Coincidence?

Mission for Revenge

Kai

“Yes!” I shouted after Ae Sook left the hallway. I turned and walked into my classroom where I was greeted with a tackle. “Yah, let go of me, Yi Fan (Kris),” I shouted while trying to release his arm around my neck. “Not happenin’ bro’; I just saw you flirting with Ae Sook a minute ago.” “Oooooo, someone has a crush,” Baek Hyun sang. “Shut up, Bacon,” I panted finally getting Kris’ arm off my neck. “So it is true.” “It is not; I was just inviting her to hang out with us.” “Yeah, about that, sorry Jong In; Chan Yeol, Kyung Soo (D.O.), and I have to study for the test coming up in one of our classes,” Joon Myeon (Suho) stutters while nudging the two guys, Chanyeol and D.O., in the sides. “Oh, yeah, we have to,” D.O. says backing Suho up. “Yeah…wait, what?” the confused Chanyeol asked. D.O. kept on eyeing him as if saying ‘agree’. “Anyway, we do have plans, so we’ll see you tomorrow. Don’t worry, we’ll hang out next time,” exclaimed Suho. “Alright, Joon Myeon,” I call out as Suho and D.O. walked out of the room, dragging Chanyeol behind them. “I still don’t get-” Chanyeol wanted to say something, but he was interrupted by D.O.’s hand on his mouth. Okay, so ten people… Distracted, I almost missed what Kris said. “I almost forgot to tell you... Luhan and I are going to participate in a basketball game today and we need to prepare. You don’t mind, right?” says the pleading Kris. “It’s fine; there are still eight people going, including me and Ae Sook.” “Make that six, hyung,” Min Seok (Xiumin) blurted. Are you kidding me? “Baek Hyun and I have to teach some freshman about how to respect their sunbaes,” Xiumin shouts as he balls his hand into a fist, punching it into his free open hand. “Okay, I guess it’s six.” I look around my group of friends to see if anyone else wanted to not go, and I noticed two people were missing. “Where’s Yi Xing (Lay) and Jong Dae (Chen)?” I asked. “Skippin’ school…” Seriously… “Alright…two people are coming with us. Am I correct?” “Don’t worry, hyung. I have nothing to do, so you have nothing to do,” Tao stated. “Same here,” Sehun mumbled seeming uninterested. At least we won’t be alone.

After school

I waited in front of the school for Sehun, Tao, and Ae Sook. As I tried to look for the others, I felt a slight push on my back. “Boo, did I scare you,” asked the sneaky Ae Sook. “Not at all,” stated, trying not to laugh. “Geez, I’m usually good at this…then again… The only person I’ve snuck up on was Myung Ki.” She really is something. I forgot I was staring at her, making her confused. She looked back then peered into my face, snapping me out of reality. “What are you staring at,” she questioned. “N-nothing!” I stuttered. “Anyway, I think the others will-” As I said my statement, I got interrupted by a text from Tao:

From: 중국어 팬더 (Chinese Panda)

Sorry, hyung. I have to stay and help out at school. Go on without me.

Are you serious Tao?! Instinctively, I text back:

To: 중국어 팬더 (Chinese Panda)

It's fine, Tao.

After I texted him, I got a call from Sehun. “Hyung, I too tired to come. Bye!” said Sehun. With that, he ended the call. “Yah, OH SEHUN!” Ugh, this guy. I might get gray hair before I’m 20. “What’s wrong?” Ae Sook asked. “Nothing,” I replied, “Well, it’s just going to be the two of us, so where do you want to go?” I couldn’t focus on what Ae Sook was saying because of my train of thought. You will all pay I thought as I rushed to Ae Sook’s side.