Episode 1: That Kim Taeyeon

Ms. Idol meets Ms. Simple

"You midget! Come back here!"

"Catch me if you can Shikshin~ euhehehe"

Two figures. A tall one and a short one. The two of them were constantly running around, or rather, the tall one was chasing the short one around the S.M. Entertainment for one reason. The short one wanted to ditch her recording session again. Why? She doesn't want to sing a song that is about loving a boy. It disgust her to the core. After all, she's an openly gay superstar. Her uality was accepted by all of her fans and her friends, even her family. The management knew about this also so, why the hell are they making her sing a song about loving a boy? Even God doesn't know why.

"Kim Taeyeon I swear by the poop on the toilet that if you don't halt, I'll cut your balls off!!!" the manager, Choi Sooyoung, can't help but fume in anger whilst chasing her talent. The recording session was supposed to be today but Taeyeon ran for her life when she found out that she was going to sing some weird song.

"Sooyoungie~ Although I wish for one, I don't have any balls so why should I halt? Unless you want me to have a change just for you? Nyahahaha"

"damn you ahjumma ByunTaeyeon! Come back here!!!"

"na ugh ugh~"

They literally ran all over the S.M. Entertainment. From the practice rooms to toilet, ordinary vacant rooms to corporate rooms. They even caught Lee Sooman watching some weird horse . After running for a long time, they both ended up in the rooftop. Taeyeon was trapped by Sooyoung's cage. There's no escaping now.

"No escaping now. Your trapped..." Sooyoung showed an evil smile

"I'm trapped~ I'm trapped~" Taeyeon whined

[insert Trap chorus part lyrics by Henry here]

"What the fudge?! This ain't High School Musical!!!" Sooyoung exclaimed while Taeyeon pouted.

"Sooyoungie...let me slide this time, please?" Taeyeon showed her ever-famous half-teared serious face that no one can resist, even Sooyoung. Since she couldn't help it already, Sooyoung texted the staffs that Kim Taeyeon has escaped and it will take another 3 months for her to step in the recording room again. She then texted the EXO TEAM to prepare a runaway car for them. Wait. Why did Sooyoung acted like they're convicts? Even God doesn't know.

"Taeng, I'll let you slide this time. On top of that, I texted the staffs already. I even ask the EXO TEAM to prepare lux for ya. Thank me by treating me lunch for 2 weeks you inglorious bastard." Sooyoung exclaimed

"But Youngie, I don't need le lux. I'm just gonna visit an old friend, grab some lunch somewhere, annoy the 2NE1 TEAM or maybe, go to the beach and go and hunting" Taeyeon smiled sheepishly

"All of the plans in your list are okay except the hunting part. REJECTED!!! A BIG NO NO!!! SHOULD I SING A-PINK'S 'NO NO NO' JUST TO EMPHASIZE THE NO?!" Sooyoung exploded

"Choi Sooyoung, calm thy . Wait. You don't have one~ hahahahaha" Taeyeon laughed

"same goes for you, except that you don't have a 'good' height either wahahaha Dwarfina? Thumbelina? is that you?! wahahahaha"

"Shikshin!!!"

"Go. The KIM TAEYEON RETRIEVAL TEAM will be here any minute. You wouldn't want to spoil your 'list of deeds' right?"

"I owe you lunch. Remember that"


[In a restaurant somewhere in Gangnam]

"Seobang~"

"what is it Yoong-baby?"

"We have a lot of orders from SM. Please send either Sica-unnie o Tiff-unnie to deliver it~"

"Got it baby~"


[Kim Taeyeon Retrieval Operation Status: Failed]

"ah!!! Who could have thought that Kim Taeyeon will be using air gliders this time?!"

"this is so shameful..."

"For the 568th time...we failed again!!!!"