Mastermind

Denying Love

After depart from Mia’s house, Elly calling up Youngjae for meet. Youngjae asking Elly to come to his house. Youngjae’s parents is in the house so Elly can pay a visit on them.

*At Youngjae’s house*

*Ding donggggg, ding dongggg*

Ms. Yang welcomes Elly in. Youngjae who already wait for her at living room smile when he see Elly comes in.

‘Babyyyy ~~!’ When Youngjae about to hug Elly, Youngjae’s mom, Mrs Yoo come out from the kitchen ,calls Elly up and surprising Youngjae out. ‘Hah ! What are you trying to do, adeul-ah? ‘*She slaps Youngjae’s shoulder* Elly who is still shock suddenly laughing when she watching these two mom and son’s action. ‘hahaha.. Ahjummaaa ~~’ *running to Mrs Yoo and hug her* ‘How are you? I miss you so much ! *kiss her cheeks* Youngjae feels much relieve when see Elly hugging and kissing his mom. That’s the main reasons why he picked up Elly as his girlfriend. She has innocent look, adorable and lovable.

‘Ahh ~ Elly-ahh.. why long time not visiting us? I miss you too,dear. Let’s eat lunch. I’ve just finish cook the meals. Let’s join us!’ *Mrs Yoo put her bright smile* ‘Nae nae ahjumma. ‘ ‘Hm.. Omma! She comes around for meet me. Why you got her hug and kiss? Its not fair !’ Elly and Mrs Yoo laughing out loud. ‘Kekeke, oppa ! Still in jealous mood uh? Last week, with Daehyun sunbae, and today, your own omma? Hahaha’  She holds Youngjae’s hand and bring him to the table.

Mrs Yoo preparing the table with her cooking. Mr. Yoo is not around because he’s outstation for work. Elly having warm chatting with her mother-in-law-to-be. After finish their lunch, Elly excuse herself with Youngjae to  the garden. She loves to be in Mrs Yoo’s garden. Full of flowers ~ Its calming her down with the fresh breeze. Mrs Yoo and her mom sharing the same hobbies. Because they’re bestfriend too ~ That’s why Elly close to Mrs Yoo.

Youngjae : Hm, so what’s up?

Elly : Ah, nothing. Just wanna spend time with you ~ *smile*

Youngjae :Ouh.. really baby? Ohh , how sweet ~! Hehehe.. BUT there is something you wanna tell me right? You wont find me for no reasons. *pout*

Elly : hehehe. Am I too obvious? Mianhae oppa ~ I didn’t mean to. Hm, just curious what happened to Mia earlier.

Youngjae : What happened to her? She’s with you all the day right? Is she sick or what?

Elly : No. I don’t think she is sick even she said so. Something’s bothering her when we’re on parking lot at college. She saw something but I don’t know what its is

Youngjae : What did she saw? Ghost? *suddenly he’s got goosebump*

Elly : Hahaha. I’ve thought on that too earlier. Hahaha. There’s no possible ghost comes around in the daylight. Haha. But I’ve caught where her eye’s point to. She looked at entrance gate.

Youngjae : Entrance gate? Haha. Is she fall for the guard ?? Hahaha.. Well , the guard has good look though. Hahaha..

Elly : Hahaha.. Oppa ! *pinching Youngjae* Hm, wanna know who  I saw?

Youngjae : Nugu nugu? The handsome guard?? Hahaha.

Elly : Oppa !! Hahaha.. No ~ its Daehyun-sunbaenim. He’s the only one there. Nobody else. Is Mia . . .

Youngjae : DAEHYUN????? God !! He’s said he has something up today so he left me alone after the class. But why he’s still at college??

Elly : Uh? What time he left you? I’m at parking lot around 1.45pm.

Youngjae : What??? *clenching his fist* He left me around 1pm and 1.45pm he’s still in college????

Elly : Relax oppa. Haha. But I don’t know why Mia acted like that. It just Daehyun’s around. OMO ! Did she fall for Daehyun????? *giggle*

Youngjae : Mia falls for Daehyun?? Hahahaha.. but what if its true? Woahh! *giggle together*

Elly : So, I can continue my plan on make them together ! Its good starter ! Hahaha. You help me out with Daehyun okay?

Youngjae : Uhh?? Who say I wanna join you on this plan? *looking at Elly with one eye*

Elly : oppa ~ Pleaseeeee darling. Help me help me help me! *singing and dancing Crash *

Youngjae laughing out loud when Elly do the ‘drowning’ part ~ At last, Youngjae give a YES but with one condition. Elly cant over working on her ‘matchmaker’ plan. He said Daehyun and Mia might be not having the same feelings to each other and doesn’t want Elly put much hopes on that. Afterall, its up to Daehyun and Mia. Its not in their control to makes these two to be in love as Elly wants. As Daehyun’s friend, he want Daehyun be with someone who worth to be with his ‘brother’. And it seems like Mia is the one. That’s why he agree with Elly’s plan