Those Three Words

Our Random Stories

Author's POV

-------------------

It was 7 p.m. Hara was waiting for Taemin in her dorm's lobby. She kept staring on the door. Some of her friends greeted her and she greeted back, but she always stared there.

Everytime the door opens, she tried to look at the person who entered the room, and always ended with sighing because it's not him.

Eojireoun sigan soge neoreul manna...

Hara's phone rang. She took her phone then opened it. A message.

From: Taemin
Mianhae, Hara-ah. I'm a bit late. Our practice ended late today :(

 

Hara sighed and text a reply for Taemin.

To: Taemin
Araso, I'm okay with that :) don't worry!

 

Taemin's POV

--------------------

I ran all the way to Hara's dorm. It's my fault. MY FAULT. I forgot that today we're having a practice 'till 7 p.m. She must be waiting for me now. Stupid Taemin!

My phone rang. I slow down my speed until I walked normally, then I got my phone from my pants' pocket.

It was a message. From Hara.

From: Hara
Araso, I'm okay with that :) don't worry!

I still felt guilty so I ran again, faster and faster.

Once I was in front of her dorm, I saw her, waiting in the lobby. Her face was full of worry. I quickly push the dorm's door and ran to her.

"Taemin-ah!" she squealed, surprised to see me. I was panting near her, but still gave her a smile.

"Why are you panting? Did you run from your dorm?" she asked me, really-really worried. I nodded my head.

"Wait here, okay?" she pushed me to the chair then went somewhere I don't know. She came back with two glasses of water in her hands.

"Here, drink this," she handed me one of the glass then she sat next to me. I drank the water in one big gulp.

"Gomawo," I said to her. She gave me a pack of tissue.

"You're sweating a lot," said her. I chuckled.

"Am I stink?" I asked her. She giggled.

"A bit," My eyes widened.

"A, are you sure?" she laughed.

"No, of course no," said her in her laugh. I pinched her cheeks and she yelled.

"Yah! Taemin-ah, you..."

"Araso, araso, let's go!" I stood then pulled her from the chair. She smiled and followed me.

 

Hara's POV

-------------------

We got out from my dorm. The cold wind makes me shiver. Taemin took his jacket off and gave it to me.

"Here, wear this," said him.

"But you..."

"I'm okaaaay! Look, my T-shirt is long-sleeved!" I gave him my widest smile and wear his jacket.

"C'mon! Let's go!" he grabbed my hand and started to walk with me, but I froze at the moment.

"Hey, Hara-ah," then he realized that his hand was grabbing my hand.

"Uhm, Hara-ah, do you mind?" he asked me, blushing. I shook my head.

"No... It's okay Taemin-ah," I said to him and started walking. We walked in a deep silence.

After a long silence, I asked him.

"Where are we going to?" he turned her head to me and smiled.

"It's a secret," said him.

"Hey, tell me!"

"No, no, no!"

"Taemin-ah..."

"It's a surprise!"

"Aiish, this boy..." I tickled his neck. He yelled and tickled me back. We were laughing when Taemin suddenly stopped.

"Oh, here it is," said him. I turned my head and saw the place. It was a small floating restaurant in Han River. I gasped.

"This?" I asked him, still not believe it.

"Yes. Waeyo?" asked him. I shook my head. "Let's go in, then,"

I followed him to the restaurant. He talked to the waiter first then we walked to a table.

"I have reserved this place. It has the most beautiful view here," said him after we sat there, facing each other. I just smiled.

"Ah... thank you for inviting me," I bowed to him, and he laughed.

"Don't said something formally like that!" said him. I laughed with him. Then we chatted until the foods Taemin ordered came. We ate those foods, still chatting.

"Hara-ah, are you a Shawol?" asked him. I nodded and laughed a bit.

"I'm your big-big fan!" he chuckled.

"Then what are you? I mean, are you an MVP, blings, lockets, flames, or..." he stopped. "Taemints?"

I thought for a while and smiled.

 

Taemin's POV

---------------------

Is she an MVP? Blings? Lockets? Flames? Taemints? I hope she's a Taemints. I really really hope she's a Taemints.

"Well, basically I like you all, but I think I'm..." she blushed a bit. "I'm a big fan of him," she pointed at me and smiled reaaally wide. Wow. I melted at that time.

"You're, you're... a Taemints?" I asked her again. She nodded her head shyly.

"Waaaaah! I've never known about that~!" I said again, tried to wipe the awkward moment from us. She laughed again.

"Stop do aegyo or I will die because of laughing!" said her. I laughed and do more aegyo and she laughed again. She kicked my left foot to stop me.

"Yah! That hurts!" I pouted.

"Ah, mianhae!" she tried to make aegyo face, and she can do it way better than mine. Whoa. I giggled.

"Now you're the one who did such thing!" I back. She blushed and pinched my hand, but I stopped her and held her hands with my hands.

"Ah..." she blushed even more. I smirked, then I released her hand again.

"What are you..." I cut her. "I'll pay this first, okay?" I said to her.

She nodded his head and sit calmly, waiting until I've paid our bill.

"Okay, let's go again!" I grabbed her hand again. She stood and walked with me.

"Where are we going now?" asked her (again). I smirked.

"It's a secret!"

 

Hara's POV

-----------------

Aish. This Taemin really likes secret, doesn't he?

"Taemin-ah, tell me!" I tried to ask him again.

"No, no, no, no! A secret is a secret, Hara-ah!" said him, giggling. I pinched his waist.

"Yah! You kicked me then you pinched me? You're scaryyy~" he pouted. I couldn't help but giggled again. He just smiled and continued walking.

"This is the place!" said him after 5 minutes walking. It was a playground, with swings, seesaws, and a big sandbox. He ran to a swing and sat there, then started to swing his body up and down.

"WOOHOOOO!" he yelled excitedly. I shook my head and smiled, then sat on a swing next to him.

"You're a kid after all," I said to him. He stopped swinging and turned his head until his face facing my face.

"Am I looked like a kid?" asked him, seriously.

"Yeah, actually, a bit," I replied to him. He grinned, then he leaned closer to me.

What is he doing?

 

Author's POV

--------------------

Taemin leaned his head closer to Hara's. Then he stopped and whispered to her.

"Hara-ah, sa... saranghaeyo," he blushed and sat normally again. Hara's face was as red as tomatoes.

"Taemin-ah?"

"Ne?"

"I really love you, too," said her, she gave him a peck on his cheek.

"From now on... call me with oppa!" said Taemin, he pulled Hara closer to him and hug her.

"Okay, Taemin... oppa!" she laughed. "It's really weird to call you with 'oppa'," said her again.

"So I'll call you chagi. Chagi-ah, chagi-ah!" Taemin .

"It's okay if you want to call me with chagi," she back and stuck her tongue out.

"Aiiiish!"

After half an hour there, Taemin sent Hara back to her dorm.

"Night, chagi-ah," Taemin gave a hug to Hara. She tip toed and gave Taemin a goodbye kiss.

"Good night, Taemin oppa!" she waved at him before got into her dorm.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW. Taemin and Hara confessed to each other!

Not-so-romantic? Yeah I know --" I'm bad at writing something romantic DX.

Like it? Hate it? Just write it on comments box!

Gomawo Chingu~