〉〉 Just Practicing

〈 IN ANOTHER LIFE 〉 - An Infinite Writing Contest, JUDGING
intermission

Let's play a little game, shall we? This is pretty much an excuse for me to procrastinate from schoolwork update the contest now and then as I wait for entries. For those unfamiliar with my writing style, it'll also serve as a taste of how my prizes will sound? Yes okay so comment with the name of an Infinite member and/or any sort of pairing with an AU, and I will post one sentence from the story I imagine. For example -

〉〉 Sungyeol (Infinite) / Ailee (soloist) + con-artist!AU

"I don't work with people I don't know," Yejin comments, tone dismissive despite the genial smile gracing her lips - Sungyeol, however, hears the unspoken challenge, grinning with eyes trained on the woman's slender fingers as they the stem of her wine glass.

You may leave as many or few prompts as you wish, and you most definitely do not need to have a contest entry to play. I will eventually respond to everyone who participates, but I will be spacing out my replies to keep this thread active. Of course, I am assuming anyone drops by?

Edit! Seeing as I overestimated the number of prompts I would receive, looks like I won't have to reply using a batch system anymore. Thank you to those that left AUs for me to mull over, I shall get your sentences posted up sometime soon! Since the number is also easily manageable, I've decided to leave this game open indefinitely for now. It really is fun for me, and it keeps the contest from going long periods without activity. I will make an announcement as well as leave a comment myself to mark the cut off, whenever that may be - until then, have fun everyone!!

resumption

Prompts updated - March 17, 2014. Replies updated - March 19, 2014.

〉〉 Sungyeol + multiple-personality AU

Sungyeol starts keeping a journal, in the hopes that it'll help him to at least keep track of the number of personalities he has, but he's never quite sure when or if his other selves will choose to participate so it's a rather moot point - Gieok seems the most cooperative by far, chipping in footnotes in neat concise writing like those expected from a lab assistant, and Yeolna occasionally leaves a mess of emojis to mock him, Sungyeol firmly believes, but other than that, Sungyeol is still very much in the dark.

〉〉 Dongwoo/Myungsoo + hunger games AU or battle royale AU

"This isn't going to work," Myungsoo mutters under his breath, the first words he's managed to choke out since Dongwoo showed up on his doorstep in one of his sister's hunting outfits and sporting a wig of long dark hair - the other barely spares him a glance, gaze fixed on the passing scenery as they hurtle towards the Capitol, but Myungsoo feels a gentle tap on his knuckles that's probably supposed to be reassuring.
*I have actually never read The Hunger Games, so I pretty much went off of Wikipedia yes okay.

〉〉 Hoya/female OC + gang AU

He didn't know her name nor did he care to learn it, because all that mattered to Howon at the moment was that she'd been found snooping through his desk, and that only meant one of two things - she was either a cop or sleeping with the enemy, neither of which he took kindly to, but especially when she had gone about her dirty work so clumsily, as if she held no fear of being discovered and least of all by him.

layout designed and coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes