Our New Couple

Our Random Stories

Hara's POV 
-----------------

After that night, we started to go on dates as a couple. I still can't believe he actually confessed to me, it's like a dream to me. 

About we calling each other... I call him oppa. And he calls me with my name. At first he wanted to call me 'jagiya' but I refused.

"No way. It's to cheesy, oppa," I refused to him. He pouted.

"Hara-ah, jagiya really suits you!" he tried to make me deal with him but ended up failed.

"Just call me by my name. Okay?" I poked his cheek. I've learned that poking his cheeks is the best way to cheer him up again. He smiled.

"O~kaaaaaayy," said him cutely.

His hyungs, they're nice. Sometimes they tease me and Taemin, call us TaeRa, or so on.

He often sends me home, by foot, by bus, or by his -- I mean, their van. At school we decided to act like close friends, but sometimes he hugs me -- in a friend's way. He always tries to make me laugh.

Like today. He sent me a message when we were in our lesson. I glared at him who was chuckled behind me.

From: Taemin-oppa
Saranghaeyo! ;) <3

"Babo!" I whispered to him after the lesson. He gave me his aegyo face.

"Aish, stop that Lee Taemin! I'm dying right now!" he giggled. I turned my head, acted Hey-I'm-Angry.

"No, you're not angry," said him, reading my mind. I kept my mouth shut.

"Chagi-ah..." he whispered to me, and I blushed really hard.

"No chagi, oppa!" I snapped. He giggled again.

"Yah you TaeRa! Don't act lovey-dovey all the day!" Key yelled at us. The umma is angry!

"Aniyo! We're not acting all lovey-dovey, hyung!" Taemin defended me. I smiled and stuck my tongue to Key.

"What did you learn from the little maknae, Hara-ha?" asked Onew, came from nowhere. He poked my cheeks. Taemin glared at us angrily.

"Hyung, look, our little maknae is jeeeaaaalouuus," Jonghyun teased Taemin. He pouted.

"Yah! I'm not jealous!" He pouted even more. I couldn't help but burst my laughter out. Then I walked towards him and pinched his cheek.

"No pouting," he stopped pouting and smiled reaaally wide, nearly a grin. I grabbed his hand and started walking.

"Where are we going?" asked him, confused. He stood still. His hyungs laughed really hard at him.

"Lunch date huh?" said Minho between his laugh. I shook my head.

"Just... just having lunch together. Wanna come, oppa?"

"Treat us and we will come!" Key smirked.

"NOOO WAAAYYY!" I shook my head again and pulled Taemin to walk with me. I could hear his hyungs laughed again.

We walked to the cafeteria, still holding hands. There were just the two of us in the hallway. We were in a deep silence.

"Hara-ah?"

"De?"

"Saranghae," my heart skipped a beat. I punched him on his arm lightly.

"Yah! You hurt me!" he poked my cheeks. I giggled.

"Taemin-ah," he glared at me. I realized my mistake and called him again.

"Taemin-oppa," he smiled.

"Waeyo?"

"Saranghaeyo," he grinned and pulled me into his big and warm hug. I pulled back.

"Yah!" he yelled. I glared at him.

"Look, we're in school! If any Taemints in our school caught us hugging each other, we will be in a very deep trouble!"

 

Taemin's POV
--------------------

I sighed then walked to her. I ruffled her hair and held her hand again. She glanced at me.

"It's okay. Even if they found out about our relationship, I promise, it will always be okay," I assured her softly. I could feel her grip on my hand git tight.

"Hara-ah..." she didn't say anything. "Are you... crying?"

I cupped her cheek and lifted her head. She tried to blink away her tears but failed. I wiped her tears with my finger.

"Aniyo, I'm not crying,"

"Yes, you are," I leaned closer to her and gave her a peck on her lips. She kissed me back then we broke the kiss.

"Not here, okay?" she tried to joke and I laughed.

"Okayy!"

We walked to the cafeteria again, still hand in hand. Then I heard someone called me.

"Taeminniiieeee!" I turned my head and saw Key hyung, waving to me with a huge grin on his face. He was sitting on a chair and there were other SHINee members next to him. I pulled Hara to walk towards them.

"Annyeong, TaeRa!" Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho yelled happily. Key gave them his death-glare.

"Umma is angry!" they yelled in unison again before laughed really hard.

"Okay, Stop that right now!" Key snapped. Onew, Jonghyun and Minho stopped their laugh. Then he told me and Hara to sit on the chairs. A waiter came to take our orders.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked her.

"Spicy kimchi fried rice," said her.

"Okay. Two spicy kimchi fried rice, and... your drink?"

"Orange juice,"

"One orange juice and one iced lemon tea."

After taking our orders, the waiter went to the food counter. I teased hara again.

"Aish! You make me want to have a girlfriend!" said Jonghyun, glanced at us.

"Don't take Hara! She's miiiiineeeee!" I tried to act aegyo and we laughed together. I could see Hara was blushing. Her face was really red. I pinched her cheek. The one who has natural aegyo face is her, not me.

"Oppa, stop!" she slapped my hand softly and rubbed her cheek. I smirked.

"Hey, the innocent Taemin have an evil smirk, huh?" Jonghyun hyung pointed at me. My other hyungs stared at my face.

"Huh? Evil smirk? Who taught you to do that, Taeminnie?" Key babbled out. Minho chuckled and pulled his hand.

"Look. The little Taemin is growing, umma! You're too protective of him!"

 

---------------------------------------------------

I know. I know. A VERY VERY LATE UPDATE! MIANHAAAEEEEE ;___; my parent's don't allow me to touch laptop neither my computer. I'm dead. Yeah -_____-"

Do you like it? Hate it? Just write in the comment box!

Gomawo chingu~!