She's Mine

Denying Love

1.15pm *KRINGGGGGG*

‘Okay, class is over for today .. I’m too tired. The class is so bored ~ I want to go home’ said Elly. When Elly walks out from the class, Youngjae calling her from back..

‘Elly-ahh.. wait for me,baby!’ Elly looks back and try to tease Youngjae by walk faster.  Youngjae quickly runs to Elly and pats her head. Youngjae grabs Elly's hand and walk together to the front gate where Mia already wait for them.

‘Why you two are so late? I’m damn tired of waiting both of you with this boy!’ Mia pointing at Daehyun who standing beside her. Daehyun just eye-glancing her. Deep inside in his heart, he feel hurt by Mia’s words. Youngjae pat Daehyun’s shoulder and smile with the eye contact which means ‘don’t take it too serious.’  They walking together to Elly’s house for study group.

Elly grabs Mia’s hands and whisper to her, ‘why did you said like that? Its too harsh you know. Why you must said something like that in front of him?’ Elly scolds Mia for her words to Daehyun in front of the gate just now. ‘Eh? Am I guilty? For saying that? No. I don’t think so.’ Elly just dumbfounded with Mia’a answer. Elly curious what happened between Daehyun and Mia. Why Mia really upset when she with Daehyun. Before this, she just act normal when Daehyun’s around. But lately, she keep put the blame on Daehyun whenever he’s around. ‘Hmm, I’ll ask Youngjae later bout this’. They arrived Elly’s house and start the study group.

 

*At the living room*

‘Oppa, come with me for awhile’ Elly ask Youngjae to follow her to the kitchen.

‘Ehm, What’s wrong babe?’ Youngjae quickly ask Elly after see her changes when they arrived at the house. Elly don’t know how to tell Youngjae bout this but she have to. There is no solution for this unless she asks Youngjae for help.

Elly : Hmm.. Oppa, did you noticed the changes on Mia?

Youngjae : Mia? Hmm.. nothing.. She looks fine to me.. Why? Did something happened to her??

Elly : No, its not like that. Her behavior when Daehyun’s around is just make me curious lately. Did you remember last week that I told you she scolded Daehyun just because of mineral water? Haihh.. whats wrong with her uhh? (=____=)

Youngjae : Okay.. its that so, better you ask her problems. Maybe she had family’s matters that distracted her and made her like this. Don’t be too worry,babe. Give me a sweet smile now ~

Elly : Oppa !!! Its doent funny at all ~ Andwae (pout)

Youngjae : Better you smile now or else … /grabs her hands/

Elly : Yahhh !!! Don’t you dare !!!  Omma is here.. Grr ! *sweet smile and laugh* See? Okay , now you help me, bring this tray of cookies and juice ~ lets go ~

*While Elly and Youngjae on their way to living room*

Daehyun trying to take a glance to Mia. ‘Omo, she’s so cute. What a pretty girl. Wish I had a chance to talk to her without got scolded by her,she sometime like fierce tiger but when she doing something, she looks outstanding with her own style’ Daehyun talk to himself. ‘Daehyun-ahhh ! Cookies ~~’ Elly shout at Daehyun and giggle ~ ‘Hah, did u daydreaming by yourself? What are you thinking of? Kekeke’ Elly loves tease Daehyun ~ Don’t know why but Elly can feel that Daehyun has feelings towards Mia but he didn’t show it much.

‘Here, my mom’s cookies. She made it specially for you *big smile*’ Elly said. Elly’s mom, Mrs Park, whom love to make cookies for Daehyun because Daehyun always praising her cooking. ‘Woahhh !!! Butter cookies ~ Hahaha.. This is the most delicious butter cookies ever !!’ He takes one and with his eyes close,he  enjoying the cookies slowly ~ ‘Is it him or me who will be your mom’s son  in-law?’ Youngjae sometimes get mad and jealous when his mother-in-law-to-be seems like Daehyun more than him. ‘Baby-ahh, jealous hah?? Please don’t be.. My mom loves you as well.. ‘ Elly trying to comfort Youngjae ~

Mia just watching them and continue doing her homework. While Mia doing her assignment,  she accidently take a look on Daehyun who is eating cookies and her heartbeat starting being unstable. She feels something when she looks at Daehyun. ‘Hmm.. do I like him? ARGHHH ! ANDWAE ! He’s not nice guy. He loves to tease me a lot. I hate it. But, AM I hate really hate it? ARGHHH Damn ! Dear heartbeat, STOP being unstable. I hate this kind of feelings where comes nowhere’.

They continue their study group and excuse themselves from Elly’s house. Mia’s appa already wait for her. Daehyun who is also Elly’s neighbor just take a few steps to reach his home. Youngjae usually spend some more private time with Elly after study group. Youngjae being quiet since ‘mom’s cookies’ issue.

Elly : Oppa ~ waegurae? Did something bother you? Or this is bout omma’s cookies? Kekeke*teasing him*

Youngjae : ahh? No.. No.. I’m just ….. hmm.. tired.

Elly laughing when heard Youngjae’s answer.

Elly : hahaha.. Oppa ! Tell me the truth.. You got jealous of Daehyun aite? Hahaha *laugh hard*

Youngjae : Its that seems funny to you ? =,= ahh, I’m going home, bye !

Youngjae leaving Elly’s house with that straight face. Elly dumbfounded by Youngjae’s actions.. Why why he’s acting like this?