Chapter 16

Unconditional Love

 

 

 

 

“I love you, Choi Jinri.” Minho suddenly confessed as soon as they parted their lips a few inches away.

 

 

Minho smiled, following his heart was beating in enthusiasm. He joined his foreheads together with Sulli as she began to cry more even harder.

 

“It’s not falsity, right? Or are you trying to be funny? I …. I don’t think I can laugh at you joke in such situation now, Minho? I can’t!” Sulli said, her light voice came with a tight blow since she was trying to clearer her voice.

 

“Doesn’t it look like a confession to you but a funny joke from me?” Minho responded, still a gentle smile plastered on his face. “It’s not a joke, Jinri. I avow, finally I met a woman whom I found very pleasant to be with and since I said that I like you, that was where I decided to lead its way to love. Caring, active concern, responsibility, respect ….. One said if you can do all these easily, you’ll love easily. The more you give, the more you love. Truly admit, I unconditionally given them to you and only you, Jinri.”

 

Sulli touched Minho’s both cheeks before encircled her arms around his neck, pulled him closer for another intimately tight hug.

 

“I know it may too early for us to say this considering the times since we’ve known each other.” Sulli said along with her tears kept flowing. “But for me everything is out of hand, my heart is beating like crazy ever since the first time my eyes fell on you. As time goes by, we became nearer and nearer that where I unconsciously found myself lost control of my own heart, there’s no way out for me to escape from falling for you. Day by day, I fall deeper and deeper.” She paused when Minho withdrew their hug and wiped her tears. He stared at her full of affection as her gaze gave him the same way. “You don’t know how much I was so happy when you wanted our relationship developing into a real one even if all along I have low confidence that will you be able to give me the same feeling of mine or not, but it doesn’t matter because I still couldn’t deny how lucky I am to have met you, for such a woman like me have a valuable chance to be a part of your life.”

 

“Hey!! What’s with the ‘such a woman’ word you’re using? Jinri, you’re a worth person who perfectly deserve to be love and happiness.” Minho spoke very softly using his breath. He was also in the verge of trying to hold tight his strong emotion from breaking loose. “You know, I-…”

 

“Let’s me finish first.” Sulli cut him while smiling. “I also want to confess everything to you from the bottom of my heart.” She touched his face as her eyes observing every bit of his handsome feature.

 

“Jinri!” Minho whispered her name and held her wrist.

 

“Minho …. For such a woman like me ….. Do I really stand a chance to have you?! Do I really deserve your love?! You’re perfect, really perfect in everything, Minho.” Tears rolled down from her eyes as she shook her head to stop him from opening his mouth. “And I’m lacking in everything. Have a shameful past, an orphan, no fame, not rich, not pleasing the sense of aestheticism, too naïve, more and more.”

 

“Enough Jinri! How could you look down at yourself like this? I don’t care about all of those above which you cynically described yourself because it’s not entire true. And for me, I love you for who you are Choi Jinri, completely no concern about your past or your background. Contrastingly, I’m captivated by your value of pure personality all in and out. You’re beautiful Jinri, as in everything and as a perfect woman for me. In both, physical and emotional attraction. And all I need from you is only your true love, Jinri.”

 

“That’s what you make me fall for you harder and harder till I really found no way out now. I’m feeling so warm toward my own entire human race while being with you ….. Me too, I love you ….. I love you so much, Minho.” Sulli smiled contently. She interlaced their fingers and squeezed them tightly. “So just promise me, please don’t ever let go of my hand and don’t leave us. You made me fall passionately in love with you and so I’m helplessly trapped now. I surely cannot afford to lose you.”

 

“I won’t, Jinri. And I’ll never leave you of course.” Minho kissed her forehead. “So please believe me, I will never let someone touch you. I will protect you to stay safe from harm and for no matter what, I’m staying here beside you forever.”

 

Sulli nodded her head. “I won’t scare of anyone anymore ….. as long as I have you, definitely I trust you.”

 


 

Jonghyun stepped into Sulli’s room with a fruits basket in his hand. To unexpected, he did not find her inside but only met with a quiet empty room. He frowned and came out, by chance a nurse passing before him.

 

“Excuse me!” Jonghyun halted her. “Can I ask about the patient staying in this room?”

 

“Ah! You talked about Ms. Choi Sulli.” The nurse asked and he nodded. “She already discharged this morning.”

 

“Oh really? I don’t know at all. Thank you then.” Jonghyun said and bowed a little in respect before the nurse excused herself back to do her work.

 

He fished his phone out about to make a call but stopped abruptly. He pathetically smiled at himself. “What’re you trying to do, Lee Jonghyun? You act like she doesn’t have someone to take care of her. Urg!! Why is it so hard for you to move on from someone who is already taken? Tsk Tsk ….. You’re really helpless now. I guess, I should need lots of time …. Yes, only time can heal everything.” He sighed and looked back at the room. “Just yesterday you were here and I luckily had a small chance to have you in my arms but now you’re gone. I hope you get well now. Take care, Sulli.”

 

 

Jonghyun walked out to hospital entrance, only to stop when he saw someone so familiar to him. He smiled as he recognized.

 

“Sora!!” He called out aloud but the person just turned side to side in alarming but couldn’t found him. Jonghyun saw her shrugged her shoulder, he then laughed while making his way closer to her. “Hello, Ms. Kang Sora.” Jonghyun playfully whispered in her ear, making the lass jumped totally in surprise.

 

“OMG! Yah, Lee Jonghyun!!” She said a bit loud and rolled her eyes in annoyance, her heart still beat so fast due to his sudden surprise from behind. “Yah! You want to die?”

 

“Omo! Why so hot tempered, Ms. Kang?” Jonghyun commented laughingly. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I had an appointment with your Uncle about my Clinic’s medical supplies.” Sora answered, her face somehow still looked irritated. “And we ended it just now.”

 

“Oh.” Jonghyun shortly answered as he noticed how gloomy she was. “How about we catch up with a cup of coffee?”

 


 

Jonghyun pulled the glass door opened for Sora in smiling. He then trailed her from behind to a comfy table. They sat down and ordered their respective drink.

 

Jonghyun glued his eyes on Sora. “Hey! What’s wrong? Seemingly, there’s something bothering you. Do you have any problem? Kindly to share it with me.”

 

“Ani nothing. Maybe I’m just worn out with the workload at the Clinic.” She replied and tried to smile.

 

At time, the waitress served them the drinks but when Sora was about to touch her coffee, Jonghyun caught her hand.

 

“No No!! Coffee is totally not good for your condition.” He pulled her coffee to in front of him and smiled. He called the waitress. “Excuse me! Can we have a juicing for energy instead?”

 

Sora chuckled. “Yah! Mr. Lee, don’t tell me that you’re going to drink them?” She pointed her finger to the two cups of different coffees displayed before him.

 

“Yup! What’s wrong with that?” Jonghyun replied casually and grinned. 

 

“But I want to drink mine. Btw, you’ve never liked Espresso before. And I guess now you still are.” Sora said and stretched her hand to reach her coffee back but only met with a light slap from Jonghyun. “Yah Lee Jonghyun, I need it to boost my energy. Clinic has lots of work to take care later.”

 

“Your juice is coming in a minute, coffee won’t help anything. Believe me!” Jonghyun said. “Look! I’m just worried about my best friend. She really looks so bad now. Somehow I wonder how your lawyer boyfriend can stand with your bony figure and zombie look now?!” He teasingly said.

 

Sora upon hearing his word, her face became darker and looked away.

 

“Waeyo? Did I say something wrong? I’m sorry, if I did. It was just that I-”

 

“Ani, it’s okay.” She cut him with a small smiled. “Okay you win. I’ll drink the juice and you can have my Espresso.”

 

“Hey Sora!” Jonghyun gentled his voice, totally sensing that she is hiding something from him. Sadness obviously showed all over her face. “Hey, are you okay? As like usual, I will become your wall, to be your listener and your relieving stress machine.”

 

Sora stared at Jonghyun with her misty eyes which made the lad fixed his seat in uncomfortable. Is she about to cry now and here? What’s wrong with her?

 

“Only relieving stress?!” Sora asked came out with a sniff. “Because of you, right now I need to reduce my anger, to throw my tantrum. Are you okay with it?”

 

“What’s wrong? Yah Sora-ah!!” Jonghyun quickly changed his seat from facing her to sit beside the girl when seeing her started to cry while palming her face. “Tell me, what’s wrong, huh?”

 

Sora bended her head down and shaking her head, signaled him that she was okay. But everything went wrong when she couldn’t stop crying. Jonghyun sighed in defeat and consciously pulled her head to hide in his chest while his hand soothingly caressed her back. Being best fried with her for years, Sora is kind of the girl who looks really tough outside but oppositely, she’s really fragile. She was broken loose like this only meant that right now she surely in the state of extreme depression.  Among all their friends, only him can understand her the most and also only him that she’s willing to share her sad story without hanging back eventually. So Jonghyun didn’t say anything and waiting for her to release her dismalness first. They stayed in position for like minutes until Sora could cold down. She then slowly pulled herself away from him and wiped her tears.

 

“Sorry! I dirtied your shirt now.” She said.

 

“As if it’s the first time! Seriously, I get used to it already. Actually I’m completely okay to lend you my shoulder but next time can you alert me first, at least I can prepare beforehand and not look like a bad character here, who cheated on his girlfriend and right now trying to coax her back.” Jonghyun jocosely said, intently to lift her mood. “C’mon! I’m a handsome director of LC Group Corporation, one of notable companies based in South Korea, not a prey who was hunting by those dagger glares at all.” He referred to the people who were sitting in the Café, eyeing him in pathetic look.

 

 And was like usual upon hearing Jonghyun’s humor, Sora instantly shook with a light laughter, earning a relievable smile from him.

 

“So are you okay now?” He asked. “And so can you tell me what happened to you?”

 

Sora sighed and planted a slight pout while looking at Jonghyun. “Jonghyun-ah … to you, am I a tedious best friend? Do men really hate when women shows them their affection?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“As a physician, I rarely have time available and so whenever I found the wee times to be with him I always tried my best to make him felt my tender love but in the ended ….” Sora paused as she felt her tears were build up again. “In the ended after 5 years, he initiated the break up, said that he was so tired because of me. I don’t really understand how could he say that? When for years we were dating, I was the only one who was trying to please him.”

 

Jonghyun hugged her again. “Don’t blame yourself, Sora. It’s all because he’s blind. And you’re too perfect for him, lost you is his bad luck. My best friend is so flawless, not just intelligent but also beautiful inside and out. She’s all men’s ideal woman.”

 

Sora pulled out and looked at him. “So are you one of those men?” She playfully asked, even despite from her eyes were red because of tears still enveloping her vision.

 

“Of course, I am.” He replied immediately and grinned mischievously. “Don’t worry if my Sora afraid maybe she’d become a spinster, I’ll open arms to receive you.”

 

With that he earned a punch on the chest from her. Then they dissolved into laughter which only the two of them understood the meaning of their conversation.

 


 

Sulli made her way out from the bedroom and found Minho was sleeping peacefully on the couch with a book lying on his chest. She smiled and kneeled down before him, carefully removed the book and placed it on the table. She looked back at his sleeping face while smiling.

 

“You must be so tired, Daddy?” Her voice was so soft, afraid if she woke him up. “Your baby and Mommy are like a burden to you. We’re sorry.”

 

Her hand had the urge to caress his cheek lovingly. She smiled contently while feeling his smooth skin, her eyes then was darting from his thick brows eyes until it stopped its own on his dry perfect lips. Sulli pressed her own lips together, staring at those enticing natural form. Momentarily when she realized what she was doing, quickly looking away and recollecting her losing breath. But then she smiled to herself, realizing what was she afraid of by admiring the man she loves. To feed her heart’s need, Sulli tucked a stray of her hair behind her ear with a soft smile before leaning down to plant a quick kiss on his forehead.

 

“Take a tight nap, Minho.” Sulli whispered before she stood up.

 

But to Sulli startled, Minho’s arms suddenly were wrapped around her torso, stopping her from going away. She threw her eyes down in surprise and found her man cracked one eyes opened, gazing at her with a puckish smile.

 

“You don’t sleep?” Sulli asked.

 

“I did, but I was plundered with a kiss by someone and then she even wanted to run away.” Minho fun-lovingly replied. He then adjusted his position to side lying before gently pulled Sulli down, sitting on the couch. “Lie down here.”

 

“The space is kinda small.” Sulli replied.

 

“Don’t worry. Because I’ll hug you tightly so you won’t fall easily.” He said. “C’mon join Daddy, Mommy.”

 

Sulli smiled and carefully lay down with her back facing Minho, while his arm cuddled her tightly from behind.

 

“Where did you want to go just now?” Minho asked. “After stole me a kiss.”

 

“I was about to take you a cover and then prepare dinner for us.” Sulli replied while playing with his fingers in shyness.

 

Minho lightly shook her body. “Who told you to do that? C’mon Jinri, you just discharged from hospital yesterday. You want to cut my life shorter if you suddenly pass out again when you tire yourself just because of me?”

 

She smiled at Minho’s caring word, she interlaced their fingers together and she could feel Minho squeezed them tightly.

 

“I love holding your hand like this, the gaps between our fingers are filled perfectly.” Sulli said. “It always makes me feel so warm and secure, knowing that you’re beside me.”

 

“And I love the position we are staying. It’s always the two of us alone, embracing you in my arms. No threat from the other men who want to snatch you away from me.” Minho said and kissed her hair affectionately before he whispered. “You’re mine, Jinri. You’re only mine.”

 

Sulli instantly had a sensation of whirling inside her chest. She was completely melted by Minho’s sweet word. Oh god, her love for him is more even bigger. She loves him so much.

 

“Minho, can I turn around?” Sulli meekly asked in the state of being shy, but in her voice obviously was desperate wanting to see his face.

 

Sulli bit her lip timidly when she heard Minho softly chuckled. She felt he loosened his tight hug around her.

 

“Move slowly and be careful.” Minho said, his arm was still around her. “I’ll still hold you like this, so now one by one title you body.” 

 

Sulli quickly obeyed in smiling as Minho’s one arm securely placed above her and another sliding under her head to support. And for just many seconds, her wish was granted. Minho’s face now was just a few inches away from hers. They shared and exchanging each other warm breathes contently.

 

“Satisfied now?” Minho teasingly asked. “So what’s next? You want a kiss or kisses? Tell me, which parts of your lovely face welcome my lips?”

 

Sulli chuckled when she knew he was teasing her. So she interested to play along and then teasing him back later.

 

She smiled and pointed to her forehead. “Here!”

 

Minho found her gesture was so cute, couldn’t help but needed to pinch her cheek first before leaning down a bit and gave her a kiss on forehead. “Your stealing kiss earlier was like a blow to me, but I gave you just now was a deep one. So remember, next time if you want to kiss me just do like what I did, arraseo? That will call a ‘so sweet kiss’ and lingering. So where is next?” Minho grinned widely.

 

“Cheek, I guess.” Sulli answered as Minho granted immediately. “And now is Nose.”

 

Kissed her nose already, Minho stared at her lovingly, waiting for an excited moment later. This last one surely not like 3 previous kisses, he thought to himself before grinning evilly. But to his dismay, he found Sulli stayed mum as if she was holding her laughter. Minho then nodded his head as a gesturing telling her to continue but Sulli quickly shaking her head.

 

“Time to stop ordering you around, so 3 kisses are enough. So sweet, I liked them all. Thank you, Daddy.” Sulli said and pinching his nose, pretending to be oblivious for what Minho is hoping for. She saw his eyes were narrowing at her. “What? Why are you staring at me like that?”

 

“Are you teasing me, naughty Mommy?” Minho said, shooting Sulli his mischievous smirk. He then hold her more even tighter which made Sulli simpered with her palm muffled . “Now put your hand off your mouth, babe and cooperate with me by embracing my waist.” Minho said rather commanded.

 

Sulli said ‘No’ immediately while shaking her head. She actually wanted to tease Minho a little more before she gave in but she didn’t realize that it was literally one false move when her breath was coming out in gasps later when Minho suddenly buried his face in the crook of her neck and started to nuzzle her relentlessly.

 

“Minho yah! It’s tickled.” Sulli argued and excited spasmodic laughter.  His playful action was like a torture when the touch of his lips and nose causing the pleasure sensation to make her thrilled. “Okay okay, Minho. I lost now. Please stop, okay?”

 

“Too late, Jinri.” Minho said breathlessly in hoarse voice. He continued to whisper. “Everything about you right now is making me turn on.”

 

Sulli instantly opened eyes wide and even jaw dropped. “M-Minho, I-I .... OMO!!!” Sulli gasped out loud when her lower part felt Minho’s . OMG! Did she just arouse him unconsciously?

 

And before getting alert, Minho promptly attacked her lips. At first it was so sweet moving in sync but when Sulli began to response, Minho breaking loose. They were kissing passionately and enchantingly entertaining each other with a tongue fight. Sulli’s y moan was continuously ranging into his ears, causing Minho couldn’t hold back anymore. His hand took a full charge of effervescence, enough for him enthusiastically taking an action. His skillful hand in a flash was slipped into Sulli’s maternity tops, her . His arousal touch was stopped when his palm was felt by Sulli’s baby bump stomach. Minho quickly withdrew their lips and looked at the girl.

 

“Will this be alright? I mean, are you okay that we gonna do this with our baby witnessing their parent?” Minho was panting heavily but he still managed to voice out in teasing mode, yet so desperate. “Jinri, I want you. I really want you so badly right now.” He avidly said almost in whisper.

 

“Do I have a choice? I am all yours, Minho.” Sulli replied with eyes were engaging with his, showing him the message that she was all ready for him and always.

 

Minho smiled widely down to her, obviously that right now he was wildly enthusiastic because of Sulli’s answer and her iest expression evoked him greatly. “I promise, I’ll be gentle, Babe.”

 

Sulli beamed sweetly before she took an action, kissing his lips first. Minho responded quickly, not letting the girl felt lonely and longing and resumed the journey of the connection between her bare flesh and his palm.

 

They kissed and kissed. Exploring each other with their warm touches without getting enough ……... but

 

 

 

UNTIL …………..

 

 

 

The buzzing sound of the front door was ringing throughout the heating living room causing the two persons in dripping sweats broke off their intense activity, ceased to end with a long sighs.

 

“!!!!” Minho cursed and groaned in exasperation. “Who the hell is coming right now such in a perfect timing?”

 

Sulli giggled and pulled Minho’s face upward from their joining foreheads to face her. “Don’t be like this, we can continue next time. Should it be your Mom by the door?”

 

Minho just blew out his annoying sigh before got off the couch and running his hand thru his hair before he shuffling toward the door after was sure that he was already decent. Sulli then also sat up and fixed her clothes, while viewing her man still , madly opened the door.

 

“Urg!!! Umma, it’s you.” Minho voiced out, obviously he was still in annoyance.

 

Sulli upon had known that it was his Mom, she quickly made her way toward them with a wide smile. But her smile little by little was faded when she saw Mrs. Choi was looking at them with a straight and stern expression, where she thought she will never see it again. Especially her smile was completely vanished when Jiwon’s figure suddenly appeared from behind Mrs. Choi’s back.

 

 

 

To be continued…….


End of Chapter 16! Aigoo, sorry for the late update. 

Thanks :D