Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany pushed the door in front of her as she stepped into the room.

A  girl lay on top of a queen sized bed with a silk fabric covering her body. Tiffany approached her body. The girl was on her back, with only her snow white wings as a shawl-like covering. She sat gracefully on her knees facing her.

She sighed as she reached out with her long, elegant fingers the other girl's face. "Why aren't you waking up?"

Tiffany caressed her again; this time her hand slip from his face down to her neck, over her chest, to the rest on the indentations that defined the slim figure of her abdomen and waist.

"What's taking so long, my love?" Tiffany's caressed the fallen Angel's slim waist again, hiding the pain she's been keeping since the girl came to her life.

Tiffany's feather-like caress on the girl's body finally woke her up.

The wings covering her upper body slowly disappeared on her back as Tiffany pull the silk sheet to cover the girl's body.

"It happened again?" Her voice was a little husky with the long sleep she had.

Tiffany nodded and bowed letting her hair fall on her face to cover her eyes tearing up.

"I'm sorry." The girl's hand started wiping her tears as she pulled her into a hug.

Tiffany hid her face on the crook of her neck. "Its not your fault, Taeyeon." She slid her hands around her waist letting them move to the part where the wings disappeared. 

Her skin was smooth and soft. Tiffany softly sniffed kissing Taeyeon on the cheek. "I love you." Gently, she whispered.

A small smile spread on Taeyeon's face and hugged Tiffany tightly in her arms kissing her forehead. "What could I ever do without you."

***
It was Autumn by that time. Tiffany was walking in her jeans, gray shirt with a red coat over it when she saw this young lady her age sitting on a bench just in jeans and t-shirt on a cold day.

Tiffany sat beside the girl and smiled looking over the lake in front of them. "Don't you just love Autumn?" She asked aloud.

She saw the girl beside her looked at her but turned and looked over the lake like she did.

The girl nodded and smiled. "It's beautiful." 

"I'm Tiffany, what's your name?" Tiffany said reaching out her hand to her.

The other girl looked at Tiffany and tilted her head to the side. She took her hand and suddenly pulled Tiffany into a kiss.

It was a soft, comfortable kiss but made her blush instantly. She looked at the other girl who was smiling widely. "I'm Taeyeon. It's nice to meet you, Tiffany." 

Recovering from the shock, Tiffany quickly wiped her lips and looked at Taeyeon furiously. "That was my first kiss!!" She snarled.

Taeyeon then looked at her innocently. "First kiss?" She asked raising an eyebrow with her hand still clasped with Tiffany's hand.

Her hands were cold like an ice but warm at the same time. They were warm and soft.

Tiffany retreated her hand and grasped it with her other hand. "F-first kiss... its something you give to your loved one..." She explained turning brighter red. "Not to a stranger." She continued.

Taeyeon then looked at Tiffany and smiled again reaching for her cheeks. She placed both of her palms on Tiffany's cheeks and kissed her again on the lips.

Tiffany froze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter