Nearly to the Confession

Our Random Stories

Author's POV

----------------------

The school had finished and now SHINee are heading home. They went through a bunch of Shawols, again, with the help of their bodyguard. Taemin's eyes stared everywhere, he's looking for Hara. Then he found her, right in front of their van. He hurried up and ended running by himself.

"Ya! Taeminnie! Don't run by yourself!" Onew yelled at him.

"He's meeting his love, don't disturb him," said Minho with an evil smirk. The other laughed.

 

Taemin's POV

---------------------

Hara? Where is she? Oh my, these shawols! Please stop screaming at me! I have to find someone, someone that--- Wait, she's there. Right in front of our van. I have to go now. I have. I have!

So there I was, running like what Minho did in Amigo. Shawols screamed at me. I don't care.

I heard Onew hyung yelled at me. Well, it has to be since I ran away with NO ONE around me. Somebody (or more) could hurt me easily.

"Now where is she?" I asked myself. Now I'm right in front of the van but she's gone. GONE. I stared everywhere -again- and found her, walking towards the bus stop. I ran again and yelled her name.

"Hara! Shin Hara!" she turned her head and surprised to see me. She stopped and I was able to catch her up.

"Waeyo?" asked her, confused. I was panting so I didn't answer her question yet. She blinked her eyes then said, "Calm yourself down,"

Unfortunately her bus has arrived. I thought she'll left me here and just go home, but no. She waited for me. Isn't it a bit... romantic? I almost laughed off.

"Sorry, you couldn't catch the bus," I said.

"No problem, there will always be any bus at any time," said her with a warm smile. Aish, her smile...

"Urm... Hara-ah," I was so nervous. Now my words stopped again. I hate this.

"Mm?"

"Are you free after this? I mean... tonight?"

"Wait a sec. I have some schedule at night but it's just 'till 7 p.m," said her. Now she's looking at me with her questioning face. "Waeyo?" she asked, again.

"Well, would you like to... erm, have dinner at my place?"

"What do you mean by that? At SHINee's dorm? It's prohibited right?" her face was so confused and it's funny, so priceless...

"Then," I stopped at my words again. Lee Taemin, come on! Just asking her out for a dinner at any restaurant! What's so hard with that?

"Hara-ah,"

"Yes, Taemin-ah?" I know she was waiting for my words.

"Would you like to..."

"Like to what?" Hara stared at me. I could feel that I'm blushing right now.

"Have dinner with me? Just the two of us?"