Episode 2: Regrets, Girls and a Byuntae

Ms. Idol meets Ms. Simple

"Those ers, they think they're gonna catch me. Wahahaha not in even in one hundred years!!! Hahaha I'm a Flying Byuntae for God sakes! Faster than a Flying Squirell!!!"

Taeyeon laugh her heart out as she swiftly glide through her air glider. She was unleashing her famous ahjumma laugh again. Not noticing where she was going because of her excessive laughing, Taeyeon bumped a bird with her face causing her to flinch and lose control of her glider. She literally spin all over the air and was threatened to fall in the Han River. Luckily for her, the EXO TEAM was monitoring every move she takes using the binoculars in the EXO VAN and receiver planted on the air gliders. The EXO TEAM has now created the OPERATION: SAVE BYUNTAE FOR A BETTER FUTURE.

"Tao, take one of the maneuvers and save Boss Tae!" Suho, the leader of EXO TEAM sub-team, EXO-K commanded

"Got it!" the Chinese Panda replied

"Chen, drive the limo in the river banks" Kris, another sub-team leader commanded

"Sehun, the submarine!"

With that, the EXO TEAM was busy as hell again. If they won't save the byuntae, they will either face the wrath of the Great Shikshin, Choi Sooyoung or the KIM TAEYEON RETRIEVAL TEAM will successfuly retrieve Taeyeon this time around. The EXO TEAM members were too busy planning except Kyungsoo who was holding a DSLR CAMERA, aiming it to Tao. Kai, who was fixing the antennas eyed Kyungsoo and became curious.

"What's with the camera?"

"Since this is my first time seeing a Flying Chinese Panda, gotta take pictures of it." Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly while Kai facepalmed himself

[Meanwhile]

After a while of struggling in the air, Taeyeon finally managed to control her air glider and continue to glide towards the Riverbanks. When she successfully landed, she rested for a while and began to reflect on her life. Why did she chose to become an idol instead of being a doctor that she won a scholarship for? Why did she chose the idol life instead of the peaceful life she should have led? A lot of questions lingered her mind that was cut short when Chen arrived with the limo. The EXO BOY insisted to take her for a ride but Taeyeon refused and instead went her own way.

With a cap and some odd glasses for a disguise, Taeyeon lingered on the Time Square with such expression her face. The Byuntae disguised herself so well that no fan can recognize her. She was also spacing out that she didn't mind her way causing her to bump into someone.

"ouch!!"

"omo! the food!!!"

"oh god! I'm so sorry!!!"

Instead of bumping into someone, the byuntae bumped into two persons causing the food on hand to fall. One of the girls she bumped keep throwing deadly icy daggers to her while the other one kept consoling her that it was okay and showed some breath taking eye smile to her. Taeyeon cannot help it but feel guiltier on what happened.

"Aigoo~ like I said, it's okay~"

"Okay?! No it's not! How are we going to explain to Yuri?! Salary deduction?!"

With Taeyeon hearing the other girl's remark, the lass reached down for her wallet and took a good amount. She tried to handle the money to them but something was stopping her from doing so. Was it Unidentified Feeling Objection? Even God doesn't know.

"you know what? maybe I should talk your boss and pay her." Taeyeon shyly smiled

"better yet!!!"

"Please do."

And with that, Taeyeon called Chen to pick her up and with the speed of soundd the latter arrived with the limo. The girls went agape as Taeyeon lead them to her limo. When they entered the limo, the two girls asked Taeyeon in unison.

"w-who are you?"

"ah. where's my manners. I'm Kim Taeyeon by the way"

The girl took off her disguise and smiled to the girls who are currently shocked.

TBC


Fail romcom~ euhehe~