Jealous is Love

Denying Love

*KRINGGGGG* break time

Elly worried bout Youngjae since yesterday after he leaving. He didn’t answer her phone calls and didn’t reply any of text messages last night too ~ Elly keep looking Youngjae in his classroom but he’s not there. She try to call him but he’s off his phone. Try to look at the café but he not even there. When she walks to the college’s garden, she bump with Daehyun.

Elly : Daehyun-ahh.. did you see Youngjae?? Where he is? Do you have any ideas where he’s been?

Elly’s eyes are starting to teary and she sobbing. Daehyun who looks surprised and shocked quickly comforts Elly down.

Daehyun : Yahh dongsaeng!  Don’t cry here .. people will misunderstand us.. Stop crying. Youngjae didn’t attend classes today. Don’t worry. He’s okay.

Elly : WHAT? He skipped his classes today? Is it because of yesterday?  *shock*

Daehyun : Nae ~ don’t worry. He’s okay. Trust me ya. Don’t think too much. Lets me send you back to your classroom.

Daehyun grabs Elly’s hand and lead her to her classroom. They didn’t realize that Mia has her eyes on them since Elly bumped into Daehyun in garden. ‘Daehyun . . .’ her eyes get into teary and she sobbing by herself.  Actually , she just bumped into them but doesn’t know what they were talking bout. She just saw Daehyun patted Elly’s hair and grabs her hands. She feels down and gratefully, she’s not in same class on the next subject after recess.

1.15pm *KRINGGGGGG*

Elly calling her mom to pick her up at the college. She want to go Youngjae’s house. After arrived Youngjae’s house, she asking her mom to wait for her bout 20 min.

*Ding dongggg*

‘Oppaaaaa !! Youngjae-ahhh !’ Elly calling Youngjae’s name a few times. After awhile, Youngjae’s maid, Ms. Yang come out of the house and said Youngjae is not around. She asks Ms. Yang if any possible where Youngjae is. Ms Yang said Youngjae goes to Daehyun’s house. Elly thanks to Ms Yang and head to Daehyun’s house.

 

 

*Daehyun’s house*

‘Yahhh ! Wae you here out of the blue? Why didn’t attend the classes? You know what, Elly is looking up on you like crazy and here you are, enjoying  yourself skipped classes at MY HOUSE ! Yahh Youngjae-ahh ! Did you listen to me? I’m talking to you right now. Omo, this boy ! I cant believe that you just pretend not listening to me … *blah blah*’

Yeah.. That’s Daehyun.. REAL Daehyun.. he LOVES to nag. Everywhere, Everytime. Youngjae just smirking at Daehyun and continue enjoying Hello Caunselor on KBS World.  Daehyun continuously nagging at Youngjae and suddenly his phone ringing. *plays Stop It*

Daehyun : Yah ! Where’s your phone? *looks at Youngjae with straight face*

Youngjae : Uhh?? Isn’t your phone? Its not my phone’s ringtone. *continue watch TV*

Daehyun : *sigh* Yahh ! The one who calling me is your baobei(gf). Don’t you feel pity for her? She keeps looking for you..   *he takes a chance to smack Youngjae’s head and pick up the phone* Yeoboseyo ~ Elly-ahh ~

Youngjae pretending he doesn’t care of the phone call from Elly but secretly, he listening to Daehyun and Elly’s conversation. ‘ Haihh that girl ahh .. hehe, she really care bout me.. haha.. that’s why I love her.. she is just pure and innocent ~ so adorable!*giggle*’ he talks to himself.

After Daehyun hang up the phone, Youngjae acts like nothing happened. ‘Omo this boy, JJinjayo??? Molla molla ~! They loves each other but don’t know what reason is, they’re being like this? *sigh*’

Daehyun : Pabo-yah ! what are you waiting for? Pretends don’t know what happened uh?

Youngjae : Haishhh .. Daehyun-ahh ! Wae wae? Are u trying to make me leave your house? Kick me out ahhh??? *angry face*

Daehyun : YES ! I AM.. Go ~ I don’t wanna see your face today.. I’ve had enough of this! *shouting at Youngjae*

Youngjae quickly get up and walk away. When he at the door, he looks back and say thank you to Daehyun. The moment he open up the door, he surprise and shock. Elly with teary eyes is standing in front of the door. Youngjae cant say anything because he doesn’t expect this will be happened. After a few seconds, Elly hugs Youngjae tightly and say sorry with her crybaby face. Youngjae just stand still and act nothing. After he realized that Elly is hugging himself, he hugs Elly back. Daehyun at the back of Youngjae just smile and relieve that his BFF already get back with his hobae ~