For Lazy People (1)

Tips for losing weight fast

How to lose weight easily - no gyms, no fasting and no need for will-power. Well, sort of... I've found the cheats way to toning and shaping up! The easiest weight loss options available in stores near you.

Not everyone's a gym bunny and although there's nothing wrong with a good old slob and scoff, if you are looking to lose weight then a hatred of exercise isn't going to help.

Luckily for those of you who hate the gym and love food, you'll be pleased to know that there are alternative ways to lose weight and perfect your figure, which don't involve lycra or cabbage soup.

If you're starved for time, but rich in pounds, or simply just too lazy to shape up the traditional 'less-food-more-movement' route then our Lazy girls guide to losing weight is for you.

I've uncovered a selection of secret shapers, toners and little weight loss helpers which will assist you in your mission to tone up without the trauma.

1) Slimming Shorts
Slimming shorts

Exercise is the best way to lose weight and tone up. But, if you’re sick of your lunges or just want to give yourself the advantage, then the Lipo Contour Elite leggings and shorts are the perfect secret weapon for slender thighs.

These discrete under garments are the lazy girls secret weapon to lose excess pounds in a fast and easy way.

Not only do they help to burn fatty acids, they also improve circulation, smooth skin, diminish cellulite and aid lymphatic drainage. And all you have to do is wear them.

The secret is the unique 3 layer fabric that stimulates the skin through massage, heat reflection and pressure. Wear for 4 hours a day and you should start to see results after a week. I did.

Lipo Contour Elite Shorts

RRP: £82 from Harrods