Awkwardness

Our Random Stories

Taemin's POV

-------------------

I just walked inside the school, with Shawols surrounding me around, when I saw someone. It's her. It's Shin Hara. My childhood friend, my classmate, and a trainee in SM. The girl whom I have fallen to for a long time. I want to go and greet her... but I can't. These Shawols need my attention, and I'm just too shy.

Then I heard someone chuckling behind me. My hyungs, as usual. I pouted.

"Our little Taemin needs help~" Jonghyun-hyung started to tease me, then he winked his eyes, making the crowd grew crazier.

"Stop that Jjong, if you keep doing that we won't make it to our class!" Onew-hyung scolded him. I sighed and walked again. Now some of our bodyguard block those shawols, making way for us to go to our class.

Then I see her again, in the class. She's sitting near the window, at the third row. My seat is behind her, so I walked there to sit on my seat.

"M...morning," I tried to greet her with a smile. She turned back and smiled to me.

"Morning, Taemin-ah!" replied her cheerfully. I froze for a moment, my smile grew wider. Then I felt that my cheek blushed. I lowered my head a bit, avoiding her eyes.

"Taemin-ah? What's wrong?"

---------------------------

 

Hara's POV

---------------------------

"Taemin-ah? What's wrong?" I asked Taemin. Just a moment ago and he was smiling, now he's avoiding me. Strange...

"N, no, nothing," said him. I raised one of my eyebrow, told him that I don't believe with what he said.

"Really~?"

"Yeah," I stared at him. What happened to him? Then I saw he poking his cheek. Weird, it's so weird. Why did he become a masochist?

---------------------------

 

Taemin's POV

---------------------------

Stupid cheek! Stop blushing! I poked my cheeks with my hand.

"Don't poke your cheek Taemin-ah, it must be hurts!"

What? I raised my head and found clueless Hara staring at me. Nah, now I will blush even more. No! Stop blushing! Stop!

"Stop poking your cheek," her hand pulled my right hand away from my face. Great, great, great. Now she'll think that I'm a stupid masochist.

I could feel her stare at me. She's staring to me with a questioning face. God she's so cute...

"Why did you poke your cheeks?" she asked, her eyes met my eyes. I was trying my hardest not to blushing again.

"Uh... to pretend myself from sleep?" I faked a yawn to her.

"Didn't sleep enough? Is it because of your job?" her voice sounds so caring. I've liked that side of her from a long time. She's a caring and nice person. And she treats me as a normal person, or what she called 'her normal friend'. That's the thing that I want to change, not just being her friend, but something special to her.

"Ne. Hara-ah..." I paused. I want to ask her out, but why did my words stuck on my tongue?

"What?"

"Nothing. Hey, the teacher is coming..." I whispered softly to her. I could see clearly with my eyes. She's blushing.

--------------------------------------------

First chapter! Yay! My first romance!

Do you like it? Do you hate it? If you have words to say please write it in comments! Thank you chingu~ *bowed*