〉〉 Prompts

〈 IN ANOTHER LIFE 〉 - An Infinite Writing Contest, JUDGING
the game card

If you've made it here, then I haven't scared you off with the lengthy guidelines. Thank you for familiarizing yourself with the contest expectations, and I'm excited by your continual interest! Below is the game card containing the prompts from which you may choose.

Wait. What's that ∞ square for? Bingo game cards often have a "free space" in the center, to make it easier for players to make their five-in-a-row - I will not be observing that freebie. If your chosen prompt cluster includes the ∞ square, comment letting me know and I will assign you a random quote to serve as the final prompt in your set. You won't have to use the quote word-for-word in the story, though you can if you want to. Like the other prompts, it is up to you how you wish to interpret and incorporate it. It's not meant to make life hard on you! You are definitely not committed to your ∞ square even after you comment asking for a quote. If the quote totally stumps you, you can either change your line so your prompt cluster excludes the ∞ square, or you can ask me to trade your quote for another one. Each participant is allowed one trade. You may not, however, swap among yourselves, and I will keep track of the assigned quotes to make sure.

layout designed and coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes