded.

Myung Ki

BEST PLAN EVER! My dad contacted the school and told them to host a school dance. The agency is paying for this whole dance. Dad says that it’s for spy purposes only, but I think it’s another reason. Gamsahabnida, appa!

I told Ae Sook the plan and I can’t believe she’s following through with it. “Arraseo, I’ll go,” she barked as she packed her bag. Maybe I should ask her to come with me… I adjusted my stance and turned my face away from her. Breathe Myung Ki, you can do this. “So, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance-” I turned my head towards where she was standing, but instead of being greeted by her presence, I was greeted by the silence in the empty room. “Aish, this girl,” I commented while scratching my head. I slung my bag over my shoulder and left the silent, empty room as I entered the crowded hallway.

Ae Sook

The next day

As I walked into school, the school halls were buzzing with excitement. What’s the deal with everybody today?! “OMG! I can’t wait for the dance next week!” a girl with too much makeup whispered to her friend, who also looked like a clown. “I know right I’m sooooooo excited, I wonder if the EXO oppas will ask me out,” she replied with a squeaky voice. Why would you need a date? Everybody should just have fun and have a great time… Even Myung Ki wouldn’t be that stupid to ask someone to go to the dance with him. My thoughts were interrupted as I crashed into somebody’s back, causing me to fall on my . “Ow!” I rubbed my forehead. Wow, he has a rock for a back! “Hey, you okay?” the figure asked as he offered his hand. “Yeah I’m fine, sorry for-” I couldn’t finish my statement since he pulled me with so much force causing my face to be an inch away from his. “Oh, h-hi Kai… I didn’t see you there,” I stuttered. “Really, ‘cuz you did run into my back just now.” “Oh, sorry about that,” I muttered trying to keep my face from burning up. From my view, his beautiful brown eyes were staring right into my eyes. He chuckled as he spoke. “It’s alright Go; anyway, are you free after school today?” “I am, why?” His cheeks began to turn red. “I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me.” He wants to hang out with me?! Realizing what he said, he panicked and added, “And the guys of course, me and them.” I couldn’t keep my laughter inside anymore. “Sure, I love hanging out with them, and you, of course. It’s always fun when they’re around,” I exclaimed. “It sure is, so we’ll meet at the front gate, okay?” “Okay,” I promised as I walked through the hallway. As soon as I was far enough from him, I put my back on the wall and breathed heavily. I put my hand on my chest, trying to calm myself. Why is this happening every time I see him? I never experienced this feeling until now.