Dinner With You?

Our Random Stories

Hara's POV

---------------------

"Have dinner with me, tonight? Just the two of us?" he asked me. I couldn't believe what did he say. Have dinner with him? JUST WITH HIM?

"O, of course," I said, my voice was trembling because of my nervousness. I could felt my self blushed...

"Thank you, then," said Taemin. His face was full of relieve. And I saw he's blushing, too. 

"Hara-ah, can I have your phone number?" asked him.

"Sure," I told him my number and he wrote it in his phone. "Is that all?" he nodded his head and smiled at me. What a reaaaally innocent smile. I smiled back and went to the bus stop.

"Hara-ah," said him, but he stopped again. I turned my head, a bit annoyed.

"Now what?" I asked him.

"Umm... let's go home. With me. I mean, with us," said him, pointed to their van. I shook my head.

"Gomawo, I can go home by myself," he pouted.

"Please?" said him with his aegyo eyes. Aish. I couldn't stand him at all.  I chuckled.

"Okaaaaaay. Just this time!" I said to him. His eyes shone and he linked his left arm with my right arm. I giggled by myself. Even though he's taller and he's a boy, but he's a little boy at all. I... love... it.

And I bet, when I said the 'love' word, I'm blushing.

 

Taemin's POV

--------------------

I grabbed her hand and smiled. I led her to our van and opened the door, then let her went inside the door before I got in and closed the door. Jjong hyung teased me and Minho hyung laughed really hard. I just ignored them and told manager hyung about Hara's house. Then I sat on her right side, and Onew hyung sat on my right side.

"Taeminnie-ah, what did you do to her?" Onew hyung whispered suspiciously. I chuckled and whispered back.

"Just asked her to have dinner with me, that's all,"

"Eh? You, she, dinner... date?" His eyes grew wider. "When?"

"Tonight,"

"Where?"

"I don't know," I said, laughed. Hara stared at me for a while.

"What's so funny?" asked her. I shook my head.

"Nothing, Hara-ah," she rolled her eyes, like a bit annoyed, and turned her head again. I glared at Onew hyung who was laughing.

"Hey, hey, sorry Taeminnie, mianhae," said him. "I know where is the perfect place for you and Hara-ah," then he whispered something to me.

"A, are you sure?" He nodded his head with his serious face. I sighed then gave him a faint smile.

"Gomawo. Maybe I'll try with that place," and suddenly our van stopped in front of Hara's dorm. She turned her head on me and smiled.

"Kamsahamnida Taemin-ah!" said her cheerfully. Then she thanked all of us and jumped out from the van. She waited until the van went away and waved to me. I waved back at her, smiling really wide.

"Saranghaeyo Hara-ah..." I whispered to myself.

 

Hara's POV

-----------------

I jumped off from the van and waved to Taemin-ah. He waved back and smiled. Then after their van disappeared, I walked into the dorm and pushed the lift's button.

Finally arrived at my room! I opened the door and walked into my room. My phone beeped, I took it out from my bag. Unknown number?

Hello, Hara-ah! It's me, Lee Taemin. About our dinner, um, please wear something casual. Just something casual, okay?

I smiled and quickly replied him.

'Kay, Taemin-ah. Where's the place? Is it near from my dorm?

I saved his phone number and walked to my closet, changed my clothes into T-shirt and short pants. My phone beeped again. Must be from Taemin.

Well, It's a surprise :D hehe. You'll se when we got there :)

What a boy. I sighed and replied him again.

Okay then, see you tonight :)

A minute later he replied my message.

See you :) I'll pick you up at 7

I throwed my phone to my bed and lied there, still smiling.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the so-late-update! my other fan fiction needs some too -_-"

Do you like it? Do you hate it? Then write it on comments box!

Gomawo chingu~